Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,338 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/2021 (125 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 20/02/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2021
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, February 20, 2021) -

*ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD*

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father; You're the Mighty Man in Battle, the Ancient of Days, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, the Undefeatable Champion, the Almighty God!

2.Father, once have You spoken; twice have I heard; that all power belongs to You, my God.

3.Father, Your power is everlasting and never fails nor diminishes; and Your word will never return unto You void, without accomplishing its purpose.

4.Father, You're the way maker! The red sea saw You and fled! and, with the blast of the breath of Your nostrils, You divided the sea for Your children to pass on dry ground.

5. Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm, and there is nothing too hard for You to do.

6.Father, in anyway I have limited or undermined Your power please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, I acknowledge that You're the Almighty God, and that nothing is beyond Your power; please, prove Your Almightiness in my life, and change my situation for good, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, release upon my life, power that my enemies cannot withstand; power, that witches and wizards, principalities and powers, and spiritual wickedness in high places, cannot comprehend, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; fortify and protect him with all the powers available in heaven, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Living Without Sin / The Power Of Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Over Sinful Living / The Feast Of Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.