Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Vaccine Suppliers Given Indemnity For 'inevitable' Side Effects - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaccine Suppliers Given Indemnity For 'inevitable' Side Effects (146 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaccine Suppliers Given Indemnity For 'inevitable' Side Effects by bn365: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2021
Sure there will be side effects...Therefore, indemnity for drug companies and the government. Nothing for you, if you plan on taking the jab.
Read, with your government in mind.
the government was "committed to providing access to safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines" and had agreed to indemnify the drug companies due to "the need to appropriately share risks associated with achieving early access to a successful vaccine." grin

Re: Vaccine Suppliers Given Indemnity For 'inevitable' Side Effects by Whatspphot: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2021
bn365:
the government was "committed to providing access to safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines" and had agreed to indemnify the drug companies due to "the need to appropriately share risks associated with achieving early access to a successful vaccine." grin

Another reason to avoid the vaccine

2 Likes

Re: Vaccine Suppliers Given Indemnity For 'inevitable' Side Effects by bn365: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2021
And China...

(1) (Reply)

Please Doctors In The House Help With This. / New York To Loosen Travel Restrictions For Americans Who've Gotten The COVID-19 / Texas Drops Covid Restrictions Amid Wave Of Reopenings Around US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.