Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,550 members, 7,847,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Igbo People And Young Nigerians Joining The APC. See Captions And Reactions. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People And Young Nigerians Joining The APC. See Captions And Reactions. (1881 Views)

APC: See Names Shortlisted To Replace Adams Oshiomhole / Nigerians Youth Have Brought Shame To Us - APC [See Reaction] / Saraki Finally Dumps APC; See How Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People And Young Nigerians Joining The APC. See Captions And Reactions. by plaindealer: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Why didn't Seun create a thread encouraging youths to join politics on Nairaland instead of him taking it to Jack's App.

That's for Seun to answer.
Re: Igbo People And Young Nigerians Joining The APC. See Captions And Reactions. by Banmeallday: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
That is black people for you
Re: Igbo People And Young Nigerians Joining The APC. See Captions And Reactions. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
plaindealer:

You can do anything and make changes under any platform, your bright ideas, strength in numbers and determination are the main elements you need to effect changes.

You can not rule out the youths based on what they have never done or attempted, if they are so bothered and concerned about the country, they need to put in the work to energize, get youths orientated and involved, inspired and prodded to create their own youth platform and movement.

The last time I checked, Sowore created his so called youth movement, but Nigerian youths did not troop to join his youth platform .

You sound self defeated and unable to create your own youth platform or to join any youth platform or even join the existing platforms to achieve your goals and objectives.

Your state of ambiguity is not the way forward.

Let us not delude ourselves. We all know how Nigeria politics and how vicious Nigerian politicians are.

The youths needs to build their party organically, joining a comprised party is not never the solution. Sowore was compromised from the beginning. Everyone saw that that is why notable Nigerians that take him serious.

I know your kind, you have started name calling like "defeated"... "state of ambiguity" just like in 2015 and we all know where that landed us.

Well I am not going to spend my time writing long stories to convince you. Even after what was written in 2015 youths like you still marched to the slaughter like sheep.

I am going to come back here in 2023 when APC present a flag bearer from the existing lot of corrupt politicians and ask youths like you to sheepishly march behind them under the guise of being for the youth as usual.

Fool me once.....
Re: Igbo People And Young Nigerians Joining The APC. See Captions And Reactions. by plaindealer: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
slachtoffers:

Let us not delude ourselves. We all know how Nigeria politics and how vicious Nigerian politicians are.

The youths needs to build their party organically, joining a comprised party is not never the solution. Sowore was compromised from the beginning. Everyone saw that that is why notable Nigerians that take him serious.

I know your kind, you have started name calling like "defeated"... "state of ambiguity" just like in 2015 and we all know where that landed us.

Well I am not going to spend my time writing long stories to convince you. Even after what was written in 2015 youths like you still marched to the slaughter like sheep.

I am going to come back here in 2023 when APC present a flag bearer from the existing lot of corrupt politicians and ask youths like you to sheepishly march behind them under the guise of being for the youth as usual.

Fool me once.....

The only delusion I see here is you deluding yourself that you can achieve anything as a young Nigerian by not putting your skin in the game or abstaining from joining existing platforms to effect changes from inside.

All I get from your posts is ambiguity, apathy and self defeatism.

You want your own youth movement platform while at the same time defeating yourself by saying such move is delusional because it won't work in Nigeria.

Again, that's ambiguity, pick a side and stick with it instead of latching on to front and back and left and right.

Again, what happened when Sowore created his so called youth oriented political platform? Are you a member of his party,? Did you join his party? No, you did not.

I'm % sure if they show up tomorrow with another youth party, people like you won't sign up, you won't join, but sure to remain on the internet, crying, moaning and telling us how and why youth oriented political platforms in Nigeria can not work.

You are too consumed and stepped in negativity, pessimism and I can not do anything sprit to make anything happen for yourself because you do not know where you stand as a person.

Have you tried to set up a youth platform and was prevented or barred from doing so? Is there a law against such move?

Btw, to prevent people like me from going to the slaughter house like sheep, what is your solution and plan for people like me? Do you have any apart from whining, wailing and complaining apathetically.?
Re: Igbo People And Young Nigerians Joining The APC. See Captions And Reactions. by samdunzo: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
I see APC breaking by 2023. Tinubu has realized he's been played, and at this point I figure he assumes he has nothing to lose. So, he'll probably work with PDP to ensure they win. APC is trying to field Jonathan and el-Rufai, but I think an Atiku/obi or obi/kwankwaso will beat them easily. Additionally, you are starting to see a clash of ideologies. CPC is giving the vibe that they support the "banditry" and are trying to pull off an amnesty program with it. Obviously, ACN doesn't agree with this. Thus, when APC loses in 2023, both sides will count their losses and go their ways. CPC will a conservative Islamic party with support in the NE and NW, ACN will be a regional party in Kwara, SW, and Edo, while PDP will be the sole national party
Re: Igbo People And Young Nigerians Joining The APC. See Captions And Reactions. by plaindealer: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
samdunzo:
I see APC breaking by 2023. Tinubu has realized he's been played, and at this point I figure he assumes he has nothing to lose. So, he'll probably work with PDP to ensure they win. APC is trying to field Jonathan and el-Rufai, but I think an Atiku/obi or obi/kwankwaso will beat them easily. Additionally, you are starting to see a clash of ideologies. CPC is giving the vibe that they support the "banditry" and are trying to pull off an amnesty program with it. Obviously, ACN doesn't agree with this. Thus, when APC loses in 2023, both sides will count their losses and go their ways. CPC will a conservative Islamic party with support in the NE and NW, ACN will be a regional party in Kwara, SW, and Edo, while PDP will be the sole national party

Are you a comedian? grin grin
Re: Igbo People And Young Nigerians Joining The APC. See Captions And Reactions. by plaindealer: 4:43am On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Otondo go back to school or travel.

Tekena can never be Igbo name

The topic is Igbo People And Young Nigerians, not just Igbo people.'

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koiki Send Strong Warning To Oba Adedotun The Alake Of Egba Not To Try Himself. / The First Story Building In Nigeria / After Seeing This Image, I Lost Every Single Respect I Used To Have For Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.