Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

✿chatbox ✿✧*。 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 (1004 Views)

Blu03's Personal Chatbox (non Sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
My thread to chat with my favourite Nairalanders!
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky... grin

I've created it! And for the second time, goodnight. smiley

I did wait a while for you... But tomorrow, we'll discuss extensively!

I've created so many threads on my relationship... But i know little of yours... That's gotta change! wink

Sweet dreams
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by SarutobiEky(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
SarutobiEky... grin

I've created it! And for the second time, goodnight. smiley

I did wait a while for you... But tomorrow, we'll discuss extensively!

I've created so many threads on my relationship... But i know little of yours... That's gotta change! wink

Sweet dreams
yours was lengthy what did you expect, for me to fall short?

Sweeet dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by SarutobiEky(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Great idea BTW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2021
I'm impressed you can still recall very vividly an incident (the dream) that happened ages ago, that's commendable. Your dream is rather crazy, but akin to something I would have on another day(Trust me, I've had really mad ones too).
It was terrifying... But I have a good memory... smiley

I'm sorry about the thing with your Dad, shit happens, I guess he had another family in whom he found his solace. And He favoured them over your mum and yourself, which is quite sad.
No... I'm sure he has other kids, he probably doesn't even know about...

The last time I called, a prostitute had picked the call... He had used his phone as collateral...

Although, he bought a car this year...

Some people weren't meant to be parents, I get that... They hate the responsibilities that goes with parenthood... But the unfortunates are the children who have to deal with it... But I'm not a kid anymore... So I'm perfectly ok...

You needn't let this bring you down or interfere in your relationship with other people, that would be pressing the self destruct button
I know... You're right... But some things can't be regained... Like trust... I regret losing it... But if I hadn't, I would have been broken. It's a sacrifice, I guess... Though, a part of me never changed... So inspite of being anti-love... I'm totally down for childish romance...

It's hard to explain... I think love is beautiful... I want it, but it should be perfect... And that's impossible... So I hate the idea of love... Because I can't have it...

I see you already stated how it messed with your psyche and how you cannot seem to trust another human being. It's not easy but you've got to let go of the energies of your past. You are too young to be considering stuff like alcohol and drugs, trust me you do not want to tread that path.
I can't... Do you know the pleasure of wallowing in self-pity? But... I have nothing to say regarding this... I have no intention of changing a thing though.

You talk about finding solace in the arms of the last person I cared about, I thought about it, and it did make sense, the only point you got wrong is She was an angel in human form, I was the problem. Like your baby, I was really insecure and didn't have enough faith in her to take care of herself and the attention she was getting out there.
But sweetheart, it's perfectly ok... Sometimes we're scared to love... and it's normal to be self-centred... Imagine you had one person to be with before the end, wouldn't she be your first choice? She loved you...

Since I called it off, five years ago, I haven't been able to get into another relationship. Lol unbelievable right?
Yes! Tell me, was it a choice? Or you just haven't been able to... Maybe you've felt low... Don't you want to be with someone?

No, I don't think I'd think about her and dying in her arms. I don't think I'd deserve that. I was too cowardly to stick with her when she needed my support and love. Nah..I think I'd rather save as much people as I can, I've always wanted to be a hero of some sort. Then my life would have made a whole lotta meaning.
Everyone's a coward... It doesn't have to make sense, our emotions... We can just feel. Like you, I always wanted to be a hero... Until I started to see the irrelevance of life... There's nothing worth living for... Except for those we love...

I wanted to change the world... But it's beyond help... It's broken and it's fine, I've come to accept and even admire it... Weird.

Now, I just want to spend my life with those I care for... I want to be loved... Live in some cabin very far away... Between green hills... There, it would always rain... Coffee, good books and the best companion... I would gladly shut the world out...

Tell me what you would like? Any scenario you can think of... It mustn't be realistic... And even if our dreams don't come through, atleast we lived them in our minds and hearts... smiley

I also love the sea side... It would be night... Just listen to the waves break... There would be a full moon overhead... It would be the colour ivory... So close, I only have to stretch out my hand to touch it... There would be no need for he and i to speak... Words ruin the magic... We would sit on the damp sand... The quiet, the millions of stars illuminating the sky... The both of us together...

I'm happy somehow you've been able to find someone who you understand and who makes you feel so innocent and carefree, whatever that it is that's being a stumbling block in your relationship, if you really want it to work, do your utmost best to make sure you always set aside your differences.

Don't worry you'll be good.
Except, he's ignoring me... I don't even want to think of him... It's just complicated and annoying... And it's sad.

But, what ever would be would be... I've been hurt before... I just don't want him to be one to cause me so much pain... Anyone else but him...

What's the saddest relationship you've ever had?

SarutobiEky... I sent you this long ago without mentioning your moniker... grin

Second song recommendation: Little Simz- Point and kill...

It's cool.
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by zexy2030(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
watching
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Okies
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi: i got banned by the antispam bot...

I have a question for you...
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Senomi: i got banned by the antispam bot...

I have a question for you...
I also got banned b4 my epic comment would hv gotten 500 likes
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

I also got banned b4 my epic comment would hv gotten 500 likes
Yeah, I saw it... I knew you were banned... grin

For seven days, right?

500 likes my foot... grin

My question: what does this mean? "Face show, shoe shine"? smiley

You're a Port Harcourt boy, you must know!
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yeah, I saw it... I knew you were banned... grin

For seven days, right?

500 likes my foot... grin

My question: what does this mean? "Face show, shoe shine"? smiley

You're a Port Harcourt boy, you must know!
Yh you wish,

It's just for 2 days, besides it's an antispam bot, I caused it cos I kept editing my comment to make it sound more epic, the more u type a comment the more you make it look as if you're spamming, so yh I've learned my lesson to be smarter with my epic comments next time

Your face show........ means you're recognized
Your shoe shine....... Means you're valued
It's a complimentary slang.......y are u interested in it
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

Yh you wish,

It's just for 2 days, besides it's an antispam bot, I caused it cos I kept editing my comment to make it sound more epic, the more u type a comment the more you make it look as if you're spamming, so yh I've leepicarned my lesson to be smarter with my epic comments next time

Your face show........ means you're recognized
Your shoe shine....... Means you're valued
It's a complimentary slang.......y are u interested in it

Lol... You kept editting your comment to make it sound more ? You're a kid... grin

Those around you, do they know how childish and cute you are? grin

No reason! It's good to know that it's a compliment...
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:

Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen.
It's too early to face ur madness
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thesourcerer:

Hi... smiley

Well... Maybe it's a good thing... Atleast you wouldn't remember the past...

Don't worry dear... Everything's gonna be okay...

Some people don't deserve our love and sacrifices...
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by TheSourcerer: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thesourcerer:

Hi... smiley

Well... Maybe it's a good thing... Atleast you wouldn't remember the past...

Don't worry dear... Everything's gonna be okay...

Some people don't deserve our love and sacrifices...

true that ,and hope it gets okay soon,you can't be disturbing mummy , smiley
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
true that ,and hope it gets okay soon,you can't be disturbing mummy , smiley
Lol! grin

She doesn't mind though... She was upset when i lost it... But she knows i have a NL family i can't abandon... grin

I had a Facebook page you might like to follow!

- Mr Imotep...

1 Like

Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by TheSourcerer: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
It was terrifying... But I have a good memory... smiley

No... I'm sure he has other kids, he probably doesn't even know about...

The last time I called, a prostitute had picked the call... He had used his phone as collateral...

Although, he bought a car this year...

Some people weren't meant to be parents, I get that... They hate the responsibilities that goes with parenthood... But the unfortunates are the children who have to deal with it... But I'm not a kid anymore... So I'm perfectly ok...

I know... You're right... But some things can't be regained... Like trust... I regret losing it... But if I hadn't, I would have been broken. It's a sacrifice, I guess... Though, a part of me never changed... So inspite of being anti-love... I'm totally down for childish romance...

It's hard to explain... I think love is beautiful... I want it, but it should be perfect... And that's impossible... So I hate the idea of love... Because I can't have it...

I can't... Do you know the pleasure of wallowing in self-pity? But... I have nothing to say regarding this... I have no intention of changing a thing though.

But sweetheart, it's perfectly ok... Sometimes we're scared to love... and it's normal to be self-centred... Imagine you had one person to be with before the end, wouldn't she be your first choice? She loved you...

Yes! Tell me, was it a choice? Or you just haven't been able to... Maybe you've felt low... Don't you want to be with someone?

Everyone's a coward... It doesn't have to make sense, our emotions... We can just feel. Like you, I always wanted to be a hero... Until I started to see the irrelevance of life... There's nothing worth living for... Except for those we love...

I wanted to change the world... But it's beyond help... It's broken and it's fine, I've come to accept and even admire it... Weird.

Now, I just want to spend my life with those I care for... I want to be loved... Live in some cabin very far away... Between green hills... There, it would always rain... Coffee, good books and the best companion... I would gladly shut the world out...

Tell me what you would like? Any scenario you can think of... It mustn't be realistic... And even if our dreams don't come through, atleast we lived them in our minds and hearts... smiley

I also love the sea side... It would be night... Just listen to the waves break... There would be a full moon overhead... It would be the colour ivory... So close, I only have to stretch out my hand to touch it... There would be no need for he and i to speak... Words ruin the magic... We would sit on the damp sand... The quiet, the millions of stars illuminating the sky... The both of us together...

Except, he's ignoring me... I don't even want to think of him... It's just complicated and annoying... And it's sad.

But, what ever would be would be... I've been hurt before... I just don't want him to be one to cause me so much pain... Anyone else but him...

What's the saddest relationship you've ever had?

SarutobiEky... I sent you this long ago without mentioning your moniker... grin

Second song recommendation: Little Simz- Point and kill...

It's cool.
smiley
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by TheSourcerer: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wanna be a homesteader
?
Peaceful life really
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by TheSourcerer: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol! grin

She doesn't mind though... She was upset when i lost it... But she knows i have a NL family i can't abandon... grin

I had a Facebook page you might like to follow!

- Mr Imotep...
oh okay will do , wait Imotep , like the Egyptian priest /pharoah?
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
oh okay will do , wait Imotep , like the Egyptian priest /pharoah?
Yes, the Egyptian prist... It's a pro-African page... And the Ancient Egyptians were black...

The page is cool... History, conspiracy theories... grin
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Wanna be a homesteader
?
Peaceful life really
There's nothing more valuable than peace... A easy stress-free life...

1 Like

Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
smiley
Remind me to never open up to anyone! grin

Sometimes i forget and let it all out... But i always regret doing so...
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by TheSourcerer: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Remind me to never open up to anyone! grin

Sometimes i forget and let it all out... But i always regret doing so...
Never regret smiley
Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by TheSourcerer: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Yes, the Egyptian prist... It's a pro-African page... And the Ancient Egyptians were black...

The page is cool... History, conspiracy theories... grin
yup all black ,even chemistry originated here , so much things Africa had ....before the technological era though .Slavery did a lot on us too , but yeah all Africa.

Re: ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yup all black ,even chemistry originated here , so much things Africa had ....before the technological era though .Slavery did a lot on us too , but yeah all Africa.
If black folks knew how great they are... All they've accomplished... Their potential...

Maybe Africa would be as great as it once was...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alatbywema Bank Are Debit Restricting Customers Account On Purpose. / Subsidy Removal Palliative; Is This True? / freaky -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.