Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,486 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) (54908 Views)

Insecurity: Gumi Meets Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nonexistent:
That's a huge monetary reward for being a Northern criminal. Commit crime and get paid but if you're a southerner, ordinary resist crime and they will send the army to your doorstep. The supporters of these crimes will die more painful deaths than the actual perpetrators. You see all these BMC urchins in this forum, they will all die shameful deaths, mark my words.

A.M.E.N let dem die
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Sheik Gumi should be thoroughly investigated.

Who is he working for?

All these are pre-planned Northern agenda.

Northern elites know about these banditry, Bauchi Governor and Zamfara Governors are pleading for clemency for bandits, Gumi says bandits learnt what they are doing from Niger Delta militant.
Soldiers are sent to fight ESN who are defending Igbo land and trying everything possible to avoid what we are seeing in the North and some parts of South West from happening in the East but the Northern government is not happy about it.

Igboho was threatened for trying to defend his people, whoever is against the Fulani caliphate is an enemy of the State.

If you are Southerner and still think ESN is not fighting for a good course you need a brain check.

Yoruba ojo nlo
Yoruba ojo nlo
Awi fun ni ko to da ni agba ija kadi
Are we going to wait till they move from Yewa in Ogun to Kishi in Oyo are will waiting till the move to Oyan in Osun or till they take over Yoruba land.
Yoruba ronu oooo

Yorubas should be wise, there is something going on, I am saying this before it is too late for us.

Northerners have an agenda.
Southerners wake up.

oga don't be deceived it is government that is using sheik Gumi to negotiate with those terrorist.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
contigiency:

Is it not better they sanitize our area for us. The ESN you are saying did not touch anybody, killed scores of soldiers. And mind you if they are not checked now, they will eventually turn worse than these bandits.

Since you negotiate with bandits that kill hundreds, why not negotiate with ESN too dey kill only Five grin grin grin
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Srallens(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You lots and those who gave you likes are unreasonable.

The cleric is endangering his life just to find way out for innocent children which government couldn't do.

Don't u people insulting him have head
. How does he gathers his intelligence?

What link does he have with the bandits?

Is he holding any elective or appointive position in the country...? Why him?

That man should be charge and investigated. Those persons might be working for him....
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
emperor863:

To set records straight; ESN bandits killed five soldiers.

So, dear Op, know that they "touched" people, including five soldiers.

So, bandits have never killed people including soldiers ? Dupe Arotile died within 25 minutes of her elder sister dropping her at the barracks.

Bandits are carrying guns openly in forests in Nigeria, Nigerian Air force cannot locate them. A bandit representative was seen standing with Military officer during negotiation for the release of abducted Katsina students.

The North has made Nigeria difficult to understand.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Akharmony: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
fear the north thr way of living is evil.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Funny Country, Stupid People
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by owoshuyi(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
jumper524:
after they killed a student you ediots are creating a memorandum of understanding with these criminals who has failed time over time to come to terms.
they would attack another school next just watch out.
I was so proud of Abu Lolo the other day when he said he would never negotiate with bandits today he's been forced to compromise.
I know you want those boys out unscotched but these criminals would keep repeating their nonsense.

people should better take up arms against these criminals.

the govt should just legalise gun so these criminal elements would have a taste of their own alomo biters..

From the bolded statement above, I want to tell you THESE NORTHENERS don't value human life. Kpatakpata all they will do to shut the case is pay compensation to the family of the victim, because for this country, they believe money is everything, including anything concerning justice

2 Likes

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
dontai:
l voted in 2015, but never 2019. please, have Mercy on we 2015 ratifier, but history will never be kind with his 2019 endorsers.

So, you thought Buhari was going to lose in 2019 because you refused to vote him? Buhari who refused to call his boys - who slaughtered youth corp members because he lost the 2011 elections - to order is who you expected to lose in 2019?

BTW, what made you vote Buhari in 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Imam knows all them hideouts.... Hmmm.... undecided
Wow he's prolly born with a Terroristic tracker in his brain.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
How Nigerians down South are so cool watching our collected resources shared amoungs thieving northern elites and her bandits.

I dare Niger-delta militants to spring up alike and the next day, the presidency will wipe them out of their hideouts.

Until the presidency stops padding insecurity, Banditry and terrorism, crime will always know peace in Nigeria.

Just negodu dialoging with terrorists... Tufia
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is this not a ripe spot for the Nigerian Airforce to unleash hell fire on, we like nonsense in this country
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
The day I leave this country marks the end . Even if I die there no one should bring me back . Wtf ? These people are encouraging people going onto kidnapping since nothing will be done to them .
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by foreshore(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
There's a reason why Americans do not negotiate with terrorists. They kill them.

Why?

So you won't repeat it again
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You lots and those who gave you likes are unreasonable.

The cleric is endangering his life just to find way out for innocent children which government couldn't do.

Don't u people insulting him have head
who is this Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Orlu15(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
From what I have seen, this should be required as seatbelt

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Buhari has finished this country!
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by romenna: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
We are a definition of evil.
This can never happen in America.
No sane people will allow such blackmail against the nation to go unchecked.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is the second time Sheik Gunmi is meeting with leaders of bandit on a separate occasions in different states , Now you know that the government knows were these guys are but they don't want to do the needful.

I never fault the new chief for saying Nigerians shouldn't be a coward , they should defend themselves
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Zionman24: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
If by now , you're yet to realize that the word , one Nigeria is a scam, you're a Fool.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by dontai(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

So, you thought Buhari was going to lose in 2019 because you refused to vote him? Buhari who refused to call his boys - who slaughtered youth corp members because he lost the 2011 elections - to order is who you expected to lose in 2019?

BTW, what made you vote Buhari in 2015?
I simply want change .................
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by phorllytony(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is terrible, we're seeing terror next door as a normal thing.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Ddokie: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fredlongs:
See stupid and useless country abeg... E de pain me die

This thing is damn painful.

How can one be seeing this type of thing in a country that has a government?

What is all this
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aarewa left the group chat.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Trogge: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yoruba unite with the Igbos, since your leaders have refused to speak up because of election. For what I can see the northern people are already United

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Chuksxyview(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
I normally do not comment much on this forum, but i must tell you that you are full of wisdom, thank you very much for this piece. The naked truth is always before us. This country ehh! one thing is sure, there is a northern agenda, its on the south to wise up before they bring the killings to everyone's doorstep, its happening gradually. I never knew we have jet fighters that can strike from the air, while BH or sambisa forest has not been set on fire. They will meet their doom, all of them that are killings innocent souls,including this government that is romancing them.
Jones4190:
According to a 19th-century legend, the Truth and the Lie meet one day. The Lie says to the Truth: "It's a marvelous day today"! The Truth looks up to the skies and sighs, for the day was really beautiful. They spend a lot of time together, ultimately arriving beside a well. The Lie tells the Truth: "The water is very nice, let's take a bath together!" The Truth, once again suspicious, tests the water and discovers that it indeed is very nice. They UnCloth and start bathing. Suddenly, the Lie comes out of the water, puts on the clothes of the Truth and runs away. The furious Truth comes out of the well and runs everywhere to find the Lie and to get her clothes back. The World, seeing the Truth naked, turns its gaze away, with contempt and rage.
The poor Truth returns to the well and disappears forever, hiding therein its shame. Since then, the Lie travels around the world, dressed as the Truth, satisfying the needs of society, because, the World, in any case, harbors no wish at all to meet the naked Truth.

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
All these northern people are deceiving themselves , how can this man call GUMI locate the base of all these bandit but our government and security agents can not find their base so tell me who is deceiving who
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by lordgideon: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
His any of us seening this as a planned work, how did this man call Gumi locate the base of those terrorist call bandit, and Nigeria security where unable to locate them, this so call shiek Gumi should be arrested but Nigeria govt will never do that....who is deceiving who
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Felabarmudia: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/photos-sheik-gumi-meets-kidnappers-of-niger-students-teachers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7JCCgGfxKE
Sheik gumi is one of the face of boko haram leaders!
Come to think of it,if the bandits/terrorist(koyemi mo bayi) are Christians will the sheik go there and negotiate?
Can somebody like adeboye or oyedepo go to the forest and negotiate with bandits/terrorist?
Am sure sheik is confident no harm will come to him not because he serves Allah but because they are all members of a terrorist group including that fool that said bandits are not terrorist.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle...
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
dontai:
I simply want change .................

Good. You got change, enjoy it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.