Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). (6386 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Yoruba Nation: Meet The 5 People That Betrayed Sunday Igboho (BREAKING) / Alfred Diete-spiff The Man That Betrayed Biafra[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Prinze23: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
The activist, Sunday Igboho burst into tears in front of the media when exposing people that betrayed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtxtHTrSWiE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by SUPOL(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
They ended up bringing him to limelight. Those that betrayed Christ helped him achieve his purpose.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by gasparpisciotta: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Unnecessary drama, betrayal has been since time immemorial.

To every 12, there Is Judas

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by IbnBattuta1960: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Try and transcribe the video for the benefit of non-yoruba speakers.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by laiperi: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ti ota ile o pani, ti ita kole pani.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by illicit(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Na FFK own go worse pass....

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by AbaLion: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nobody has been able to lay a finger on you. Your case is far better than Kanu who was betrayed by his own people, proscribed as a terrorist, sent on exile from his ancestral land and his parents killed without him able to come bury them.

-Lion

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Dabronze(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mr Sunday should expect this to happen but he shouldnt give up either

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Igbo and Yoruba must be united. We are good people

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by BKayy: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
A specific group of people in Nigeria have "Betrayal" as part of their genome. An analysis of their DNA will show UAG-UAA-Betrayal-UAU

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by mbaise1000: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Well, I will not be surprised to see people coming here to blame kanu and IPOB for what happened to mr sunday, but STOP crying mr sunday, at least you tried you are better than THOSE who LOOKED another way as their people are murdered and raped and kidnapped just for a political post, there are many like that from our side too but the difference is that the great majority of igbos don't prostrate to any man, let your consolation be that if you were igbo you will be celebrated even if they drove ypu into exile, people would have still celebrated YOU from afar, even as you tried to bad mouth kanu to please them, they sacrificed you to their god in the north, take heart my brother,
I am proud to call you a brother, it is not late yet
DON'T GIVE UP, IF YOU DO, YOU LOOSE, RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE NOT LOST. NOT YET

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Akiara: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
HE ATLEAST ADMITED THE FACT THAT HE INVITED THEM. HIS POLITICAL SURVIVAL DEPENDS ON THAST. BUT HIM DON ENTER AM...JUST WATCH.

WHAT ABOUT THE "DRUGGED" POINTING FINGER GOVERNOR WHO DENIED CALLING THE ARMY TO KILL PEOPLE AT THE TOLL GATE??...HE DENIED WHAT HE DID..HE EVEN UNLEASHED THUGS....

SUNDAY IGHOHO HAS EXPOSED UNA...SPITS angry

LegendHero:

Hope Uzodinma say hi.

Last I heard, he invited the Nigerian Army to kill and burn his Ibo people in Orlu.

Thank God the Yorubas are not up to that level of backstabbing and slavery to the Fulani yet.

16 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by LegendHero(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Akiara:
HE ATLEAST ADMITED THE FACT THAT HE INVITED THEM. HIS POLITICAL SURVIVAL DEPENDS ON THAST. BUT HIM DON ENTER AM...JUST WATCH.

WHAT ABOUT THE "DRUGGED" POINTING FINGER GOVERNOR WHO DENIED CALLING THE ARMY TO KILL PEOPLE AT THE TOLL GATE??...HE DENIED WHAT HE DID..HE EVEN UNLEASHED THUGS....

SUNDAY IGHOHO HAS EXPOSED UNA...SPITS angry

Peter Obi supervised the killings and massacre of able bodied men in Awkuzu and the butcher is still living large and did not admit killing his kinsmen because he’s a back stabber and a psycho.

Uzodinma is a Fulani slave that kill his people for fun and to please his Fulani lords.

It’s a shame to come from the East because even after the invasion of Orlu, your leaders dare not speak up because they are in love with the murderer of their people and life in the East is worthless.

Oyigbo and Awkwuzu saw slain Igbo men with pictorial valid evidence yet your leaders dare not speak up. Such a coward and directionless set of people!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yorubas will lose in war against Fulanis"...The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba "Abdulrosheed" Akanbi.

The betrayers must be Afonja muslims just like the one above.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by LegendHero(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nonexistent:
Yorubas will lose in war against Fulanis"...The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba "Abdulrosheed" Akanbi.

The betrayers must be Afonja muslims just like the one above.

I know Igbos are illiterates.

What Oluwo said is that the Fulani man don’t have much investments in the West and he will just pack his cows and run in the event of a war.

However, the Yorubas in the North have bigger things to lose coz some are in the civil service, some with business, some with large enterprise, and some with houses they built. Hence, if they were to vacate the North in a war, they will lose their livelihood compared to a Fulani in the south that live in forests that can just carry his cow and move.

I know IPOB always find it hard to understand simple statements, but I’m less busy now so I can do this community service of re-orientating you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
LegendHero:

What Oluwo said is that the Fulani man don’t have much investments in the West and he will just pack his cows and run in the event of a war.

However, the Yorubas in the North have bigger things to lose coz some are in the civil service, some with business, some with large enterprise, and some with houses they built. Hence, if they were to vacate the North in a war, they will lose their livelihood compared to a Fulani in the south that live in forests that can just carry his cow and move.

I know IPOB always find it hard to understand simple statements, but I’m less busy now so I can do this community service of re-orientating you.
Get the fucck out of here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Resurrection212: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin Im not even looking at Sunday but FFK because that thing is dangerous than sneak.
illicit:
Na FFK own go worse pass....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lols, it's well. It's a painful feeling. Good mentors are hard to find, understand the motivation of the common man and you will sleep fine.

1. Greed

2. Self centeredness

3. Fear

This is what will draw most men near to you, very few will be genuine. Know this and know peace and decern people, and keep them in their place.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by tit(f): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
LegendHero:

What will the Yoruba lose if the Fulani set up an emirate in Ibadan?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by nedu666: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
See how idiots above are mocking themselves over who fulani is dealing with the most. Fulani must be wondering how they ended up in the same country with lgbo and yoruba fools

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by tit(f): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2021
The president of Ohaneze, FaniKayode consoling the Akogun of Ibadan.
Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by tit(f): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2021
nedu666:
See how idiots above are mocking themselves over who fulani is dealing with the most. Fulani must be wondering how they ended up in the same country with lgbo and yoruba fools

Most of those guys are Fulani jihadist
Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Samunique(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2021
nedu666:
Pls blame this on the Igbos on this forum.

They always start this tribal thing, I think they are filled with hate for others, bcs it's very obvious in their comments here.

Out of the abundance of heart, the mouth speaketh !!!
Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by SoBright101: 1:28am On Feb 20, 2021
Believe those tribal eediots at ur own psychological risk

Illiterates has taken over this platform

Don't judge a whole tribe simply because of individual opinion. Note that politicians laid tribalism foundation in this trap called country for their selfish interest. Now ask yourself, what is the population of politicians and their agents, and what is the population of neutral Nigerians.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). by Lighthousetechn: 1:58am On Feb 20, 2021
Some event makes it look as if some Nigerians are not worth fighting for. I feel for him.

Meanwhile, call us for your professional cctv installation, electrical wiring & fittings, audio system, firm alarm, video doorbell etc. We don't compromise with the quality of our services.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) / Moment Remi Tinubu Was Ashamed Of Asiwaju Tinubu (Picture) / Atiku Wins Again. Let See Te Next Step Of Asiwaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.