Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Plantain Frittata (easiest Way Of Making It) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Plantain Frittata (easiest Way Of Making It) (407 Views)

How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) / How To Make Plantain Frittata / How To Prepare Plantain And Egg Frittata: Nigerian Breakfast Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Frittata (easiest Way Of Making It) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hi guys it’s been quite some time I posted anything.so have you guys tasted plantain frittata omg � it’s yummy and delicious � mouthwatering I am sure some of would have and some might have not tasted it so if you guys have not tasted it and you want to prepare it comment anything at all in the comment section and I will write down all the ingredients for preparation and the fastest way to prepare it anytime anywhere so good luck people and I am waiting for your comment bye �See you all soon
Re: Plantain Frittata (easiest Way Of Making It) by GogetterMD(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Re: Plantain Frittata (easiest Way Of Making It) by habsydiamond(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
I dey wait with my spoon and fork to have a bite oo...

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Shawarma In Keffi | Order Shawarma Online In Keffi From Fast Chaw / An Oasis Of Deliciousness / Cocoa Bean Processing Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.