Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors (15288 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Funkeshuga(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
because am older than Seyi that is why your father can not say a word against the same herdsmen n bandit you are accusing Tinubu of not speaking up against ? Ms your brand of foolishness is indeed divine. Share the rest of your rubbish comment among your unwise relatives.

you're older than Seyi and you're still stupid defending a crook

you're a registered iidiot who's happy with his level of insanity, sometimes I support ritualism because of your likes. if I asked this 21 century iidiots what Tinubu had done as a leader to Yoruba people, he will be dumbfounded

guy, I go rubbish you and spoil your day, you can go on with me for a whole day, you might regret typing faster than your reasoning that's if you've one at all

I suggest you hit your head on brick, morning, afternoon and night for 7days perhaps you can enjoy sanity again
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by adekolaelect(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Adekola you're not in the position to talk about sense because you're allergic to any sensibility

try so hard to reinstate common sense back to your empty head, so that your offspring will not emulate this stupidity

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Funkeshuga(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=adekolaelect post=99279543][/quote]

.dunce like you, talk now and let me deposit some senses inside your dumb skull
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by JoeEeL(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
The day I start reasoning as foolishly as NL Igbos make thunder strike me dead.

Is that all your brain can do?
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Soweez20: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Flier:
APC sometimes produce good governors e.g Aregbesola,Ajimobi,Fashola and so on unlike PDP Where any Governor nominate is certain to be a crook grin
Just look at how Makinde is messing up OYO State,WIKE is very wicked and Gandolar is collecting kickbacks but they seems to be the best PDP governors ever
Is Gandolar PDP or APC?
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by adekolaelect(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:

.dunce like you, talk now and let me deposit some senses inside your dumb skull
Immoral start from home.

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Funkeshuga(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
adekolaelect:
Immoral start from home.

the morality they imbibe in you that couldn't influence your common sense?
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by adekolaelect(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Funkeshuga:

the morality they imbibe in you that couldn't influence your common sense?
keep on

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by oyatz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
CocoaOla:
I'm half Awori half yeye Osun orissa omi I'm Yoruba I chose to live in reality and truth if we have visionary leaders who really care for the masses lagos should be the best city in Africa and in the world but here you are apc è rat licking your corrupt master butt because of peanut

Dubai before in 2003 and now 2020 did they have two heads best standard of living, strong currency, cheap houses

How can Lagos be the best city in Africa and the World?

1) Compare the Budgets of Lagos with the budget of Dubai in the Last 10yrs
2) Compare and constrast the population density of Lagos and Dubai
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by oyatz(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wolfeye:
It was the capital just 30 years ago.
It’s very easy to govern Lagos.
Easy to build on already established organization of a big “city”.
Just like if Abuja stopped being capital today in 30 years time somebody will be taking the glory for infrastructure.

Nigerian politicians are bonafide fools.

In 1991, many parts of Lagos were rural but today, they are more than urban areas.
As things becone more complex, they become more complicated
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by oyatz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wolfeye:

You want to compare a former capital to what exactly? “Developmental strides” is people’s houses on the island. If you don’t stfu.

If you aren't efficient with little, you won't be efficient with many.
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Wolfeye: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
oyatz:

In 1991, many parts of Lagos were rural but today, they are more than urban areas.
As things becone more complex, they become more complicated

Huh? Places like Where exactly?
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by oyatz(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Wolfeye:

Huh? Places like Where exactly?

The following LGAs were rural areas with think forests and villages as at 1991:

Ajeromi-Ifelodun
Badagry
Ojoo
Ibeju-Lekki
Ikorodu
Epe
Some parts of Eti-Osa
Many parts of Kosofe.

In reality, only a small portion of the State consisting of four and a half LGAs (Eti-Osa,Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland ,Apapa and half of Surulere LGAs) were Federal Capital.
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Wolfeye: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2021
oyatz:

The following LGAs were rural areas with think forests and villages as at 1991:

Ajeromi-Ifelodun
Badagry
Ojoo
Ibeju-Lekki
Ikorodu
Epe
Some parts of Eti-Osa
Many parts of Kosofe.

In reality, only a small portion of the State consisting of four and a half LGAs (Eti-Osa,Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland ,Apapa and half of Surulere LGAs) were Federal Capital.

And those are URBAN areas? Men una dey suffer o.
Which dirty ikorodu be urban area? How can a place without basic good roads be “urban”? Na people shop and a few houses wey dey close to express make place be “urban” area?
None of these places have better facilities than my village.... badagry kwa? Ewww ojoo wey their potholes be like swimming pool.

Please building houses with cement And blocks does not make an area “urbanized”.
Even the Surulere you are talking about is not an urban area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State Crisis: Organised Labour Issues A Communique / Imo Police Releases Statement On Deployment Of Officers, Soldiers To Owerri / Jonathan Ojadah Appointed As Acting Global President By Supreme Council Of IPGC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.