Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) (1540 Views)

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Cashsteady(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Religion is scam.. most of the stories in the Bible are made up none of them ever happened... If there was truly God Nigeria would have been one of the best country in the world.. despite all our religion rubbish our country is still a shithole, death everyday while other atheist country are developing rapidly.. you say killing is against Christianity and Islam while are terrorist Killing innocent people everyday and God has not done anything.. tell me why? Wake up from ur sleep, ur pastors are scammers

3 Likes

Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Enoch07: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
if you believe then good for you, if you don't then good for you too. abeg make una leave me jare

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by vinceyinnovation: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
but even scientists have been able to confirm the existence of bible characters on earth even though they don't believe. if the characters have been confirmed to exist by archeologists where is your base that the story told does not exist. does it mean Egypt or Israel mentioned in the Bible are fictitious?

ohh... I observed you said MOST of the stories are made up. why say most when you can say all. what makes you believe a little was not made up.

if you have been decieved or duped by false prophets sori o...

I can see how wise you are by bringing opinion of people from social media to form part of your base of judgment.

if doubting anything about religion will make you have peace in your soul...go on... but I doubt you will still be satisfied.

Atheist project themselves as being free in the outward but are suffering inside.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Themainboy22: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do us a favour, carry your preaching or whatever believe to religion section. Thank you!.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Righteousness2(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Irrespective of what we feel we know
Irrespective of what we choose to believe,
There is Nothing you can do about the truth!

Here is the Truth!
JESUS is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
JESUS is the only way to be Saved.
You Accept JESUS Christ, you Have Eternal Life.
You Reject JESUS Christ, you have Eternal Damnation.

The Same JESUS you reject! Is the one you must appear Befor once you Cross over. You Believe or you Don't Believe is irrelevant!

JESUS is Coming to Snatch his own out of here . It is Called the Rapture.
If you Miss the Rapture , you have Signed up for the Wrath of GOD that will hit the Earth.

Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by nams77: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
but even scientists have been able to confirm the existence of bible characters on earth even though they don't believe. if the characters have been confirmed to exist by archeologists where is your base that the story told does not exist. does it mean Egypt or Israel mentioned in the Bible are fictitious?

ohh... I observed you said MOST of the stories are made up. why say most when you can say all. what makes you believe a little was not made up.

if you have been duped by false prophets sori o...
Leave the deluded op. ....to each, his own!

The bible described transpiration and evaporation long before scientist could...the bible mentioned that the earth was a sphere before Galileo had a spat with the catholic church about whether the earth was flat or round

I will rather believe in God here on earth and die and find that he doesn't exist ( I lost nothing) than disagree that there is God and die and find out that he truly exists(big wahala).

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
nams77:

Leave the deluded op. ....to each, his own!

The bible described transpiration and evaporation long before scientist could...the bible mentioned that the earth was a sphere before Galileo had a spat with the catholic church about whether the earth was flat or round

I will rather believe in God here on earth and die and find that he doesn't exist ( I lost nothing) than disagree that there is God and die and find out that he truly exists(big wahala).
You won't find anything after death.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by vinceyinnovation: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:
HAVE YOU DIED? or ARE YOU DEAD?
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Hoseaovo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Have you ever been dead?
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by gotnel: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Religion is not a scam. It is how you receive, respond and follow up that makes the difference.
Moreover, no religion is superior to the other.
In the eyes of everyone, his/her religion is the only way to escape from eternal suffering and the way to heaven.

Every part of the world have a different perspective on religion.
The problem with us in Nigeria is over religiosity.
My view on religion remains as a whole process of personal way of worshipping the almighty God.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by theFilmtric: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
I really pity African,Nigerian Atheists—they're ignorant
Their eyes have not seen

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by nams77: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

OK bro. One love bro
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
I am a living tastement that there is God, and Christianity is the faith and Jesus is the way.

My faith Is beyond doubt-I have had encounters with the supernatural, and everyday of my life I receive a tangible substance from the Spirit realm (the realm of God).

My friend, don't allow yourself to be decieved,

Dig deep and you will marvel at the things you will discover.

Life is beyond what we can see.

myself, I'm still shock and in ewe of the mystery of God.

God is real!!!
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by daniel34840: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
:You won't find anything after death.OK bro. One love bro
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by YungMillionaire: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
I fully support this message.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Oyebaba10: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Irrespective of what we feel we know
Irrespective of what we choose to believe,
There is Nothing you can do about the truth!

Here is the Truth!
JESUS is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
JESUS is the only way to be Saved.
You Accept JESUS Christ, you Have Eternal Life.
You Reject JESUS Christ, you have Eternal Damnation.

The Same JESUS you reject! Is the one you must appear Befor once you Cross over. You Believe or you Don't Believe is irrelevant!

JESUS is Coming to Snatch his own out of here . It is Called the Rapture.
If you Miss the Rapture , you have Signed up for the Wrath of GOD that will hit the Earth.

Jesus has already come, no one is coming again
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2021
Surely there are scammers here and there but there has never been any scam that doesn't have what the perpetrators copied to scam you, what they copied to turn and use in scamming you is not FAKE but AUTHENTIC!
So Religion might have false ones but there is original just as you can't find fake currencies that doesn't have the resemblance of a legal tender.
If you truthfully want to know the original as in authentic religion from God you will find it, don't just sit down in the corner of your room expecting everyone to agree that they should go and burn all their Naira notes simply because you got paid with fake notes somewhere! cheesy
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by orisa37: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2021
AS LONG AS I SEE MY SHADOW IN THE SLIGHTEST TINKLING OF LIGHTS, I KNOW THAT THE CREATURES OF GOD ARE SHADOWS OF HIS SPIRITS OUT THERE. SO RELIGION, MEANING RELATING TO LEGENDS IS A REALITY.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by kingxsamz(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
theFilmtric:
I really pity African,Nigerian Atheists—they're ignorant
Their eyes have not seen

theFilmtricsay

You would also need to pity the Christians, Muslims, Buddhists and other members of the numerous religions out there, if it turns out to be that the Chinese god is the one and only true god.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by sonmvayina(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Religion is the opium of the massess...a lot of people are waking up from the illusion. It was only created as a control mechanism, but its not working as more and more people are waking up. Hence, the great reset. Where Bill and co want to murder a lot of people and project blue beam. Where a 3D hologram of jesus will be projected into space to simulate the second coming..
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Image123(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

You would also need to pity the Christians, Muslims, Buddhists and other members of the numerous religions out there, if it turns out to be that the Chinese god is the one and only true god.

Who's the Chinese god? Are you aware that there are growing millions of Chinese Christians?
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
*Yawn, say something else*. I have seen my Jesus. You can't win me over to your side.

Christainity is not a scam. Christian till I die.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by LordReed(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

if you have been decieved or duped by false prophets sori o...

I can see how wise you are by bringing opinion of people from social media to form part of your base of judgment.

if doubting anything about religion will make you have peace in your soul...go on... but I doubt you will still be satisfied.

Atheist project themselves as being free in the outward but are suffering inside.

There is no evidence for any bible characters from Adam and Eve to Moses including Abraham.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by bobestman(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
You are right. It's pure scam and man-made. The Creator truly made a covenant with his ppl but because of their stubbornness and disobedience he abandoned it but didn't abandon them because he said he will save them in the time of the end. The time he gave them is what you see in Daniel 12:4 and 9 and also in Rev 12. They were even warned in Daniel 9:24 even their sins will be forgiven as long as they remain till then. In Daniel 9, he prayed for the temple to be restored. It will be restored even in time of trouble and the Messiah will return there Malachi 3:1-3 and sanctify his ppl. Without the Messiah coming, there cannot be true salvation or restoration or gathering of the chosen ppl Isaiah 11:12. It's when the message of salvation of anyone that will be of the true God will be preached Revelation 14:6. Anyone who believe in that message will be saved. It's the time the Creator choose to save His ppl.

So the hand of the creator of heaven and earth is not in all going on earth now, that is the reason for all the confusion flying in various religions and you should stay away from all of them. He will only intervene when the time he gave finish

When the wicked one saw that the creator washed his hand off till endtime, he started appearing as light to different ppl and decieved them into creating various religions we have today. All are in confusion and gross error and ignorance but don't know. If you asked them who told them to start the religions, they will say they saw a light not knowing that the evil one also appear as light to decieve them. He can appear as good and bad. No one can see the true light and stand for many days. They can even go blind or die unless they are given sth as in the case of John. The ruler of the world is the one decieving them all. The Creator only choose to send his salvation at endtime. Many of them will see him but will not believe him cos he will be different from the one they all call and thus they will all go with the wrong one cos they are 2.

All you have to do is to live righteously. Avoid evil and unruly life. Avoid all religion, they don't know the truth so they will decieve many. Be your own pastor or priest and pray always with the creator or heavenly father. Avoid all the fake names they call the Creator and the Messiah and you won't go wrong

Re: Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) by Image123(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
LordReed:

There is no evidence for any bible characters from Adam and Eve to Moses including Abraham.

We found no evidence too for your great grandfather. Did he exist?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Does Islam Really Encourage Bloodshed / Contradictions In The Quran / The Very Strange Thing About The God Of The Old And New Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.