Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc (1933 Views)

'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa / New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by jamace(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2011
Those cabals are working silently for the actualisation of a northern president, party affiliation not withstanding. Check CPC and ACN, but more on the CPC axis.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Savedelta: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2011
Buhari is an ethnic bigot with no shame!!!
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Beaf: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2011
maga1:

@ OP pls enligthen me more. I want 2 knw d party in which one of d strongest cabal member in peson of Sen. Kanti Bello is?

All of IBB's support machinery has moved into CPC, same as Atiku's. It is just the top echelon left behind; they will shift after the elections. If you recall, it was IBB that gave Buhari a place to hold his Minna rally after the PDP govt refused him one.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by friedrice1: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
Kanti Bello is in Jonathan's payroll. and still a PDP chieftain.
same as IBB, Atiku et al.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by 1025: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
@o.poster,
as a good nigerian, u shld have asked or inform us on yar adua came to office. the same hand that brought yar adua is bringing up jonathan.
the politics of pdp that gave birth to yar adua in the name of zoning shld also let the northerners conclude their 8 yrs in office.
the idea here was to make sure presidency in a tribalistic country like nigeria to get to every tribe and zone.
what is the idea of a yorubaman doing 8yrs and an hausa man doing 4 yrs. your jonathan is saying he is only doing 4 yrs, then what or who will be next? a yorubaman i guess? it is absolute madness that at 50, nigeria has nothing stable in place. what we are suffering today is lack of organisation.
every party shld be able to make open a written constitution that will not always bring up confussion every time.
at the end of the day, we the poor masses will remain tools in the hands of the ruling class.
99% of our problems as a country is from pdp. and they have pushed this country into a trouble zone where ppl die on daily basis. how long are we going to continue dying in this way? what we are saying is that this party that has been arround for 12 yrs has nothing to offer this country hence shld be kicked out of the system.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Beaf: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=14pt]Turai, cabal capone; now CPC cabal capone.[/size]

Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2011
@1025

Then why are you hinging your displeasure on the product of a party that has been here for 12 years but gave you nothing since you want   PDP kicked. This is a matter of I don't eat rat but I can use my teeth to share for thosr who eat. At 50 you are still talking about zoning instead of excellence. The same fed character, ethic bigotry, triblism and brain laziness that has ethroned mediocrity and have kept us from moving forward. I am sure you would have supported Atiku and no body would have shouted kick out pdp. Hipocrisy. GEJ IS THE BEST OUT OF THE BUNCH.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by maga1: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

All of IBB's support machinery has moved into CPC, same as Atiku's. It is just the top echelon left behind; they will shift after the elections. If you recall, it was IBB that gave Buhari a place to hold his Minna rally after the PDP govt refused him one.
if i get u right, do u mean dat cpc will win d elections? because 4rm ur statement i dnt tink dat d top guys u mention will decamp in an event of cpc failure. Ur statement just shows dat u admit dat cpc has d brighter chance to win.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by dustydee: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
The constitution of Nigeria guarantees freedom of association. Buhari cannot disobey a court order. Why are we only talking about the Yaradua cabal?Most of them are still in PDP added to the OBJ cabal notable among which is Anenih.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Odunnu: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2011
#teamGEJ/SAMBO
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
dustydee:

The constitution of Nigeria guarantees freedom of association. Buhari cannot disobey a court order. Why are we only talking about the Yaradua cabal?Most of them are still in PDP added to the OBJ cabal notable among which is Anenih.
You don't know why we are talking about Yar'Adua's cabals? Are you serious?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Beaf: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
maga1:

if i get u right, do u mean dat cpc will win d elections? because 4rm your statement i dnt tink dat d top guys u mention will decamp in an event of cpc failure. your statement just shows dat u admit dat cpc has d brighter chance to win.

You wish!

They are murderers, thieves and vultures. Fortunately for Nigeria, GEJ has closed the avenues through which they ra'ped the nation. They have only gone to CPC (and its primitive ways), because they hope to steal the few states it will control dry.

GEJ has given power to the people; there is simply no space for bloodsuckers at the centre anymore. Buhari can keep Turai, Abacha etc, they will all soon be feeding on themselves.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Odunnu: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hey Mahn! Tot I was in fbk and I was looking for the 'like' button.
Anti-GEJ Nigerians can be very funny.
They see an honest and transparent man they label him clueless, they see a humble and compassionate leader,they tag him dumb! Choi!
Its #teamGEJ2011 jor
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Ibime(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
The OP can only sell this story to the gullible.

The movers and shakers of Yaraduas kitchen cabinet were Ibori, Saraki, Aandoaaka and the Borno Governor (forgot his name), and they're all in the PDP.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2011
^^ So Abba Ruma, Aliero et al were not there?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Odunnu: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dont mind them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… / Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein’s / Patrick Obahiagbon And The Nigerian Hypocrisy About Public Speeches-an Appraisal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.