Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists (14102 Views)

Nabena To Security Agents: Go After Sheik Gumi Over Attack On Wike / UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism / Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:30am On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
We are all bunch of hypocrites. angry

if it were peacefull protesters or IPOB now we will know how to handle the issue.

we all condemn Buhari and various politicians but during elections we would still line up to vote for this same politicians.

like i said we are all fvcking hypocrites. undecided
Guy we didn't vote for him. He got rigged in. U guys tot vote counts in this country. It doesn't. Buhari can bring a stick and the stick wil win.
Elrufai got an unimaginable high vote from southern Kaduna, who hate him with passion back then(although, he has improve this narative now). So forget saying they voted him.
Vote doesn't but aggression and power can

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by faste: 5:33am On Feb 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Wake up!

Nigeria can never split.

Instead, Buhari will clear every soul that threatens to split the country.

You need to know that the value of a Nigerian life is worthless.

BTW, I like the way Reno Omokri uses strong argument to criticize.

Those are strong points, Reno
Buhari will clear a whole soul with a highly compromised and demoralised army that run away from every fight?What until citizen start to acquire RPG,MPMG ETC and your eye will clear.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by kondogbia(m): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Reno always speak with 2 side of his mouth, didn't he support the amnesty given to Niger deltan terrorists even after the bomb blast in abuja and the bombing of government installations in Niger delta. He didnt remember sentimentalism during that period even though majority of the people were against the amnesty program.

Is Reno, the PDP supporter trying to say that ESN isnt a terrorists group? How can a fugitive create an illegal group in Nigeria? In the United states that reno lives does he think ESN and Nnmadi Kanu would have lasted a single day.

The hypocrisy of Mr reno is alarming.

Anyway,The amnesty was a scam set up to trick Niger deltans

Everybody is asking for amnesty and they are given.

if you give amnesty to only a tribe in a multi ethnic society like ours, other tribe will feel discriminated.

When you see a northerner you will know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Businext: 5:47am On Feb 20, 2021
cry
Sad
If you still believe in Nigeria
You've never applied for visa to relocate
You take every tribe as your brother and sister
Please gather here, there maybe a family meeting to revisit this patriotism of ours sad

#WillNigeriaSurvive

IME1:

Please soro soke, me I have and I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by realstars: 6:08am On Feb 20, 2021
You Speak Life.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by bigfish3k: 6:16am On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Reno always speak with 2 side of his mouth, didn't he support the amnesty given to Niger deltan terrorists even after the bomb blast in abuja and the bombing of government installations in Niger delta. He didnt remember sentimentalism during that period even though majority of the people were against the amnesty program.

Is Reno, the PDP supporter trying to say that ESN isnt a terrorists group? How can a fugitive create an illegal group in Nigeria? In the United states that reno lives does he think ESN and Nnmadi Kanu would have lasted a single day.

if you give amnesty to only a tribe in a multi ethnic society like ours, other tribe will feel discriminated.

Niger delta freedom fighters were fighting for injustice
Please what are bandits fulanis fighting for
The one that bombed Abuja is in jail in South Africa

You people like twisting things to create injustice on others and it's you people that loves one nigeria more than others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Iamgrey5(m): 6:20am On Feb 20, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

See how you turned the issue upside down.
Did they tell you that they are fighting mumu APCvsPDP fight?
Lemme recap it for you. Buhari, Masari, Sanni Bello are APC while those you mentioned are PDP. What ties all these people together is their ethnic identity.
They are smart enough to look beyond party when it comes to ethnicity. I suggest you do the same or you get played
You are the one that read my comment upside down.

I was insinuating exactly the same thing you wrote.

Even if Atiku had won the last election, very little will have been different in the country today.
Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by bigfish3k: 6:23am On Feb 20, 2021
EagleNest:
And don't be surprised that Buhari will not hesitate to follow the suggestion from Gumi. That's actually the bottom line,
It was all planned by all of them

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Whoube99(f): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2021
Sheikh Ahmed Gumi is a terrorist. So don't get carried away by his stupid sheikh title.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by bigfish3k: 6:35am On Feb 20, 2021
AnanseK:
Who is afraid of division? Let the country divide now
See his mouth

You people that love one nigeria like hell

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by spacechuks(m): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
We are all bunch of hypocrites. angry

if it were peacefull protesters or IPOB now we will know how to handle the issue.

we all condemn Buhari and various politicians but during elections we would still line up to vote for this same politicians.

like i said we are all fvcking hypocrites. undecided

Are you a stranger in Nigeria,

Your vote does not count in elections,

The inec chairman , political fathers and cabals decides election result and not your votes,

More reason I have thrown away my voters card and have decided I m not a Nigerian, rather I m a Niger delta than a Nigerian,

There is no true democracy in Nigeria, during 2015 elections, secret camera captured aboki northerners thump printing in bulk, bunch of voters paper in favour of Buhari,

More reason why Buhari created the north east development commission and passed it to law through the majority Senate house, a commission which takes tax payers money, oil money etc from the federal allocation account to settle the north east all in the name of rebuilding the north east for a self annihilation inflicted by themselves ; boko haram is self inflicted and does not have any injustice they are fighting for unlike Niger delta militants who fought for injustice in their land and waters

In the last election, millions of votes was recorded in Bornu state , this is a state that is war torn, and the Yorubas keeps mastubating with these results from the north, it's a pity

Come to amnesty, bokoharam, bandits and fulani herdsmen do not deserve it, what they deserve is firing squad and not mercy,

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Nato008(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

u will just take and talk, for starters if this was USA we would even be talking about amnesty.. because the Niger delta would have been developed and we would not have ESN because marauding of cows on people's property will not be allowed....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by lexy2014: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What makes ESN a terrorists group? What amnesty was given that justifies banditry?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=99238174]Reno always speak with 2 side of his mouth, didn't he support the amnesty given to Niger deltan terrorists even after the bomb blast in abuja and the bombing of government installations in Niger delta. He didnt remember sentimentalism during that period even though majority of the people were against the amnesty program.

[/quote
Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You're senseless,
You've been senseless..
You will remain senseless..

Evil thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Gbadebo19(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which kind demented oloriburuku be this??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Spechialone(f): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2021
Pay bandits then sponsor Bokoharam in ammunitions and warfare... Is it not clear enough

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Fantacy4(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2021
If federal government should grant dis men amnesty the next terror dem no go like am o bcus yahoo boys too need amnesty if bandit go get amnesty y yahoo boys too no get amnesty....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Spechialone(f): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2021
spacechuks:

Are you a stranger in Nigeria,

Your vote does not count in elections,

The inec chairman , political fathers and cabals decides election result and not your votes,

More reason I have thrown away my voters card and have decided I m not a Nigerian, rather I m a Niger delta than a Nigerian,

There is no true democracy in Nigeria, during 2015 elections, secret camera captured aboki northerners thump printing in bulk, bunch of voters paper in favour of Buhari,

More reason why Buhari created the north east development commission and passed it to law through the majority Senate house, a commission which takes tax payers money, oil money etc from the federal allocation account to settle the north east all in the name of rebuilding the north east for a self annihilation inflicted by themselves ; boko haram is self inflicted and does not have any injustice they are fighting for unlike Niger delta militants who fought for injustice in their land and waters

In the last election, millions of votes was recorded in Bornu state , this is a state that is war torn, and the Yorubas keeps mastubating with these results from the north, it's a pity

Come to amnesty, bokoharam, bandits and fulani herdsmen do not deserve it, what they deserve is firing squad and not mercy,

Well said, thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Fantacy4(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2021
These guy called Abubakar Gumi who is he to the bandits there spokesman or there spiritual father bcus I heard he went to preach to dem recently some certain movies we watch everyday in Nigeria �� shouldn't be over looked o
I think DSS should go affter dis man bcus he is some kind of too close to the bandits then Governor of zamfara state another bhaad guy c dis thing no dey ordinarry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by izubext007: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2021
always making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by viralinfo: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Nzeribe prediction 2014 and present nigeria....Internet Nerve forget
To help avenge the death of people killed by JTF

At the height of the Boko Haram murderous saga, the JTF acting in the interest of Nigeria, and while performing their duties, gave Boko haram members a taste of their own medicine by returning fire for fire. As the casualty mounts, General Buhari was famously quoted to have insinuated that the JTF are killing “his people”, instead of inviting them to Aso Rock for dialogue. Equating the murderous and barbaric Boko haram hordes (his people) to the Niger Delta Militants, Buhari was of the opinion that the JFT should stop killing them, rather we should pay them off (amnesty package) for killing Nigerians. A similar debt is said to be owned by the good people Oyo. El Rufia, his party member, reminded us that such deaths are debts which will be paid, even if it takes a hundred years. Gentlemen and ladies, shouldn’t we vote this man in so that our debts are quickly paid and forgotten?...let then keeo deceiving themself...the practice of Wahhabism will end up swallowing everyone in thia country including the Northern Elite...Make una continue ..#wetin do Letter A go do Letter Z

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2021
Iamgrey5:

Even if Atiku had won the last election, very little will have been different in the country today.
I beg to disagree. The fact that Buhari is clannish does not mean Atiku will be.
Besides, you still don't get the main gist. These Fulani were brought in by APC towards the 2015 election. Since then, there have been covert and overt efforts to get them land and money.
What I'm pointing out is that Buhari by his silence and inactivity is the one giving impetus to these guys. If he were to speak up against them, a lot of momentum they have now will change.
Let me give you an inside gist on that of Niger state. I hope you know Bello has been to Buhari three times to help him use the security forces get the bandits out of those forests. When these incidents occurred, he actually swore he wasn't going to pay a dime. Do you know his rhetoric has since changed, especially since Gumi whom you refer to as PDP stepped in.
I hope you can see in between the line.
Stop comparing Buhari and Atiku. They are miles apart. Just cause your obvious choice is fumbling does not mean Atiku will if he were in that position. That's a reverse move to justify voting an obvious failure in 2019 and it's not acceptable. Simply own your choice.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Gandollaar(f): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Gumi is a strong supporter of PDP and an anti APC advocate as far back as 2015.

Zamfara governor is PDP, Bauchi governor is PDP

I am Just stating this for those that think PDP is a party full of angels and way better than APC.

Ever wondered why Atiku hasn't spoken against Herdsmen activities.

Even if Atiku had won the last election, very little would have been different in the country today.
Even if Tinubu or osunbande takes over from buhari, nothing will change. The problem of Nigeria is beyond party politics you cretin!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2021
143WaZoBia:
We are witnessing the last days of Nigeria.
My heart goes out to the Hausas. I just don’t know for them.

The same old lullaby. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Ezidimma(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2021
Gbamsolutely
Reno at his best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by exminister(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

upon all your long story, no like for you thank you.
Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by sulaak(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2021
143WaZoBia:
We are witnessing the last days of Nigeria.
My heart goes out to the Hausas. I just don’t know for them.

Let the Hausa's deal with their own problem.
Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by Theboss100(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2021
secretkiller:
They have unleashed the Southwest Media to do everything to justify and gain sympathy for deploying Gunships in Igbo land.

Same method they used during Lekki MASSACRE.

Same method they used during Oyigbo MASSACRE

Same method they want to use to MASSACRE Igbos right now.

We know the game, and we are monitoring as events unfolds.
Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by okpanachil: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2021
IME1:
Granting killers and murderers amnesty is like asking a serial criminal for his allocutus!
What difference should it make?
Before you sentence someone you ask him what he has to say?
Of course he will say every sweet lie for you to have mercy on him.
But thereafter...

The truth is that the Niger Delta militants didn't rape,
kill or destroy outside of their lands.
I can't recall hearing they raped kidnapped victims
or went into other's lands and businesses looting.

They were given amnesty cause they had lost their livelihoods
to foreign oil companies who polluted their waters and pushed
them off arable lands, contaminated their air and prevented farming even on land.

They became jobless, hapless and conquered
by foreigners with the full chest support from the Nigerian government.

Now on the slip side, our Hausa Fulanis right from the get go and more outwardly in 2009 started Boko Haram which diversified to ISWAP, bandits, herdsmen, rustlers and what have you.
Up till today we don't know their pain or agitation.

But let's try-

Boko Haram - western education is bad as it teaches underage marriage, free acquisition and use of guns, drug abuse and use of tramadol, beastiality and video tech to send messages and footages of abducted victims.
In fact we should go back to stones and sticks.

Seriously? Is western education that is our problem, and we are fighting to attend mission schools in religious regalia? To learn what? What do they teach in conventional schools? Definitely not catechism or islamia. So what the fuss? You don't want to learn physics, literature and maths? Did western education teach me terrorism

ISWAP - they want a political region where Islam is the basis like the Arab world and circle with Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi, UAE, Qatar and the others Yemen and all. So they intend to displace Chad, Niger, Nigeria, Cameroon and CAR and others?

Seriously? Isn't that modern day colonisation? Is conquest still allowed? Can a sovereign nation just override another nation without qualms? See how China is battling Taiwan and Hong Kong. Or Russia battling Ukraine. Or Spain battling Catalonia. Modern day occupation! And we should just siddon look? That na dog name na

Bandits, Herdsmen, Rustlers - these ones justify their acts by quoting ancient degrees that Gowon and Co gave allowing them to graze from Futa jalon to the Atlantic undisturbed. Even if they have to pass the express roads and train tracks. They have right over anything their cows like to eat even if it's inside your pot on a stove in your interior village. If you stand against them, you dishonour the agreement they made with imposed leaders of old which you were not part of or privy to.
They say they have a right to kill, rape and destroy because - their cows were stolen, military are killing and resisting them, indigenes are not letting them graze, governors are making laws against them and not fulfilling their monetary promises, Buhari and other northern governors are not living up to their pre-election promises to them.

Seriously? Your cows are stolen by rustlers or military and you unleash your anger on all and sundry. You want to graze down south in harmattan and you destroy another's farm and livelihood? You mess up tarred streets with dung and say you are helping to fertilise the south? Our goats, poultry, manure, fertilisers are of no consequence then!
They had a pre-election agreement to soak dogs and baboons in blood, and the promiser didnt pay them as promised with lots of money and cows but instead left them with the guns, transistors and drugs and focused on empowering his children, Aisha, northern elites and his native country with railway and refineries to supply refined fuel to his conquered territory for now N180 and electricity tariff at N2000 for 54 units and N400 per 1 kg of gas (which is flaring and wasting but polluting the atmosphere in Port Harcourt and Warri causing soot)!

So is this how amnesty works?

Will you grant amnesty to Internet fraudsters or rapists or convicted politicians or protesters or jail-breakers or ...

If you were born at the time of Buhari's first time as head of state and you still used your full chest, intellectual cap and hand to cast vote to support him, data to campaign for him and online and offline platforms to malign others who didn't support him based purely on his past antecedents and bleak likelihood of future performance, you must humble yourself, admit your error and double your effort to stand against evil as Saul turned Paul went from undiluted evil fanatic to a pure zealous truthful missionary, Paul doubled his zeal for the right cause when he converted.

If we supported an Umaru from Katsina a Fulani, and a Mooshud from Ogun a Muslim (with a fellow Muslim vice)
Then don't zombie'arize by calling us bigots and tribalists when we stand 100% against a Muhammadu oko Aisha kevbe Nna Yusuf, if truly he's the one!
It's nothing personal. We don't hate. We are not biased. We will stand against even blood relatives and tribesmen and fellow faith men who do the same thing, worse or less.

Why can't we call a shovel a shovel?

The government led by Buhari and his 36 governors and FCT Minister have failed totally in security matters and multiple other areas - jobs, health, integrity, federal character, openness, corruption fight and price regulations (of food, electricity, pure water, school fees, fuel, diesel, kerosene, rent, transport, flight fares, all, even to get transcript!)

Please soro soke, me I have and I will
This is brilliant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by kayjay69(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2021
Look in reality, any security body formed by government will only be used to play politics.

I feel like the people themselves need to come together and launch regional security outfits that will coordinate on a high level with each other (within the south) to flush out these bandits terrorists.

If we continue to wait for government, everything will get politicized, nothing will happen and people will continue to lose their means of livelihood whilst being told to remain tolerant because clearly people do not want to step on toes for sake of political ambition.

I reckon that if we continue down this line, worse things will happen to Southern Nigeria all in the name of tolerance, one Nigeria and all the useless superlatives you can think of.
Racoon:

If not a war of subjugation and domination, what have the ESN or Amotekun done to deserve the wagging of war to overthrow these regional bodies given what northern governors are doing with these fully armed terrorists today? What the hell is wrong with this country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2021
Sheik Gumi Is More Educated than You pls Be careful.
He can't waste his Time Reading your song.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa / Adeboye, Redeem Church Leader In N20 Billion Import Waiver Scandal / Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.