Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Wike Will Join APC Soon, Says Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Will Join APC Soon, Says Orji Kalu (186 Views)

Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon / 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu / Abia Decides:"we Deliver In Grandstyle"says Orji Kalu Wins Polling Unit Widely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Will Join APC Soon, Says Orji Kalu by contigiency(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Senate Chief Whip Orji Uzor Kalu has assured members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Rivers Governor, Nyesom Wike, will join the ruling party soon.

Kalu gave the assurance while addressing journalists after Wike had led him on a project inspection around Port Harcourt, the State capital on Thursday.

Some of the projects inspected were Rumuokoro Flyover bridge, 2nd Artillery Flyover Bridge, Real Madrid football Academy and the Mother and Child Hospital in Rumuomasi.

Kalu, who commended Wike for his investments in critical infrastructure, called on him to work harmoniously with the APC. He [Wike] is a man needed by us in the APC, it is my belief that a messiah can come from anywhere.

“I urge the Governor to partner with the APC, I discussed with him all through the night to find a common ground with the APC. I believe that very soon it shall come to reality. “So I urge Governor Wike to soft pedal on our party, humans can switch from one party to another which is human behavior in Africa.

I appeal to him to partner with us so that the good people of Rivers can benefit more from the Federal Government of Nigeria,” he said.

Re: Wike Will Join APC Soon, Says Orji Kalu by Ever8090: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nothing new,.only a fool will take it as a suprise..it is normal with our polithiefcians...only a fool will take this clowns serious and even support them..as for me, they are all useless including Jonathan and Buhari together with the orangutan in Ota farm

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Nobody Has Lots Of Friends / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Best Man For The Job- Green Movement / Ogun State, World Bank Sign $300m Financing Partnership Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.