Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande (14675 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Schools, Markets Shut As Sit At Home Berths In Asaba, Others (Pix, Video) / Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by thatigboman: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
MrAdroit:
Most markets are open today sha
dont mind all those omonile osogbo talking nonsense.

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by thatigboman: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

As at 1947, Lagos already had an airport but your fathers in Igboland were still living in thatched huts.
Igbos developed Lagos but Igboland is underdeveloped and desolate. Is that not tribe-wide stupidity?
igboland is underdeveloped? U are a comedian.
Who built the airport? Igbos.
In 1947, there were only igbos, aworis, former slaves from the americas and few immigrant yorubas.
Your grandparents were farming cassava in osogbo.
Even fulanis came to lagos before yorubas
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Dmec(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Junaid Muhammad is dead
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by thatigboman: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

That day, we will sacrifice half of the pigs in Lagos to pace the way for his smooth transition into the afterlife.
that's the kind of mouth your uncle made in sasha market ibadan. 1 slap from hausa/fulani man, the yoruba man collapsed and died.

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by jideflash(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lagos state govt and market associations should stop this habit of disrupting commercial activities, starving its citizens and causing loss of daily livelihood to show they honour a person. I wonder why the Malls arent closed, WHILE THE POOR SUFFER THE SACRIFICE.

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by bath(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Alaba International is fully open and operational today. Its not all market as you said.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by BabaIbo: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
sammirano:

If them born you well open.area boys will use you as specimen. Omo ale

Mr man, them open markets, maybe na those backyard markets fit no open.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Never4getU: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
U're very stupid! This is one of many reasons people dislike igbos and regardless of my support for Igbo in the east against Nigeria military in the face of arms persecution.

Stop behave as though u live in Mars and out of human reasoning. I just find it insulting for hausa/fulani to continue their senseless gun battle against the region when in fact it's sins is no where compare to what bandits and herdsmen commit on a daily basis.

The way and manners some of u behaves have a large effects on the whole of Ndigbo

Fahdiga:
He deserves respect but they shouldn't include Igbo dominated markets. Lagos is no man's land
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
The great man is gone

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by bahdpersona(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
He deserves respect but they shouldn't include Igbo dominated markets. Lagos is no man's land
what makes you address lagos as no man's land?
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Ceeogbaru2: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Am an Anambrarian let's stop acting dumb... They are people known been Lagos Ian's. How will feel if Enugu or Abia are been called no man's land eeeh I hate Tribalism at all cost..

]He deserves respect but they shouldn't include Igbo dominated markets. Lagos is no man's land [/quote]
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by sinola(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why only market.... They should shut down the whole lagos for weeks make I rest wella for houz
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Ceeogbaru2: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pls na the work of new weed Pardon him na my sibling pls

] what makes you address lagos as no man's land?[/quote]
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by sinola(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
jideflash:
Lagos state govt and market associations should stop this habit of disrupting commercial activities, starving its citizens and causing loss of daily livelihood to show they honour a person. I wonder why the Malls arent closed, WHILE THE POOR SUFFER THE SACRIFICE.
They should also close multinational businesses not only market. Infact let them add curfew join am sef
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by OkoYibo: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
thatigboman:
that's the kind of mouth your uncle made in sasha market ibadan. 1 slap from hausa/fulani man, the yoruba man collapsed and died.

Go and ask your Masters why 4 of their Governors ran to Oyo to beg.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by alizma: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pelaiye2703:

No man’s land indeed. You all need to stop this unnecessary and delusional way of reasoning.
No open their eyes yet. Their own beans will be served half done when the time comes. Fulanis didn't know a day like this will come.
The same thing they blame the Fulanis for is the same thing they are doing. If Lagos belong to everyone, why should Orlu belong to certain set of people beside, it's part of Nigeria.

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by iamoyindamola(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

It is done out of honour to a former leader of Lagos state.
If you are not happy with it, go and open your shop and reap the repercussions.
I'm in my office they should come and close it, only the poor market people deserves to suffer right?
Do you know how much some of them will lose today alone?
Think nigger you are also part of the problem, the dead man may not even want this.

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Viknat:
How e go take know that is being honoured? A living dog is better than a dead lion.

When he supported Abacha Yorubas maligned and abandoned him after Abacha died claiming he betrayed Abiola and the Yoruba nation. Now that he's dead, they are honoring the decaying body.

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
9jaDoomCountry:

When he supported Abacha Yorubas maligned and abandoned him after Abacha died claiming he betrayed Abiola and the Yoruba nation. Now that he's dead, they are honoring the decaying body.
Daz y Yoruba no dey stand on one thing. Na ashawo kind most of them be. This man dey among people wey malign abiola. W come chop for abasha
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by ceejay80s(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

Long time oh, you still dey here?
I dey o!! I done grow white bear bear for Nairaland like jakande, hopefully when I pass on one day, Seun go shut Nairaland down for 2 days cos of me grin

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by olajizz01(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
When this force marriage is break,come back to say Lagos is no man's land,that is when you will hate yourself.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by WoundedLamb: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

What do you really gain from this?
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by slowice(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

Barbaric instruction but the chiefs, elders and your fathers in the village are kneeling down to the Iyaloja in Lagos.

Ooh, so the iyaloja is a mini Hitler too.... Na wa for this megaslum ooo grin
Small power dem dey form kim
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by OBIGS(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cashsteady:
chai developers no go make money today.. iyaoloja has spoken we own Lagos them starts the tears
come to trade fair we open like well. Market is going on fully
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by SpicyMimi(f): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
If I had seen this news earlier, it would have saved me from a lot today.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by niggadee(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
when rioting erupts in lagos during June 12 election why you guys japa go bk home

2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari / Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu / Olamilekan Adegbite: Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Completed Soon