Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Mad Man Who Built The First Storey Building In Enugu Community (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mad Man Who Built The First Storey Building In Enugu Community (pictures) (6253 Views)

Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) / First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mad Man Who Built The First Storey Building In Enugu Community (pictures) by CowHard: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2021
assinozick042:
I am from umuida community, same place with the mad man so i cn tell you the only mistake from the news is that the man is from umuaji and not inere . Umuida give birth to umuonu, nkpor, inere, umuadaogwa, and umuaji . I got to know the mad man since my primary school at inere. He is also perfect and one of the best when it come to making local basket (abo, nkata, and co). Inere has a market square (nkwo ida), thats were the man normally stay, maybe that why they said he is frm inere

I was told he's from IƱere though few meters away from Umuaji land
Re: Mad Man Who Built The First Storey Building In Enugu Community (pictures) by merieam16(f): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2021
SUPERPACK:
This your watermark is too much and is blocking the details of the photo you are sharing. It is irritating. Why not just reduce the size.
Na apprentice e be...his coming up

(1) (2) (Reply)

APM, ADC Guber Candidates In Jigawa Decamp To APC, Endorse Tinubu / Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? / Oshiomhole Pardons Two Prisoners Condemned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.