Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures (4873 Views)

Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by vasel15: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
I don't expect you to understand this if you know nothing about the military strategies

I was able to figure this out because I know about military strategies and modern day warfare

The best way to kill a brother is to use another brother and that was what the fulanis did, I know because I studied the fulanis

They have used this same pattern even till today

They used gowon, remember gowon was ironsi army chief and he refused to pick the telephone when ironsi called him

Fulanis then used gowon a Christian to kill igbos

After that the mastermind of the coup muritala removed gowon after using him, haha

The current spokesman of the Nigerian army is an igbo man, haha

The cbn governor that is giving fulanis access to the treasury is half igbo

If you can't connect the dots then you are dumb and I can't help you

Fulanis made an Ijaw man the ambassador to the soviet union during the war, that traitor George Kurubo and remember he made sure the soviet sent planes to kill igbos

Now that we can understand the fulani pattern

Fulanis used adaka boro to distract ironsi and then trap him at ibadan and then murdered him

Boro the fulani slave according to boros brother he said fulanis sponsored boro, look at the interview from punch newspaper

Boro declared his so called SCAM Republic on Feb 23 1966

Fulanis killed ironsi on July 29 1966

It was a simple strategy, distract him with his brother boro, believe it or not ironsi saw boro as a brother that was why he never killed him

Distract him in the south east because his mind would be occupied and the military would concentrate in that area

And then kill him when he is relaxing with his friend at ibadan

And you know the best part of this story

After fulanis killed ironsi

They used boro and then killed him, haha

Do not betray your brother because the enemy won't trust you

Read the Interview below, fulanis used boro as a slave and then killed him, we all know boro killed igbos for the fulanis during the war

Now today the igbo man have not been in power for the past 40years and ijaws have been left behind, why are the fulanis not giving them Ijaw Republic, haha

It is clear boro never wanted any Ijaw Republic and infact it is on record that boro said fulanis are the protector of the ijaws, laughable

Before they ask you why did ironsi want to stop boros scam Republic, ASK THEM WHY DID BORO WORK WITH THE FULANIS TO DECLARE A SCAM REPUBLIC IN THE FIRST PLACE, Why did boro betray the igbos? Why did he go behind and work with the fulanis against an igbo head of state? They must answer these questions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Hyperchi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Today, how far has it taken them to.
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by vasel15: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hyperchi:
Today, how far has it taken them to.

No where they are even worse

They settled their so called freedom fighters

Eg asari built a school in cotonou

Tompolo owns a ship

3 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by vasel15: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
They truth can never be covered

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by vasel15: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
I am waiting for the ogogoro illiterate squad to come and rant, haha

2 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Where are the graphic images?

4 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by vasel15: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
TheSupleemLeada:
Where are the graphic images?

ASK buhari

2 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by onumadu: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
@OP where are the graphic pictures??
You people violate rules here like mad. sad

11 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by vasel15: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
onumadu:
@OP where are the graphic pictures??
You people violate rules here like mad. sad

Getat

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by ivolt: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ekpa boy.
This epistle won't save your boss.

7 Likes

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Christistruth00: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
cool
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by colestephan86: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
vasel15:
I don't expect you to understand this if you know nothing about the military strategies

I was able to figure this out because I know about military strategies and modern day warfare

The best way to kill a brother is to use another brother and that was what the fulanis did, I know because I studied the fulanis

They used gowon, remember gowon was ironsi army chief and he refused to pick the telephone when ironsi called him

After that the mastermind of the coup muritala removed gowon after using him, haha

Fulanis made an Ijaw man the ambassador to the soviet union during the war, that traitor George Kurubo and remember he made sure the soviet sent planes to kill igbos

Fulanis used adaka boro to distract ironsi and then trap him at ibadan and then murdered him

Boro the fulani slave according to boros brother he said fulanis sponsored boro, look at the interview from punch newspaper

It was a simple strategy, distract him with his brother boro, believe it or not ironsi saw boro as a brother that was why he never killed him

Distract him in the south east because his mind would be occupied and the military would concentrate in that area

Read the Interview below, fulanis used boro as a slave and then killed him, we all know boro killed igbos for the fulanis during the war

Now today the igbo man have not been in power for the past 40years and ijaws have been left behind, why are the fulanis not giving them Ijaw Republic, haha

It is clear boro never wanted any Ijaw Republic and infact it is on record that boro said fulanis are the protector of the ijaws, laughable

Before they ask you why did ironsi want to stop boros scam Republic, ASK THEM WHY DID BORO WORK WITH THE FULANIS TO DECLARE A SCAM REPUBLIC IN THE FIRST PLACE, Why did boro betray the igbos? Why did he go behind and work with the fulanis against an igbo head of state? They must answer these questions
You forgot to tell your audience that ironsi was killed cos he failed to execute those that killed the prime minister , the saudana of Sokoto , akintola and co, and the he handled the situation with kids gloves.
The proper thing to do was what OBJ did by executing all that were involved in the acessination of murtala Mohamed.
If aguyi ironsi had done that the stupid man would have lived longer,
Also, you killed other people's leaders and spared your own, whereas zik was a rogue too

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by WhizdomXX(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
No be today. Divide and Conquer tactics. NWBGA.

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Whenever Igbo's hear Ijaw Republic their levels of frustrations knows no boundaries.
AdakaBoro8 come and see this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by MindHacker9009(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
"before Ojuku declared the
republic of biafra in may 1967
Isaac Adaka Boro had declared the
niger delta republic in february 1966.
Boro had formed the niger delta
volunteer force an armed militia with
members consisting mainly of his fellow
ethnic group declared the niger delta
republic on february 23 1966 and fought
nigeria's federal forces for 12 days but
they were eventually defeated and then
jailed by the Ironsi federal
military government [and Ojuku eastern government] for treason"

But it was Gowon that later set Boro free and Boro later became a major in the Nigeria army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVRx3RhN3XE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Most part of Ijaw land was under Western Region it was few that was in Eastern Region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Parachoko: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
vasel15:

Tompolo owns a ship
Peter Obi built his mall in Abuja instead of the South East

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
MindHacker9009:
"before Ojuku declared the
republic of biafra in may 1967
Isaac Adaka Boro had declared the
niger delta republic in february 1966.
Boro had formed the niger delta
volunteer force an armed militia with
members consisting mainly of his fellow
ethnic group declared the niger delta
republic on february 23 1966 and fought
nigeria's federal forces for 12 days but
they were eventually defeated and then
jailed by the Ironsi federal
military government [and Ojuku eastern government] for treason"

But it was Gowon that later set Boro free and Boro later became a major in the Nigeria army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVRx3RhN3XE

Ojukwu despite the federal support and using so many tribes in his fraud Eastern Region could not hold Boro and his village youths alone until after 12 days of serious fightings.

Other Ijaws didn't even join hands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ijoh:

Ojukwu despite the federal support and using so many tribes in his fraud Eastern Region could not hold Boro and his village youths alone until after 12 days of serious fightings.

Other Ijaws didn't even join hands.
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
vasel15:

Weather Boro declared Ijaw republic as a scam or not, everybody knows that it was the Igbos that first stopped a part of Nigeria from seceding.

Ironsi doesn't have the right to tell the Ijaws whether they should be slave to the Fulanis in their own Republic or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AwkaFinest: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
"Boro declared his so called SCAM Republic on Feb 23 1966"

My Igbo blodas will never learn. We call others scam, but fighting vuraciously to put them in our biafla. Chai!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by JOemmy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
I don't really know why they are so scared of their nearest neighbors the igbos than the fulanis who balkanized them and stole all their oil wells?

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Idiko1: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
When I hear about crude oil many in 1966 or before this date, I also realized that most Nigerians are stark ignorant. The first Nigerian shipment of crude oil occurred in1961 with Ray Amanze Njoku and Ahmadu Ribadu at the seaside waving complementary flag. The shipment was one thing and remittance of dividend was another. When loudmouthed goons talk of crude oil money in 1970, I wonder the crap they smoked.

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by IGBOSON1: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
JOemmy:
I don't really know why they are so scared of their nearest neighbors the igbos than the fulanis who balkanized them and stole all their oil wells?

Their problem is a mixture of stockholm syndrome, house-nigger syndrome and extreme stupidity! sad

Imagine being used by a far away foreigner to fight your next-door neighbour on the promise of you and your oyel being 'liberated'!? Look at the condition of the 'liberated' today in comparison with that of the so called 'liberators'! They've become so demoralised and disenchanted with their lot that they now resort to drawing ogogoro induced maps to console themselves!

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by MindHacker9009(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Who was Ironsi as president working for when he changed from regional government to the federal system of government we have today?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by IGBOSON1: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Who was Ironsi as President working for when he changed the from regional government to the federal system of government we have today?

Care to share documents showing where the unification decree wasactually gazetted and became law? Besides, even if it was actually implimented, care to tell us why this 'Ironsi/Igbo plot' hasn't been reversed since 1966....the last time a Igbo was head of state?
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Musrataman(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
vasel15:

Tompolo owns a ship

And they have unleash uselessness out of your tribe men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Musrataman(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
colestephan86:

You forgot to tell your audience that ironsi was killed cos he failed to execute those that killed the prime minister , the saudana of Sokoto , akintola and co, and the he handled the situation with kids gloves.
The proper thing to do was what OBJ did by executing all that were involved in the acessination of murtala Mohamed.
If aguyi ironsi had done that the stupid man would have lived longer,
Also, you killed other people's leaders and spared your own, whereas zik was a rogue too

Leave that cursed something to be fooling around himself and his cannibalized tribe men in this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Their problem is a mixture of stockholm syndrome, house-nigger syndrome and extreme stupidity! sad

Imagine being used by a far away foreigner to fight your next-door neighbour on the promise of you and your oyel being 'liberated'!? Look at the condition of the 'liberated' today in comparison with that of the so called 'liberators'! They've become so demoralised and disenchanted with their lot that they now resort to drawing ogogoro induced maps to console themselves!

We Ijaws hate Igbos.all tribe in the world hate Igbos.

Even Igbos hate other Igbos.

Why is it that Ijaw Republic gives you guys sleepless night all the time.

Continue to convince yourself with any lie you want.

The truth still remains.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ijoh:

We Ijaws hate Igbos.all tribe in the world hate Igbos.

Even Igbos hate other Igbos.

Why is it that Ijaw Republic gives you guys sleepless night all the time.

Continue to convince yourself with any lie you want.

The truth still remains.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme / Oby Ezekwesili Turns Down Ministerial Offer / Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.