Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? (779 Views)

Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by bolaayenimo: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why hasn't President Muhammadu Buhari issue a statement through Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina to mourn his famous critic, Dr. Junaid Mohammed who died yesterday?
The President mourned Tony Momoh and Lateef Jakande and so he should do same for Dr. Junaid, the Kano state second republic House of Representatives member and elderstatesman

Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jakande was the Governor of Lagos State an Economic power house in Nigeria, Tony Momoh was a Minister and Federal Executive cabinet member

Junaid on the other hand was at his peak as a House of Representatives member and Obasanjo's S.A

If Buhari had decided to mourn every Special Adviser and Lawmaker that died from 1960 till date he would have no time for other schedule, or he would be called commissioner for condolences like they mock Osinbajo
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Out of 200m slaves in nigeria, @MaziNnamdiKanu has freed 60m, he could have freed more but the other slaves see their chains as bracelet
Abba kyari
Isa funtua
Buhari
They are all gone
Junaid Mohammed said over his dead body will biafra come
Today he is gone
What of femi Adesina,he is now suffering from partial stroke
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Out of 200m slaves in nigeria, @MaziNnamdiKanu has freed 60m, he could have freed more but the other slaves see their chains as bracelet
Abba kyari
Isa funtua
Buhari
They are all gone
Junaid Mohammed said over his dead body will biafra come
Today he is gone
What of femi Adesina,he is now suffering from partial stroke

What's the update on Orlu bombings and Oyigbo massacre

What is Kanu your God doing
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
SoulMus:

What's the update on Orlu bombings and Oyigbo massacre

What is Kanu your God doing
Kanu my lord is working
Our LORD of lords
Is still working
Kanu will start when our creator gives us order grin
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Kanu my lord is working
Our LORD of lords
Is still working
Kanu will start when our creator gives us order grin

grin cheesy

Sorry it's been long I checked internet

Please where are Nnamdi Kanu's Father and Mother are they with him in London?!

Why have every Ibo leaders gone mute with Umahi and Kalu flexing in in Portharcourt while Orlu people get Airforce rain, while is Peter China Obi Talkin about Free Leah Sharibu while Ipob are drinking watery beans soup accross jail

Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
SoulMus:

grin cheesy

Sorry it's been long I checked internet

Please where are Nnamdi Kanu's Father and Mother are they with him in London?!

Why have every Ibo leaders gone mute with Umahi and Kalu flexing in in Portharcourt while Orlu people get Airforce rain, while is Peter China Obi Talkin about Free Leah Sharibu while Ipob are drinking watery beans soup accross jail

Ibo leader?
Igbo leaders we don’t care
When we the easterners rise ,all igbo leaders will run to Cameroon
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Ibo leader?
Igbo leaders we don’t care
When we the easterners rise ,all igbo leaders will run to Cameroon

grin

Like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu ran to Abijan and London, Azikwe headed to Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
SoulMus:

grin

Like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu ran to Abijan and London, Azikwe headed to Ghana
As am typing even Aisha your First Lady is on the run grin
As a buhari media clown
Can you tell us your achievement
Compare it with run away kanu
Well
If kanu can still give you night mate from abroad
That means you will be dead once he arrives Nigeria
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

As am typing even Aisha your First Lady is on the run grin
As a buhari media clown
Can you tell us your achievement
Compare it with run away kanu
Well
If kanu can still give you night mate from abroad
That means you will be dead once he arrives Nigeria

Kikikikiii

Chest beating Okoro hhaaaahahahaha

Mother in-law like Aisha stays with Hanah and Zarah in Dubai

Asking about Kanu's Parents or telling you about useless Ipob leaders isn't a big deal and I expect answers not cowardice of screaming Buhari Media

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
SoulMus:

Kikikikiii

Chest beating Okoro hhaaaahahahaha

Mother in-law like Aisha stays with Hanah and Zarah in Dubai

Asking about Kanu's Parents or telling you about useless Ipob leaders isn't a big deal and I expect answers not cowardice of screaming Buhari Media

When will you ask about your parents
Or don’t you have 1? grin
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

When will you ask about your parents
Or don’t you have 1? grin

Both are retired gov workers on hols in UK so I know where they are

Now back to the question you run from, where are Kanu's Parents, why is Kanu in London as a Coward unlike Chief Sunday Igboho, why are Ibo leaders silent at what you claim to go through, is it that they see you as lairs or they see you as 5%ter inconsequential

Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
SoulMus:

Both are retired gov workers on hols in UK so I know where they are

Now back to the question you run from, where are Kanu's Parents, why is Kanu in London as a Coward unlike Chief Sunday Igboho, why are Ibo leaders silent at what you claim to go through, is it that they see you as lairs or they see you as 5%ter inconsequential

Who is igbo leader ?
Apart from kanu
Retired government workers indeed?
They retired from BMC job
grin
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Who is igbo leader ?
Apart from kanu
Retired government workers indeed?
They retired from BMC job
grin

Since 1999 Abia State have voted their leaders with their thumbprint, how come Abia State is an eyesore even when Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia State

Let me answer your questions Ibo leaders are who Ibos voted for like Ikpeazu kerosine
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
SoulMus:

Since 1999 Abia State have voted their leaders with their thumbprint, how come Abia State is an eyesore even when Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia State

Let me answer your questions Ibo leaders are who Ibos voted for like Ikpeazu kerosine
Hahahhahaha
I don’t want to engage you but let me do

In abia state what is the percentage of registered voters that votes in each election?especially recent

In imo state how many voters elected hope
Uzodinma?

In whole south east state
What is the percentage of voters that actually vote in election
And why?
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Hahahhahaha
I don’t want to engage you but let me do

In abia state what is the percentage of registered voters that votes in each election?especially recent

Uzodinma?

And why?

Are you saying Fulani elected your leaders for you like Ohaneneze President

Please let us know
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
SoulMus:

Are you saying Fulani elected your leaders for you like Ohaneneze President

Please let us know
grin
Imagine the brain dead I want to engage
So you can’t answer the question
If I insult you now they will say am being insultive
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
grin
Imagine the brain dead I want to engage
So you can’t answer the question
If I insult you now they will say am being insultive

Simple question you are throwing Insult lol... grin

I won't engage in insult just simple Straight forward question

You. Can answer or also take the cowardice route
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
SoulMus:

Simple question you are throwing Insult lol... grin

I won't engage in insult just simple Straight forward question

You. Can answer or also take the cowardice route
Wake me up whenever your brain start working

Uzodinma?

And why??
Re: Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? by SoulMus: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Wake me up whenever your brain start working

Uzodinma?

And why??

Now I get you

Cowards get their leaders installed and selected by the master's that conquered them through war, while they wail endlessly

Shame on the people who call themselves Men and accept such

(1) (Reply)

If Only The Food Blockage Can Last For Six Months / We Are Ready For Restructuring But Won't Rotate Presidency - North / Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.