Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gombe Govnor Refused To Give Letter To Selected Mai Tangale cos He's Christian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Govnor Refused To Give Letter To Selected Mai Tangale cos He's Christian (2775 Views)

Enugu Senator Rejects His Constituent Member Cos He's A Muslim. / If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here / Mai Tangale Stool: 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Crisis Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gombe Govnor Refused To Give Letter To Selected Mai Tangale cos He's Christian by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
namiji2598:
my brother the problem for this our state ehhhhh problem too much, am in kaltungo right now in gombe state, federal roads are being blocked, mosque are been destroyed by the angry youth, matter don tire me
This is expected.
Most communities where a moslem is installed as King over the overwhelmed Christian population hardly progress in development but the fight between the people and few Muslims with King become oppressors of the community until much of people accept Islam. This may take 150yrs or more. Check Igalas, Kafanchan, Gwoza and most non HausaFulanis Muslims communities in the North
Re: Gombe Govnor Refused To Give Letter To Selected Mai Tangale cos He's Christian by BloomingDale(f): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Let the Christians form a regional party with only Christian candidates, and let the majority Christian vote those candidates. You don’t have to depend on APC or PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. / Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) / Osinbajo: Democratic Election Is The Only Acceptable Way To Change Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.