Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) (14390 Views)

See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused In Lagos (photo) / GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by ayusman16(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
Say u failed jamb seven times na PDP cause am abi? say u give babe belle and catch syphilis na also PDP abi? mumu
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by sbeezy8: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
hahaha damn naija babes are hoes
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2011
edo people and people of PDP are against their sin
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by komekn(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
This has nothing to do with politics.

It has more to do with the norms, values and standard of morality which a people have adopted and find acceptable. This is not to say that prostitution is the exclusive preserve of the Benin girls but without doubt this is one part of Nigeria that its practice has become very prevalent. May I be so bold to suggest that amongst some segments of society in Benin it is now an aspiration objective.

Why I really do not know, one thing I can say in the absence of Christ Jesus what do you have? consider this documentary and get ready to cry. (See link below).

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/unreported-world/ cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
according to that documentary, many blame poverty and the fear of juju on their predicament.

the problem isnt even the girls alone but their handlers who ensure there's a continuous supply for the flesh markets.

i do wonder what kind of upbringing and mindset results in a person making this kind of obscene profit off his/her fellow human being.

the complete lack of conscience that typifies these pimps and madams, after i thought slavery was something that could never happen again. Well, i guess never say never.

i grew up reading all these books about it and stuff. The intense battles that abolitionists had to fight- even to the extent that the US almost broke up over this issue.

weird.

and we also need to check why traditional juju is so heavily predisposed to enslaving others.

all these things make me wonder if prostitution is indeed part and parcel of our culture.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2011
we should join hands together and say enough is enough.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
till when?
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by oilyngbati3(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Rossikk: Prostitution not just an 'African thing' in Barcelona or anywhere else in Europe. People need to get a grip! This is the world's oldest profession we're talking about!

''The study, authored by Josep Figuerola, an expert in the Raval district, shows how the moves made by Barcelona City Council - which is now trying to eradicate prostitution - and promoted during the late 1980s and the 1992 resulted in an increase of ‘1,000 to 30,000 the number of poor people on the streets’.

34% of sex workers in Raval originate from the African sub-Sahara; 33% from Spain; 25% from Eastern Europe (MEANING 60% ARE FROM EUROPE); and 8% from Latin America. The majority of those working in the city’s sex trade have problems paying debts accrued in their own country of origin. Their clients originate mostly from Barcelona (32%), the African sub-Sahara, Islamic parts of Asia (22%) and Latin Americans (8%).''

http://www.barcelonareporter.com/index.php?/news/comments/20_of_all_prostitutes_that_work_in_barcelona_do_so_in_the_raval/

Haha! Edo batty man, what are you going to do in order to stop your sisters from bending their smelly nyashes all over Europe?

1 Like

Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Arosa(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^beware of thunder.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 21, 2013
[quote author=unipol]they also caused this in jos. vote PDP out[/quote

That was congo and not Nigeria and its 2010
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by nduchucks: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2013
The self defeating OP and other enemies of Nigeria have not provided an iota of proof that these prostitutes depicted in the photographs are Nigerians. All the photographs show is that they may be black (i.e. if they did not photoshop).

Shame on these eediots.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by banki(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2013
i dont mean to derail the thread but based on the arguments we have had so far on this section i would blame pdp.

Alot of us here blame general buhari for the post election violence where 12 corpers were killed and said the general did not come out to condem the killers which were utterly false.

Based on that i have consistently argued that anything that goes wrong in our health system road or economic system is Gej and pdps fault, so all the deaths on our road as a result of bad roads because members of the pdp chopped the money should be blamed on them,
Our education system is near commatose i would also blame the pdp,and jonathan because he is thier national leader
our health system is near collapse i would blame him squarely and also want to probe why he tells nigerians that he has fixed all the hospitals in nigeria yet his wife runs from one hospital in europe to the other with government funds, why do we have suntai in a german hospital why does dezaini go for regular check ups in london, why did david mark go abroad for treatment.... are they not members of the pdp
Why dont we have stable electricity after spending more than 14billion dollars its the pdp

Yes i blame the pdp for all the wrongs and avoidable deaths in nigeria since 1998 and continue to urge nigerians in your locality state and everywhere to vote pdp out at any given opportunity and please let no one come to me with all parties are the same nonsense because proof is there that all opposition parties hae done far better than pdp....using EDO,OGUN,ondo,NASSARAWA, LAGOS, OSUN, anambara , imo as case studies
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by BeraBera(f): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2013
@OP, What proof do you have to show that those girls are Nigerians? By the way, it's the result of being over-ambititious and impatient. Girls have been indulging in prost1tution even before the days of PDP
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by phapi(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2013
to b frank,from d pics av seen,i must say,dose black girls are not NIGERIANS..... And if dy are,u can't jst jump into conclusion dat PDP caused it,Prositution is as old as creation,so would we say PDP has existed since creation?
Pls Nairalanders let b cautious of what cums out of our mouth and let make findings properly befor posting on nairaland,let b guilded properly
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
vote pdp out and you have solved one problem
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by jerusalem101: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
What has PDP got to do with this,are those spanish Fornicators PDP members?
haba! let come up with sumtin real n constructive rather than coming out to show Nairalanders one of the immoral pictures u have in ur phone..
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
vote PDP out in Anambra and save these girls.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by ejanla12: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
they not even Nigerians #smh
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Longeria(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
99% of those prostitutes are from APC governed Edo state.

Op, Thunder fire you.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
PDP means prostitutes deserve payment. people deserve pain, pensioners deserve no payment. people diecive people. parents deserve no post.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
feBuhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rot In NNPC: Corporation Failed To Remit N2.5trn In 10 Years —report / Only 38 Senior Officers Were Retired - Nigerian Army Explains / Governor Wants Different Minimum Wages For States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.