Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake (59668 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Figliomi: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Kanye west going broke in the coming years due to depression, I see him taking to drugs, I see Kim becoming 3 times richer than she already is, I see her business empire getting bigger and bigger. Men never make the error of marrying a divorcee or single mum it will surely end in premium tears. This I have seen.
Are you Jesus Christ? You can't even tell your future, you are predicting a whole billionaire future. Take a chill man

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Mcfi(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Kanye west going broke in the coming years due to depression, I see him taking to drugs, I see Kim becoming 3 times richer than she already is, I see her business empire getting bigger and bigger. Men never make the error of marrying a divorcee or single mum it will surely end in premium tears. This I have seen.

Abegiiii. Why Jeff Bezos never poor?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Sarcastic101: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2021
Celebrity marriage is nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Hotzone(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2021
Kanye, love ur kids and concentrate on artistic qualities u are blessed with. U will hit big figures more before the sun comes up.
We real men are strongly behind, beside and in front of u.
Enjoy ur next level after all, Jesus Walks!!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2021
This is the result of marrying fake wives, living fake lives, KiM Kadarshian became famous after her sex video surfaced, she also got nakid on a front page of a trash magazine. KIm and her families are neither manufacturers or distribiutors of any goods yet they have all this illgotten millions.

Her 72 years old father became a 40 years old woman married to a 24 years old woman who is a man, undecided how messed up is that?

Her whole families are messed up. Now they are gonna ruin Kanye west's life like they ruined everyone who come across them lives.

The only person who had a career, a rapper and musician is Kanye. Kim's families are all a bunch of ill wealth and clout chasing greedy hoes, KiM's mother is the worst of the greedy hoes.

My parents and the parents of most of you on Nairaland are still married I am sure after 30, 40, 50 or even 60 years and they are still living happily together even without billions of $$$ in their banks,

The marriages of nowadays are just for attention seeking, deparations, clout chasing, facebook and social media likes. once all these irrelevant things fades away you would see that there are nothing left in this kinda so called marriages, hence the obvious divorces amongst clout chasing marriages.

Money wealth and fame isn't everything!

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by assistant: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2021
West is becoming East
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2021
I honestly don't know what to do with this report...
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by redcliff: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2021
I think they signed a prenuptial agreement....
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by eallstar: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2021
UNKNOWN1000:
Meanwhile I dey find money to take go school
And u are using Samsung?
U want people using tecno to help u?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Inspiration007: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You're indeed a false prophet. You see nothing
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Owaincouncil: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2021
UNKNOWN1000:

Why are you using first Bank. Had it been you are using GTB or Zenith, they would have credit your acct once it is low without you asking.
But wait o, this your balance cannot even open piggy bank

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Tobichuks08: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2021
All of you bashing Kim should calm down, Kim somehow made west. Kim married kanye when he was in debts and had nothing much to boost on. Kim is never a gold digger to me. Kanye west just has this mental issues which is affecting his marriage. But mehn come on, if your marry a woman learn to live with her flaws, find your happiness out if you must but you see that your wife eeh make sure you respect her even when you feel she doesn't seem to deserve it, unless say you no want happiness, no woman no get issues oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by obainojazz(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2021
She signed a Prenup...
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by LikeAking: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2021
Nice.
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Naughtysex: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
General overseer, Weldon
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by MartinsD12(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2021
9jaRealist:

Nope, the real lesson is having a good lawyer...
He owned the business pre-marriage and their pre-nup apparently ensures each party leaves with what they came with.
>
There is nothing a good lawyer can do in this issue had it been they both Co-owned his business, so what I said its self explanatory.
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2021
Did they not sign a prenup?
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Teezie(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2021
tillaman:
I hate the fact that they want to split but there has to be a prenup Kanye can’t be that dumb
Big ups to DrDre

Dr dre is very wise. Kim will want to milk kanye dry but i think they have a prenup.
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Toks2008(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2021
If they had a prenup then let's wait and see the terms of the agreement.

If the prenup states that both of them will retain their assets then it means nothing will be shared... They just go their seperate ways.
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Oshokalo: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2021
atleast this one is good,they want to share property they huzzle together for
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by nedekid: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Seems you see only for other people
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by nedekid: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2021
Tobichuks08:
All of you bashing Kim should calm down, Kim somehow made west. Kim married kanye when he was in debts and had nothing much to boost on. Kim is never a gold digger to me. Kanye west just has this mental issues which is affecting his marriage. But men come on if your marry a woman learn to live with her flaws, find your happiness out if you must but you see that your wife eeh make sure you respect her even when you feel she doesn't seem to deserve it, unless say you no want happiness, no woman no get issues oh
What flaws, are you aware the cause of all this was her having a "meeting" in a hotel with another known rapper? Although she denied anything happened and it was just an interviewing dinner, based on her precidence of being a groupie for black celebrities, there is no way of Kanye vouching that his wife was not on the usual fucking spree.
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by bignero: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Your justa dumb street kid..

You don't know Kanye..
Survived a fatal car accident..
Raps with fake artificial jaw..

From being broke to being a billionaire..

Read up on him, he understands the way to success its all in the mind, he said it himself.. You don't reach this stage in life with a weak mentality.... But negative people will be negative and be on nairaland typing trash, while people are living the real life.. If you want to understand Kanye read on tesla, trump you'd have fair idea of who he is.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Divorce on what grounds this time Kim? Learn from Beyoncé. undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by mrpablo(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2021
UNKNOWN1000:
you need help dey hide your account number? Village people dey follow u

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Proffdada: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Kanye doesn't do drugs. He maybe delusional but doesn't do drugs
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Mayflowa(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:

False prophet! Kanye can become better by the separation. He and Kim hardly live together. That is enough mental breakdown. He could find peace marrying a less exposed celebrity that can always be with him
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Reelmii: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2021
divorce is messy
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2021
UNKNOWN1000:
your last Log in feb 16 and you post on feb 19th well done ohhhhh
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by GeneralPula: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2021
I honestly doubt if they’ll divorce
Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by oluwaahmed: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2021
tillaman:
I hate the fact that they want to split but there has to be a prenup Kanye can’t be that dumb
Big ups to DrDre

U know how much DREs wife made? Woman that even wanted to claim his stage name so that she can get money from it. Big ups to him sha, he survived that shii

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake by Tobichuks08: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
nedekid:

What flaws, are you aware the cause of all this was her having a "meeting" in a hotel with another known rapper? Although she denied anything happened and it was just an interviewing dinner, based on her precidence of being a groupie for black celebrities, there is no way of Kanye vouching that his wife was not on the usual fucking spree.
Actually kanye and Kim already had issues before then. Google it, then again was he expecting her to be 100 percent faithful to him? Hell no. He shouldn't. He married her after much controversies he should be wiser than expecting a faithful kim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Majek Gbolagade Akinpelu Is Dead / Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.