Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics (15114 Views)

Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out / Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by Toosure70: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2021
After you supported buhari 90 years old man twice not forming SAINT just to discredit our Osinbajo. Your number six dey pain you
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by Toosure70: 6:57am On Feb 20, 2021
floss:
In as much as I don't like El-Rufai, I must admit he just pointed out to Nigerians the solution to their woes... Being part of the selection process is key to good governance in Nigeria, just imagine if all the Nigerians breaking and setting good records in different industry, departments abroad are part of the selection process instead of the present greedy old men in different political parties that dictates for more than 200million people how the country will be run...
Important lesson to pick from here.... Good and capable people should get involved and secure a seat in the table of selection...#Chase El-Rufai and his Goons out of politics, # Chase all political old men out of Nigerian politics.
but campaigned for for 90 years old in less than 2 years.
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by Policy3: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Drunkard
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by nonhuman(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2021
post=99241927:
Sane, good, honest and hardworking Naija youths, wake up!

This is your future we are talking about here, and not even only about your future, but about the future of your unborn kids.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.
nonsense
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by techrola: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2021
Islie:

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has given young persons the clue they can use in chasing “old men like me out of politics”....

https://dailytrust.com/el-rufai-how-old-men-like-me-can-be-chased-out-of-politics
Elrufai I believe u, his cabinet comprises youth less than 40 and mid 30, these guys are the engine to kaduna development.
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by techrola: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2021
osamz007:
THOU BIGOT SHUT UP

if u think he does not make sense, I think u need to visit the nearest psychiatrist, elrufai cabinet comprises guys below 40 and mid 30, this guys are the engine to kaduna massive transformation..
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by techrola: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2021
binsanni:
if I pull the trigger now nkor

this man no go ever shut up for once
where is ur brain, if u hate him, read sense in what he said, elrufai is one the few visionary leaders in this country, he believes in youth, most of his strong cabinet members comprises youth below 40 and mid 30, they are the engine room to kaduna massive transformation..
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Mr servant leader. So the most power hungry, bloodthirsty governor in Nigeria will give young people the right info on how to chase old people like him out politics?

Who else is not deceived?
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by somehow: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2021
Emyogalanya:
the g.g.father they try to chase out in 2019 , did he not jump inec fence and come back? u want us to chase u and they're prepping u up for vp with gej in 2023? just tell us you want to be chased from kaduna into ass-hole-rock. if want to run out why not tender ur resignation letter to people of kaduna.via hos. ? midget I know the only "run" you will understand is to be a running mate. soon we will hear how some phantom groups created by you , will be chasing you to run for office in 2023

chase father out to replace him with a more deadly father?

Where is the sense there?
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by techrola: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2021
Racoon:
Suddenly the midget making a lots of senseless diplomatic statements.Dont worry the end of Nigeria is here.Youth should join politics? Are there no youth in the APC? How many of them were made leaders?

What is a man like Lai Mohammed, the late 89years old Obinna Nsofor(former Nigeria's ambassador to the US), and the sacked service chiefs being considered for even non- career ambassadors doing in government?
elrufai is among the few leaders that believe in youth participation in politics, most of his cabinet members comprises youths below 40 and mid 30, kaduna is undergoing massive transformation in all economic sectors, his chief of staff is 35years, these guys are doing wonderfully well in kaduna.
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by 9jaRealist: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2021
watchindelta:
Old or young mean nothing to a man is the heart of good or bad of the person.

...and “heart of good of bad” means nothing if you’re not competent.
As the well-worn saying goes: the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
>
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by somehow: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2021
floss:
In as much as I don't like El-Rufai, I must admit he just pointed out to Nigerians the solution to their woes... Being part of the selection process is key to good governance in Nigeria, just imagine if all the Nigerians breaking and setting good records in different industry, departments abroad are part of the selection process instead of the present greedy old men in different political parties that dictates for more than 200million people how the country will be run...
Important lesson to pick from here.... Good and capable people should get involved and secure a seat in the table of selection...#Chase El-Rufai and his Goons out of politics, # Chase all political old men out of Nigerian politics.

The thinking of an average Nigerian when given power is not that different from that of a politician.

If you doubt me, check how ogas treat their workers.

Masters treating their servants

Just look around.
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by osamz007: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2021
techrola:

if u think he does not make sense, I think u need to visit the nearest psychiatrist, elrufai cabinet comprises guys below 40 and mid 30, this guys are the engine to kaduna massive transformation..

no be only engine na radiator. rubbish

Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by Quincykay: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2021
Why are so many people abusing him? Even if you don't like him did he lie this time? Abusing on Nairaland will not change Nigeria. Get involved. Thats all. Even touts that smash ballot boxes are involved. If all we're willing to do is press our phones then we should not complain. I for one I'm not getting involved. So I won't complain when Naira hits N1000 to $1 lol grin
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by rahztafari(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2021
This is the plain truth!!

Like Plato said: "one of the penalties of refusing to participate in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors"

If you know better, stop staying on the sideline and yab upandan. Enter the system and see wat it is like from the inside. You all think it is easy to be in Osinbajo shoes and make decisions, u sef go inside. Na person wey go dey know.

But most Nigerian youths and influencers will sit down to yab anyone, call dem stupid, call them senseless. You sef enter. Join a party or start one and see for yourself that Nigeria is useless!!
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by TruthinAction: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2021
Our politicians are taking advantage of the poverty and joblessness situation of Nigerians to remain in power. Only 2,000 naira is enough to mobilize thousands of support from gullible youths.
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by higgs: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2021
He is seriously making sense.
Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by Imrajah: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2021
Peter rufai

Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by pacespot(m): 11:19am On Feb 20, 2021
To some extent I agree with this man that being involved in politics is the only way Nigerian youth can bring about the much needed change, but making yourself available for selection process in the old system will not work in this current Nigerian system that has been programmed to protect the interests of some people. Youth should create their own political platforms and select their leaders based on merits not sentiments.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by Gerrard59(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2021
floss:

Truth is if your great grand parents were proactive the way you are now, you won't have time for Nairaland, you will be in either of the offices either as a Minister, Commissioner, senator, Governor etc... the difference between you and them is not that they went to fanciful university abroad or had working experience in big companies... the difference is their parents were proactive enough to lay a good foot prints for their children to follow... just like tomorrow when you hear that El-Rufai's grand son is the Governor of kaduna state, I don't expect you to shout foul play because their Dad has laid the foundation for them to follow, just like the Yar'Aduas.....

And here is my problem with Nigerians - the belief that to live a good life, one has to be part of the government. Who told you that I'm not living a comfortable life? What if I told you I'm not in Nigeria? This is why I said Nigeria's elites aren't intelligent. The average person anywhere in the world won't become part of the government as a minister or senator but needs a functioning environment to thrive. How does border closure aid that? How does keeping mute regarding Fulani herdsmen destruction help him/her in agribusiness? How does supporting wanton incompetence help the average Nigerian in his/her duties? You think the average Japanese wants to become the prime minister? Not true. But Japanese elites have provided a functioning society for the person to thrive, devoid of crime and favourable economic policies. That's what Nigeria's elites should do and you as a fervent supporter should espouse instead of chanting that everyone must be a governor or minister.

OK, El-Rufai's son becomes the governor tomorrow, you know what? I don't care. What I'm interested in is whether my investments will be safe in Kaduna and residents in Southern Kaduna can sleep with both eyes closed. Those are things elites should care about.

Again, from your response as a supporter, I insist that Nigerian elites aren't intelligent, never was anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics by Gerrard59(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2021
techrola:

where is ur brain, if u hate him, read sense in what he said, elrufai is one the few visionary leaders in this country, he believes in youth, most of his strong cabinet members comprises youth below 40 and mid 30, they are the engine room to kaduna massive transformation..

Hasn't helped residents in Southern Kaduna to sleep with both eyes closed. Low budget Kagame. Having journalists missing anyhow. Last I checked, he's not the first leader to have young people in their cabinets.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports / El-zakzaky: Falana Withdraws Petition Against Nigerian Army / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.