Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality (28833 Views)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / Anthony Okolie: Court Awards N10m Against DSS, Absolves Buhari’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by OkoYibo: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
dynicks:
Abeg when onitsha/anambra panel wan tender their own apology and compensation?...

Those ones there are just fooling Anambra people.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by CodeTemplar: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sanwo-kposí has paid finally . . . l o l
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by 2sexycom(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this as a ploy by the state government to make people feel that they're working, I don't see any more petitioners getting a dime from the judicial panel. This I have seen.
lol u sabi their trick
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Moz22: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
GTB?? Na scam aswear grin grin
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
1) I just hope they won't send thieves to go and recover the money from them later...

2) see technical bait... SMH. So that other victims who have been silently watching since would come out and speak out, then you criminal bastards would now detain dem and do ur normal stuff....

Criminals.

However,

This is also known as justice.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by sheddyboy01(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is Victory for humanity

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
If there is no end SARS protests they will not get justice and will not be compensated. May God bless all end SARS protesters and all those actively involved against injustice by the Nigerian police
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by oloyedewaris(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Brendaniel:
And they had to do a big dummy cheque with group photograph for only 2 persons when there are thousands of persons to be compensated in Lagos alone on the issue of Police brutality, now you see why I see judiciary as a joke, a lot of victims of Police brutality in Nigeria don't get justice, because of ENDSARS that's why they are doing all this to cover shame...

If they didn't do big dummy cheque you will say scam or audio
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by chriscrosss(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Debunk SARS ko, debrunye SARS ni.. I saw SARS in owo, ondo state on Friday with my korokoro eyes..don't be deceived, there is still SARS ooo..F-Sars..
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by akpogbenz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Politicians are already aware that average the Problem of Nigerian youths is desire for Money, that's why they use this gullibility in the youths as a strategy anytime they want to change the narrative or manipulate our minds. The greatest evil to humanity is taking a lesser person's weakness to suppress is conscience and is will. The Most honourable and respectable thing a Leader should do in a situation like this, is to admit to the truth and seek for a way forward or humbly resign if you lack the requisite capacity to lead. African Leaders are power mongers, their desire for power has literally consume their ability to think and to reason conscientously. They rather seek for Power, Fame and Glory rather than self-respect, and honour.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Yankee101: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You said you are full stack?

1. Can you do a 3 layerbapplication with database, processor and front end?

2. Can you do serverless layer with API gateway to trigger requests, process, respond and store in a database? With unique name/account retrieval systems?

3. What's your price, if you can deliver with specific timeframe?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Chibae4real: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
All these are political games, do not forget what happened in 20/10/2020 at lekki toll gate....... vote wisely come 2023....... ! Money can never raised the dead.... ! ....... i repeat, vote wisely!!!!
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Oshokalo: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
salbis:
Oga you funny oo. Where someone dance and get money, may be the same place where someone go dance and receive strokes of cane.
remember some where victim but didn't survive it
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by jUeLiZ: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
Congrats To Both Of Them.
But E Nor Fair O!
Dis Tin Suppose Be National Cake Na!
N20million For Only Two Of Them?.
What About Thousands Of Us Wey Follow Protest Against SARS?
Ok, I Guess We Should Also Write Our Pertition Too,
They Must Compensate Us Too! Or
Else..............
we will not protest again!!
What Rubbish!
did you read the part that says base on recommendation?
las las naija na who know person d chop national cake
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by TheRareGem1(f): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Al I see is Osinbajo's Handwriting....He was the one that directed all the state governors to set up judicial panels in their respective states to enable the victims of police brutalities get justice.

Thank you VP. You are one of a kind.

No matter what the neysayers will say.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Yunus2012(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kai. Your mumu is far from over.

Greenbirth:
Will they pay it. This Government led by fulani Herdsmen that can call blue white. A Government that left bokoharam and Bandits that are killing,raping and Kidnapping their children every day.and their headache is ESN who are protecting their people from Bastard herdsmen.

Every well meaning Nigerians should stand up to this terrorist Government.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Yunus2012(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Are you trusted by anybody in your circle of friends? Or even in your family?

holluwizzy:
Are u sure it's not an organized payment?

I don't trust government one bit.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by PS712: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Greenbirth:
Your use of the pic of our Nigerian Ambassador to Snake Island over the issue posted above is wrong and unacceptable!
Accord the Ambassador and the constituency he represents some respect. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by BCISLTD: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stupid government...you are giving someone compensation for harm done and u are printing a big cheque..like they won a prize money...so insensitive....2222
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by harmony75: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
does that lost their lives nko? this good but not so good!
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by mabeni(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Audio money
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Greenbirth: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yunus2012:

Kai. Your mumu is far from over.

since you dey call me mumu. As I can see that you be Hausa already. You wait very soon. bandits go visit you. They always leave with trade mark.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by holluwizzy: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Funny enough yes.

At least I did not buy trust, it was developed.

Yunus2012:
Are you trusted by anybody in your circle of friends? Or even in your family?

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Ezmans: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
Congrats To Both Of Them.
But E Nor Fair O!
Dis Tin Suppose Be National Cake Na!
N20million For Only Two Of Them?.
What About Thousands Of Us Wey Follow Protest Against SARS?
Ok, I Guess We Should Also Write Our Pertition Too,
They Must Compensate Us Too! Or
Else..............
we will not protest again!!
What Rubbish!
toll gate I'll open tomorrow
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by LMS1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ezmans:
toll gate I'll open tomorrow
You Go Follow Come? cheesy
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Roseey0(f): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is this the final report Nigerians are waiting for?

I don't understand
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Carlyboi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Smiles!i told my cousin two wkd ago that this is one of the three things the LASG should have done before they ever consider reopening the Toll gate.Which includes;

1.A public Apology to all the citizens of Lagos state and Nigerians at large by the LASG

2.Identifying the people that lost their lives at the Lekki Toll gate and reaching out to their families,apologize to them genuinely and admit the governments culpability and paying some compensation which even tho can’t teplace human lives but will go a long way in leases the pain and same thing should be done for the wounded and maimed.

3.A memorial in honor of everyone who lost their lives in the End SARS struggle and that Lekki Attack by the Military and all victims of police brutality and renaming the Lekki Toll gate in the honor of the people who suffered losses on that fateful night.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Spectaclesawe25: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Shoora fun awon felicitators ooo.
Make them. No turn your 10million to #10000.
Ofa aaaye koni bawaaooo.
May poverty not visit you again ooo.
You dn jaapa for poverty be that.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by BreconHills(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Greenbirth:
Will they pay it. This Government led by fulani Herdsmen that can call blue white. A Government that left bokoharam and Bandits that are killing,raping and Kidnapping their children every day.and their headache is ESN who are protecting their people from Bastard herdsmen.

Every well meaning Nigerians should stand up to this terrorist Government.

There is a cheque staring at you and you are asking if they will pay it.if they give nothing they are damned, if they pay they are damned. Do you want justice for the oppressed or a political pound of flesh
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by BreconHills(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this as a ploy by the state government to make people feel that they're working, I don't see any more petitioners getting a dime from the judicial panel. This I have seen.

And if they pay 50 you will say they should have paid 100. Look we have to decide, do we want justice gor those that have been brutalised or do we want our pound of political flesh? We can't have it both ways.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality by Coinbased: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock / Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash / How Deputy Speaker Missed Saraki/dogara 'discreet Visit' To Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.