Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU (2784 Views)

Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by DeltaFire: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU
The Daily Times
26 September 2021

An activist, Chukwuka Ofoegbu has claimed that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu was expelled from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka over cult-related activities.

Ofoegbu, who is popularly known as ‘Ijelespeaks’ took to his Facebook page on Sunday to criticise Kanu and his group, IPOB.

Speaking on Facebook live, Ofoegbu said that Kanu was not a ‘graduate’ adding that he was an ‘ordinary barber’ in brixton, London before forming IPOB.

Ofoegbu
He said: “Well you have been deceived for a very long time with the family background of Nnamdi Kanu. He never schooled and graduated in London, instead he was a common brixton barber.”

“Nnamdi Kanu was expelled from university of Nigeria Nsukka for being a cultist.”

“Well Nnamdi Kanu was never a strong man so he wanted to look strong. His contributions was going to mass communication to be chasing after girls. So Nnamdi Kanu’s mother’s boyfriend who lives in Manchester till date sent Nnamdi Kanu to the U.K with a student’s visa. He did not go to any school. Give me where he graduated then I’ll hang my self.”

“Just like Simeon Ekpa, I challenged to show the medal he won for Nigeria. But the medal he showed because of my challenge all had Finland’s flag. So Simeon Ekpa actually won no medal for Nigeria. The medal Simeon Ekpa won was for a village competition in Finland.”

“So with Nnamdi Kanu sweet mouth he entered a Ghanian woman’s hand that was the woman that gave him his Britain’s citizenship. He impregnated the woman that was how he got his first son. If you investigate this and its a lie, I will delete all my pages.”

It is worthy to note that Ofoegbu has been very vocal about his dislike for the pro-secessionist group.

https://dailytimesng.com/how-nnamdi-kanu-was-expelled-from-unn-for-cultism-activist-ofoegbu/?fbclid=IwAR0dfOqsOQGJw7nSYvyUoZNLPoGNwTyo30qNDlRUYz-zBvJE7nCyhr9gBiQ

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by Dottore: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
What's the purpose of the "Story"? Does one have to be a graduate before expressing dissatisfaction over perceived anomaly in a country or society?

I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu or his IPOB and their style but I really whish to know:
Is it not wonderful and interesting that an ordinary barber is spearheading a movement that has made headlines in the whole country and influenced the lifestyle of millions as well as indoctrinating a creed of secession amongst a greater ratio of Igbo People.

Is it not interesting that on every Monday of every week for the past few months that an ordinary school dropout turned barber has succeeded in making the indigenes and dwellers of 5 states comply with sit at home directives of his organisation to the chagrin of virtually all State Governors and thousands of other Politicians.
You will be shocked to discover that even a president cannot command such influence on people.
99 percent of the people you see in government rallies are rented crowd but the supporters of a school dropout, a man under custody influenced dwellers in the entire Eastern region to sit at home when the president visited Imo State few weeks ago.
If you think its not interesting then I don't know what else to term interesting.
We keep watching and observing.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by LokoH(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada

1 Like

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
A bipolar cultist leading the most intelligent tribe in Africa and his people worship him like okike obiama

6 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by Emergingnation(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dottore:
[s]What's the purpose of the "Story"? Does one have to be a graduate before expressing dissatisfaction over perceived anomaly in a country or society?

I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu or his IPOB and their style but I really whish to know:
Is it not wonderful and interesting that an ordinary barber is spearheading a movement that has made headlines in the whole country and influenced the lifestyle of millions as well as indoctrinating a creed of secession amongst a greater ratio of Igbo People.

Is it not interesting that on every Monday of every week for the past few months that an ordinary school dropout turned barber has succeeded in making the indigenes and dwellers of 5 states comply with sit at home directives of his organisation to the chagrin of virtually all State Governors and thousands of other Politicians.
You will be shocked to discover that even a president cannot command such influence on people.
99 percent of the people you see in government rallies are rented crowd but the supporters of a school dropout, a man under custody influenced dwellers in the entire Eastern region to sit at home when the president visited Imo State few weeks ago.
If you think its not interesting then I don't know what else to term interesting.
SlyDev post=106198686:
A bipolar cultist leading the most intelligent tribe in Africa and his people worship him like okike obiama[/s]
IPOB/Kanu is really this Fulani government and their goons sleepless night grin grin

Nigerian internet space is filled with his news...

4 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by gidgiddy: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dottore:
What's the purpose of the "Story"? Does one have to be a graduate before expressing dissatisfaction over perceived anomaly in a country or society?

You are much wiser than the person who started this thread, just because their LNC is heading no where

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by jlinkd78(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Noted
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by edochie12: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Where were you when fulani herdsmen we're killing our people at enugu and ebonyi,you were no were to be found,but now you have suddenly found your voice because it is nnamdi kanu,did you ever speak against fulani herdsmen menace in the East,your days are numbered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by after4: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
all these paid jobbers, life no dye tire una?ok, NK is a cultist so what? make we fry beans? this ijelespeak or whatever is his name is just sooo desperate for relevance. i have not seen a man with so low a self esteem. MNK is a cultist but people seat at home every monday on his behalf, tell your ijelespeak to ask people to even do the same lets see. what exactlyis wrong with you DeltaFire? cant you accept that you are not wanted, abi dem swear for you?

[quote author=DeltaFire post=106197143]HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU
The Daily Times
26 September 2021

2 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by davinchecodes(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by velocity25(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Someone should tell the stupid op and udene they should click the link and there they'll find Mazi Nnamdi Kanu name among the school most famous people.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Alumni_of_London_Metropolitan_University
Category:Alumni of London Metropolitan University - Wikipedia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by paramakina202: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
IPOBians will tell who ever that cares to listen that their leader is very educated but won't tell you which school he graduated from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by AlphaMogul: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
DeltaFire:
The Daily Times
26 September 2021

An activist, Chukwuka Ofoegbu has claimed that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu was expelled from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka over cult-related activities.

Ofoegbu, who is popularly known as ‘Ijelespeaks’ took to his Facebook page on Sunday to criticise Kanu and his group, IPOB.

Speaking on Facebook live, Ofoegbu said that Kanu was not a ‘graduate’ adding that he was an ‘ordinary barber’ in brixton, London before forming IPOB.

Ofoegbu
He said: “Well you have been deceived for a very long time with the family background of Nnamdi Kanu. He never schooled and graduated in London, instead he was a common brixton barber.”

“Nnamdi Kanu was expelled from university of Nigeria Nsukka for being a cultist.”

“Well Nnamdi Kanu was never a strong man so he wanted to look strong. His contributions was going to mass communication to be chasing after girls. So Nnamdi Kanu’s mother’s boyfriend who lives in Manchester till date sent Nnamdi Kanu to the U.K with a student’s visa. He did not go to any school. Give me where he graduated then I’ll hang my self.”

“Just like Simeon Ekpa, I challenged to show the medal he won for Nigeria. But the medal he showed because of my challenge all had Finland’s flag. So Simeon Ekpa actually won no medal for Nigeria. The medal Simeon Ekpa won was for a village competition in Finland.”

“So with Nnamdi Kanu sweet mouth he entered a Ghanian woman’s hand that was the woman that gave him his Britain’s citizenship. He impregnated the woman that was how he got his first son. If you investigate this and its a lie, I will delete all my pages.”

It is worthy to note that Ofoegbu has been very vocal about his dislike for the pro-secessionist group.

https://dailytimesng.com/how-nnamdi-kanu-was-expelled-from-unn-for-cultism-activist-ofoegbu/?fbclid=IwAR0dfOqsOQGJw7nSYvyUoZNLPoGNwTyo30qNDlRUYz-zBvJE7nCyhr9gBiQ
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by LLiKYekoba: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
paramakina202:
IPOBians will tell who ever that cares to listen that their leader is very educated but won't tell you which school he graduated from.

Have you asked with an open mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by paramakina202: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Have you asked with an open mind?

Ok with my very open mind I dey ask you now, please which university did he graduate from and attach proof.
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by Arda1000(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
DeltaFire:
The Daily Times
26 September 2021

Ofoegbu

anyone who believes this is a disgrace to people with common sense... what a conjunction of rubbish,if this guy isn’t mentally sick then someone should please explain baseless rubbish.

I guess they must have injected u with something before deporting u from Turkey
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
This guy trying to look for attention at all cost!
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by JAMO84: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
So, in addition to being a fraudster, Kanu is also a cultist and a dropout.

It now makes sense to me why he would leave London and go to Kenya for audio donation. Malami knew that Kanu does not have the brain to sense the danger.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by Iliveforever(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please can he just post his picture and address we want to check something, thank you
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by bcomputer101: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
No wonder he has been behaving like cultists.

That's why he set up a cult group called ESN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by khadaffi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
The truth is NK was stupid for going to Kenya for whatever reason.
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by LLiKYekoba: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
paramakina202:

Ok with my very open mind I dey ask you now, please which university did he graduate from and attach proof.

Have you googled 'Nnamdi Kanu education' and got no results or did you actually see results and suddenly went blind because of your prejudiced hate as a pro-fulani feudal lackey?
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by paramakina202: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Have you googled 'Nnamdi Kanu education' and got no results or did you actually see results and suddenly went blind because of your prejudiced hate as a pro-fulani feudal lackey?

There is no evidence he graduated from any university if there is bring it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by LLiKYekoba: 2:25am On Oct 26, 2021
paramakina202:

There is no evidence he graduated from any university if there is bring it here.

What did you find when you did your 'sincere' googling about MNK's education?
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by DoctorDree(m): 3:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Lol......IPOB supporters won’t want to read this twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by blackpanda: 3:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Kanu the terrorist

Igbos are on a loooong tin grin
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by EagleNest(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Okay noted. That means MNK and GMB are all school certificate holders, only that MNK entered university at least.
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by OyigboUpdate: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Dottore:

This is Chukwuma Ofoegbu popularly known as Ijelespeaks. Your nightmare

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by royalamour(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu / The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria / Gov Segun Oni Won In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.