Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande (14676 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Schools, Markets Shut As Sit At Home Berths In Asaba, Others (Pix, Video) / Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Letthrmsay(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
He deserves respect but they shouldn't include Igbo dominated markets. Lagos is no man's land

U just want to mess up your brothers,clown
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
He deserves respect but they shouldn't include Igbo dominated markets. Lagos is no man's land
Yo ba ya la ya e
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Nauttyprof(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Just the way Abia, Enugu and Imo are no man's land
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by PharmD911: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
niggadee:
when rioting erupts in lagos during June 12 election why you guys japa go bk home
You remember oso abiola, my guy!!
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by bash8936: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
That’s how u people were making mouth about this No mans land.
Fashola start to dey deport una in mass to ur fathers land. If not for federal government intervention and those Ibos Governors that came to beg. Lol! By now una for don know say Lagos na mans land. The only thing keeping ibos in Lagos is the Nigerian constitution which allows everybody to live any where in the country if not ehn. But dat constitution go become useless one day sha. Una go see film.
From road, to housing, schools and hospitals
Jakande built 30% of things in Lagos.
Tinubu built 20%
Fashola 30%
Ambode 15%
Sanwoolu 5%
FG built Third mainland bridge and National theatre.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by jrusky(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
thatigboman:
are u from lagos? There are more igbos than immigrant yorubas in lagos

U no get shame even small one u no get. Read the nonsense you wrote. Nwanne go for a check up possibly something not properly pluged.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by marsman: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
thatigboman:
leave that thing. Lagos is no man's land. Former colony of britain, built and developed by the white man and igbos.
Same Igbos who own an imaginary 99% property in the state. Omo no pass me your weed. Erosion citizen too Dey talk.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by marsman: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
thatigboman:
igboland is underdeveloped? U are a comedian.
Who built the airport? Igbos.
In 1947, there were only igbos, aworis, former slaves from the americas and few immigrant yorubas.
Your grandparents were farming cassava in osogbo.
Even fulanis came to lagos before yorubas
You are a liar, as at 1947, igboland was still the same back ward shit hole it is today.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by eyinola: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
No wonder, thr was free flow of traffic today
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Burruchaga71(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thought only Governor has right to shut down market... Is this idiot the new governor of Lagos state?
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by chaloskyx: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
LOL FUNNY PEOPLE NA WHEN PERSON DIE NIGERIA DEY REMEMBER THEM USELESS COUNTRY
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Jesterfly: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Does she have such powers to order the whole markets in lagos not to open? Is that not supposed to be the sole powers of the executive governor??
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Lexicon123: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
No wonder I had a smooth drive home via Apongbon today. You know that feeling of fear when a Lagos market area like that becomes unusually deserted. I was like "I hope say dem never chase people around here today?" grin

RIP Pa Jakande.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by GreaterFuture3: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2021
ceejay80s:

I dey o!! I done grow white bear bear for Nairaland like jakande, hopefully when I pass on one day, Seun go shut Nairaland down for 2 days cos of me grin
Respect
��
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by EmekaA125(m): 3:51am On Feb 20, 2021
Cashsteady:
chai developers no go make money today.. iyaoloja has spoken we own Lagos them starts the tears
U own Lagos from ur brown old roof republic. Afonja shameless miscreant.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by EmekaA125(m): 3:54am On Feb 20, 2021
RIP Jakonde. Ekó ní bajé. O bajé ti. Lagos is truly a no man's abode.
Re: Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande by Greenback: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
IvarDbone.less:

This table way you dey shake...I am not feeling fine ooh, they are coming for you with broom, my hand no dey ooh

Correct niccah...not that HotoroMental.

Blackpantherxxx mental grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu / Olamilekan Adegbite: Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Completed Soon / Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.