Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Upload Your App And Website App To Google Play Store (affordable) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Upload Your App And Website App To Google Play Store (affordable) (123 Views)

Create And Upload Your App On Play Store !!!(CLOSED) / Upload Your App On Playstore / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your App And Website App To Google Play Store (affordable) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Uploading an Application on Google Play Store is one of the best ways to get downloads massively. Most times you make massive money from Google Admob by creating an Application, integrating it with Admob and then uploading it on Google Play Store.

If you need more website traffic or crowd of customers to your business, create an Application for it and upload on Google Play Store.

Creating a developer account with Google will cost you $25 and it can't be refunded if they can't verify your account.

So, let me upload your App on Google Play Store with just ₦5000 only (with full SEO OPTIMIZATION).

Write me a mail contact.uncleokoro@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp me 09015381932

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

4 CMS Trends Every Business Owner Should Be Aware Of / New Move In Hosting - Check This Out / Top Node.js Frameworks To Use In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.