Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) (56313 Views)

Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by WriterX(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2021
i learnt at an early stage that the real coward is not he who runs away from a fight but he who has no plans to stop fighting.

this life na jeje, i stay away from issues that don't concern
i use words and not fists
I stay at the fence and even avoid the fence when the arguments has no obvious benefit to me.

these days people die for settling issues that don't concern them, people die for saying what they shouldn't have said, or doing what they thought was best, the real enemy is the friend you really don't know much about.

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by TruthinAction: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2021
You don't have gun to defend yourself. What about other weapons like acid, cutlass etc? But why are people so heartless? We indeed live with demons in human flesh. Thank God that they spared the wife and children. In most cases, they kill everyone to avoid a future revenge.

In any case, the best way to stay protected is give your life to Christ, live a righteous life, get filled with the Holy Spirit and pray often.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Slynation(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2021
what a sad way to die....may his soul RIP
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2021
He must have stepped on toes or double crossed him business partner. May his sole test in peace
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by trudpo: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2021
So ra fun ore. Oloun a wa pelu e. Ire o!
DaddyRochie1642:
Don't be Surprised that man's "Friend" may be behind this.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2021
Business gone wrong.
He must have stepped on so many toes.
Rip man.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by AliAgbede22(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2021
Pa Odion was a good man nice and caring
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2021
AliAgbede22:
Pa Odion was a good man nice and caring
.. Do you know him?? embarassed cry
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2021
Flexherbal:
Too bad!

No love among men, anymore.
Only hope is left in Pandora's Box
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by emmayoc: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
In cases like this, two things are involved.

Did he eat alone?

Did he step on toes?

Was it that they wanted him out of the way?

Or he was murdered so his own share will be taken, since he is no more?

The police should give us answers

This your list of things involved has passed two
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Btruth: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2021
.......I suspect his hands were not too clean sha.

RIP.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2021
what a coward

dying on his knees
dem jump ur fence
dem break ur door
u no find tools inside house
u wait till dem drag u out
u begin beg till dem kill u

what a weak man
u cant even show any strength in front of ur kids

smh

may we not die like cowards

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2021
post=99237548:
Update From . COM

Gunmen suspected to be assassins have killed a 40-year-old man identified as Odion Ehiorobo Larry, in Benin City, Edo state, Reports.

It was gathered by News Crew, That Ehiorobo was shot dead in front of his pregnant wife and children in his house located at Peanut Road along Sapele Road in Benin city about 2am on Thursday, February 18.

According to Standard Gazette crime correspondent, Festus Alenkhe, who visited the area and notify News Crew, The gunmen scaled the fence into the compound and gained access into the apartment by forcing the door open. They went straight into his bedroom, dragged him to the lounge before shooting him in the head.

Ehiorobo was said to have pleaded with them with everything he had, including money and other belongings but they told him they came for his life.

The deceased's pregnant wife told Standard Gazette that her husband was killed in front of her and their children.

"Despite his appeal to the killers, they still went ahead and shot him. They waited for him to die before they left the house. I am calling for justice,” she said in tears, Learnt.

The police have evacuated the body to the mortuary for autopsy and further investigation.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=860270414539963&id=100016710365647
Dey Waited 4 Him To Die B4 Dey Left D House......

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by heendrix(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2021
Immortaltunez:
shhhh..na every week den dey gun ppl down in the almighty US

juman:

America is not a good country to be compared with.
How many sensible country allow such sale of guns like america?

Atleast over 300+ are shot and killed daily in the US, meaning tomorrow you might be the next. Remember the couple that got shot cuz they swept snow to the Nigga next doorstep and the 9ja student recently shot for telling his neighbor multiple times to reduce his stereo system volume??

That's how unsafe and nearly dangerous the US is.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
God have mercy.

Meanwhile,

The FUTURE is FEMALE
sapphiere the future is GOD
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by heendrix(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2021
tiredoflife:
what a coward

dying on his knees
dem jump ur fence
dem break ur door
u no find tools inside house
u wait till dem drag u out
u begin beg till dem kill u

what a weak man
u cant even show any strength in front of ur kids

smh

may we not die like cowards

May ur wisdom increase mightily Bro. I wonder what typa men we have now if they're not Simp, they're fearful weaklings or both of them
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Pat081: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2021
The police have evacuated the body to the mortuary for autopsy and further investigation. Police and this so call investigation and autopsy they use guns kill someone and you dey do autopsy
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Damnn...mehn!!!

In front of the kids and pregnant wife.

That's terrific.

May God strength the family...

What a country, mate...

Smh broh...
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2021
People living in that edo state get mind I swear.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2021
heendrix:

May ur wisdom increase mightily Bro. I wonder what typa men we have now if they're not Simp, they're fearful weaklings or both of them

guy i tire
as u see me so
i will always have acid in my house since i cant have a gun
u come for me u collect acid

i will die proud as u go melt before ur own eyes as the acid eats u away
make i arrange first
acid must dey my roof
i hear pim
i bring am out
spray am
no be who acid no touch go pull trigger
if two shout
others go run

weak man
now the kids will remember their dad dying like a coward
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by sheddyboy01(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2021
This is the height of wickedness

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2021
Fuckyoumod:

Did he eat alone?

Did he step on toes?

You forgot to add cultism, that would be my sure bet.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by evans4luv: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2021
merits:

RIP to the dead.
is this the only reason u quoated the whole epistle......
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2021
If only we learn, imagine he beg with all he have yet, the demon from underworld choose to take what they can't create, RIP man,
not even your lot or loot can save you on that day i still Stand rigid, all is vanity
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2021
You have said it all

Fuckyoumod:

Did he eat alone?

Did he step on toes?

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by excel101(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2021
Business/deal got bad.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2021
Not that they came to rob him, they just came for his life, definitely he stepped on the wrong foot. This news often happens in Edo, Rivers, Akwa ibon, imo, etc. It is like those guys no dey take sh*t. But a Yoruba man will just take a plea from a wrongdoer and move on
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by merits(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2021
evans4luv:
is this the only reason u quoated the whole epistle......

Wetin happened? I can not quote in peace again.this one shock me ooo.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2021
Godbless86:
That's how I witnessed a cult boys came to pickup one dude in my office area in Auchi on Wednesday ... shooting speradically .. trying to force d dude into car truck with enof blood gushing from his head ..but boys and some women came amidst the shooting pull the dude from the car truck.... This guys came with Lexus ,toyota spiders different flashing cars.And I begin ask myself self how can one attain this stage in life with all this flashing cars yet na cult u still carry for head . this incident case heavy road block in the afternoon dat day.

They definitely make the money they used to buy those flashy cars from cultism and thuggery. The lifestyle that has made you as a man is often difficult to leave behind. And then look at a country like Nigeria where governments negotiate with terrorists and settle them with lump sum, how do you expect such menace to end in the society, all what they have done is that they have made such lifestyle attractive to people.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by evans4luv: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2021
merits:

Wetin happened? I can not quote in peace again.this one shock me ooo.
grin e shock u??
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by God2man2again(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2021
This is so terrible.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2021
From what I can see, he knew where the boys came from. It is cult related. As simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man, Li Lei Lei, Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Tearing ₦3,200 / Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) / Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.