Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,410 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

After Seeing This Image, I Lost Every Single Respect I Used To Have For Fulanis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Seeing This Image, I Lost Every Single Respect I Used To Have For Fulanis (1876 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm / 2023: “they Have No Single Respect” – Orji Kalu Attacks Tinubu, Wike, Others / Governor Ortom: Buhari is Working for Fulanis To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing This Image, I Lost Every Single Respect I Used To Have For Fulanis by Federickson02: 10:56am On May 28, 2021
Apparently, I was one of those who used to think no matter how bad the fulanis are, there are still some really good ones amongst them, even tho theyre not even upto 25%. I made a comment here sometime about how I saw a fulani grazing with his cows and how I felt really sad and pity for him when he picked up a paw paw that fell from a tree and was eating it.

I always tend to have pity for people who I think are going through suffering.

But well, after seeing how these almajiri fulanis murdered this woman in cold blood amongst some other people, I'm afraid I've finally lost EVERY respect I had for the little good ones among them. ALL FULANIS ARE BAD and deserve to be chased outta this country or even annihilated as they probably would continue causing problems in whatever country the may decide to run off tho. These bloody Murtha fuckas have no feeling for their fellow human and can kill anyone, anytime any day. Hence, I suggest we all rise up and teach these guys a very good lesson. Hahaha ha they think they're untouchable.

I'm ready to join any vigilanty group that gets created. I'm ready to DISMANTLE, DISMEMBER, OBLITERATE, DECIMATE, KILL, & ANNIHILATE any blood sucking fulanis within sight and won't give a flying fůck if I'm termed a terrorist by the FG.

These fulanis should roll over to the south if they have the balls, let's go toe to toe. Bloody bastards! I know there are idiotic and brainless fulanis seeing this right now. Pls yall endeavor to come bcus we're preparing for you. We will teach you, your generations, and your ancestors, the lesson they will never forget in life!

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Image, I Lost Every Single Respect I Used To Have For Fulanis by Sebastine1994(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2021
where is it

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Image, I Lost Every Single Respect I Used To Have For Fulanis by Badsatan: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
Federickson02:
Apparently, I was one of those who used to think no matter how bad the fulanis are, there are still some really good ones amongst them, even tho theyre not even upto 25%. I made a comment here sometime about how I saw a fulani grazing with his cows and how I felt really sad and pity for him when he picked up a paw paw that fell from a tree and was eating it.

I always tend to have pity for people who I think are going through suffering.

But well, after seeing how these almajiri fulanis murdered this woman in cold blood amongst some other people, I'm afraid I've finally lost EVERY respect I had for the little good ones among them. ALL FULANIS ARE BAD and deserve to be chased outta this country or even annihilated as they probably would continue causing problems in whatever country the may decide to run off tho. These bloody Murtha fuckas have no feeling for their fellow human and can kill anyone, anytime any day. Hence, I suggest we all rise up and teach these guys a very good lesson. Hahaha ha they think they're untouchable.

I'm ready to join any vigilanty group that gets created. I'm ready to DISMANTLE, DISMEMBER, OBLITERATE, DECIMATE, KILL, & ANNIHILATE any blood sucking fulanis within sight and won't give a flying fůck if I'm termed a terrorist by the FG.

These fulanis should roll over to the south if they have the balls, let's go toe to toe. Bloody bastards! I know there are idiotic and brainless fulanis seeing this right now. Pls yall endeavor to come bcus we're preparing for you. We will teach you, your generations, and your ancestors, the lesson they will never forget in life!
[/s]Trash as usual

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Image, I Lost Every Single Respect I Used To Have For Fulanis by tunjiajayi: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Typical yamree rant

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Image, I Lost Every Single Respect I Used To Have For Fulanis by Smallwinner(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
wahala

(1) (Reply)

Man Attends Igboho’s Trial In Benin Rep After Killing, Robbing POS Operator / Remember IPOB Celebrated When ESN Killed Police. See Them Now - PHOTOS / Peter Obi Left 185 Billion Naira Debt - Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.