Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria (1909 Views)

How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence / Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Chibuike21: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please no ethnic bashing, you will be reported. Thanks.

Fulanis are now the most hated tribe in Nigeria, fact. Not long ago, Ndigbo used to be the most hated.
Whether it was a fallout from the civil war I don't know but we were hated.
For example, while Yorubas in Kogi and kwara enjoys and wants to be part of Yoruba land. Same can't be said of Anioma Igbos. People look at you suspiciously if you admit you are Igbo. Why is this so?

Why are we hated? Serious contributions please.
Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

Fulanis are now the most hated tribe in Nigeria, fact. Not long ago, Ndigbo used to be the most hated.
For example, while Yorubas in Kogi and kwara enjoys and wants to be part of Yoruba land. Same can't be said of Anioma Igbos. People look at you suspiciously if you admit you are Igbo. Why is this so?

Dont be fooled. Fulani herdsmen and militia have been killing people in Southern Kaduna, middle belt and all over Nigeria in general

But Nigerians did not feel enough hatred towards Fulanis not to elect a Fulani man President in 2015 and 2019

Hatred my foot!

13 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Chibuike21: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

Dont be fooled. Fulani herdsmen and militia have been killing people in Southern Kaduna, middle belt and all over Nigeria in general

But Nigerians did not feel enough hatred towards Fulanis not to elect a Fulani man President in 2015 and 2019

Hatred my foot!
I think you are right. If people hated Fulanis they wouldn't have voted for Buhari.
Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Chibuike21: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Steps we have to take.
1. Stop our baby factories
2. Stop drug smuggling all over the world
3. We should relocate and build Alaigbo

Add yours

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Chibuike21: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ikennamurphy:

You've easily given yourself away as a cursed never do well afonjaa, stop herdsmen from dissecting your mother's vaginas in afonjaa land first

No need for the above, what's your solution?

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Skyfornia(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:
Steps we have to take.

Add yours

Stop parading yourself as Igbo man..I know in your dreams you always aspire to be an Igbo man but it is too late..

22 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Chibuike21: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ikennamurphy:

We hate you yorubas too and are happy fulani miscreants are dissecting your mother's vaginas in afonjaaa cursed land.

Meanwhile they're bombing us in Orlu and we can't do shiit. Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Chibuike21: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Skyfornia:

Stop parading yourself as Igbo man..I know in your dreams you always aspire to be an Igbo man but it is too late..

I'm not Igbo but Anioma.

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
obsession is real.. and so is depression..

Get well soon

10 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by mike404(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
IamWonderful:
I hates all igbos forever because 12 of them scammed me at Alaba and igbos on Nairaland supporting criminality, as for we fulani, I hate the criminals among us not all of them.
FIXED

4 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by lx3as(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

Hatred my foot!

However, you expected Nigerians to 'atikulate' for another fula in 2019...

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by mike404(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ikennamurphy:

We hate you yorubas too and are happy fulani miscreants are dissecting your mother's vaginas in afonjaaa cursed land.
I WILL HELP YOU OUT SINCE YOU DONT KNOW THAT IAMWONDERFUL IS A FULANI MAN. MYND44 COME AND DEAL WITH THIS FULANI MAN PLEASE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by mike404(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

I'm not Igbo but Fulani.
OF COURSE WE THE REASONABLE IGBO MEN ON HERE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

5 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
lx3as:

However, you expected Nigerians to 'atikulate' for another fula in 2019...

Was it only Atiku and Buhari that ran? Several others ran, Nigeria had not much hatred enough for Fulanis to elect a Fulani man as president
Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by EzeNri(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

Stop smoking shit, my aunt is Anioma and she will shoot you if you call her non-Igbo

11 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by mike404(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
obsession is real.. and so is depression..

Get well soon
NO SENSIBLE YORUBA OR IGBO MAN WOULD HATE EACH OTHER AT THIS TRYING TIMES FOR THE TWO MAJOR ETHNIC GROUPS. THESE FULANIS ARE NOT ONLY IN THE FORESTS, THEY ARE ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THEIR DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS.

2 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

I think you are right. If people hated Fulanis they wouldn't have voted for Buhari.

People of the SW detest Fulanis more today , for sure, because of Buhari actually. Many in the SW, including myself, thought Buhari is a leader who will always stand up for who/what is right . That was the credentials of Buhari that sold his candidacy to many.

Cant speak for others but I know the impunity of Fulanis in committing atrocities across the SW, especially in this second term of Buhari, has now made Yorubas detest Fulanis passionately. The general belief now is that if Buhari can be an open and unapologetic ethnic champion then probably all Fulanis are.

Fact is that it is under Buhari, and not even the very weak GEJ, that Fulani herdsmen began openly defying Yorubas in their own land and committing heinous atrocities without any Fulani being brought to book. It is obvious these people are being supported by the FG and it is now clear to most Yorubas that Fulani leaders are backers of what their criminals are doing across Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Bede2u(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

I'm not Igbo but Anioma.
funny. You just said in your first post that you were igbo. Now you are saying you are not. Obviously you are from either hekiti ...hoyo, hosun hor hogun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by BigSarah(f): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Who employed you? Ask your other colleagues to show you the ropes.. You suck at this

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by backnbeta(f): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
undecided
Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
mike404:
NO SENSIBLE YORUBA OR IGBO MAN WOULD HATE EACH OTHER AT THIS TRYING TIMES FOR THE TWO MAJOR ETHNIC GROUPS. THESE FULANIS ARE NOT ONLY IN THE FORESTS, THEY ARE ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THEIR DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS.

I actually agree. We can go back to our hatred of each other later but it is important we dont foolishly and typically get in each others ways right now .

Even if we cannot cooperate to face the Fulani menace it is important we dont distract each other with senseless bickering that can be postponed till dwellers of Southern Nigeria uncompromisingly shame the FG into addressing the Fulani criminality and menace threatening to sink Nigeria and cause an ethnic war.
Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by EMMY76: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

So u really think that buhari actually won the 2019 presidential election?

3 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:
Steps we have to take.

Add yours

Book an appointment for Chibuike21 to go see a shrink....ASAP!

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bede2u:
funny. You just said in your first post that you were igbo. Now you are saying you are not. Obviously you are from either hekiti ...hoyo, hosun hor hogun

Dude is not Igbo or from Anioma! He’s a impostor looking to start and drive a anti-Igbo thread!

3 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by SweetiliciousD: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

I'm not Igbo but Fulani.

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Osedagal(f): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:
Steps we have to take.

Add yours

You are very stupid for saying that

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by amuwo1980: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

Meanwhile they're bombing us in Orlu and we can't do shiit. Too bad.
Aboki you will soon take to bombing Abuja again when this regime is chased.

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by Obiobidgbo14: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

I'm not Igbo but Anioma.
You can't be igbo because it takes courage,high iq ,ruggedness,believing in oneself to be Igbo, which you lack so much,I am Anioma proudly Igbo .sorry you can't be Igbo because u don't have what it takes to be one,sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria by MayorofLagos(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

People of the SW detest Fulanis more today , for sure, because of Buhari actually. Many in the SW, including myself, thought Buhari is a leader who will always stand up for who/what is right . That was the credentials of Buhari that sold his candidacy to many.

Cant speak for others but I know the impunity of Fulanis in committing atrocities across the SW, especially in this second term of Buhari, has now made Yorubas detest Fulanis passionately. The general belief now is that if Buhari can be an open and unapologetic ethnic champion then probably all Fulanis are.

Fact is that it is under Buhari, and not even the very weak GEJ, that Fulani herdsmen began openly defying Yorubas in their own land and committing heinous atrocities without any Fulani being brought to book. It is obvious these people are being supported by the FG and it is now clear to most Yorubas that Fulani leaders are backers of what their criminals are doing across Nigeria.

This is why Igbos are angry with us for voting Buhari, even though they failed to see that their full backing of Atiku in 2019 was no different and a President Atiku would still not stop miyetti allah and their nationwide terrorism.

Yoruba people have turned their back on Nigeria. Those who, as recent as October were opposed when Igboho and Prof Akintoye rallied for Yoruba Nation, are now silent and or supporting in the flood of agitation to stand alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Made As Nigerian Assumes Command Of A US Navy Destroyer / Tension At Yoruba Nation Rally Sagamu As Police Fire Shots / No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.