Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors (15292 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by EmekaA125(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2021
Better remove the incumbent there. He has no clue about governance, only pointing hand like an estate land agent.
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by nograv: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2021
princdebola201:
Don't you get tired of wailing.how can the mention of Tinubu name always give you convulsion

Because Tinubu is a thief and a shameless traitor to his people.

Anyone so two faced should always be cursed..
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by GamalNasser: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2021
Basher8583:

If you like have your house in Dodan Baracks no one cares.
I said move back to your Eldorado in the East.

My hustle is in Lagos and I was born here ...I am a citizen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Greenback: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2021
arsenal33:
or Zamfara and Bauchi Govs?

Mallams don full nairaland. grin
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by LLSAINT(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2021
I wish sulaak is reading this........
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Basher8583: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2021
GamalNasser:

My hustle is in Lagos and I was born here ...I am a citizen

Attaché by force. Na for Arochuku them for born you na.
See this biafran claiming Lagosian oh. No shame cheesy grin

Abi you no want biafra again. Confused tribe.

And by hustle you mean your drug deals and your 419 runs

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by GamalNasser: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2021
Basher8583:

Attaché by force. Na for Arochuku them for born you na.
See this biafran claiming Lagosian oh. No shame cheesy grin

Abi you no want biafra again. Confused tribe.

And by hustle you mean your drug deals and your 419 runs

You are the drug dealer and we all know
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2021
Very true, the saw the future, ND made good advantage of it
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by ednut1(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2021
pricklewane:
What state are form.?
Let's compare it with Lagos.

See foolish Igbos wailing over Lagos matter but they will not be able to list their state so we can compare developmental strides with lagos.

oponu ni e, omo yoruba ni mi
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Gerrard59(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2021
pricklewane:
What state are form.?

See foolish Igbos wailing over Lagos matter but they will not be able to list their state so we can compare developmental strides with lagos.

You ethnic jingoist are very unintelligent. Let's assume they are not from Lagos, they've no right to question Lagos politicians especially if they are residents? Like elites, like followers, very unintelligent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by 7lives: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Basher8583:

Na me say make you come Lagos come squat inside slum?

Go back to your Eldorado in the East now

Gbamsolutely.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by emperor863(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Emi Omo IBO?

Omo odua tokan tokan ni mi, odaran in Tinubu, go and check all where he fix his kids in Lagos state, his ill wife is still occupying senate, he's gunning for president. Are they the only one in Nigeria?

Tinubu is a thief like his fellow Igbo thieves but Tinubu is a bigger thief, that confidence kleptomaniac will only finally murdered Nigeria if given a presidential position

Not all that can speak or write Yoruba are omoluwabis for on the southwest. There are a lot of non Yoruba refugees who can speak the language for the purpose of survival.

Which category to you belong to?. Remember though, it is only bast ard Yoruba that abuse and curse elders. I mean bast ards like ffk.
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by witworth(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
techrola:

if u are not in kaduna u should be ashamed of urself, it pains me how u people comfortably sit down and condemn the leaders of other region while ur region is wallowing in agony of bad leadership, visit kaduna and see the what leadership is all about, elrufai is one of the best among any visionary leaders Nigeria has ever produced.
the same man that openly said all foreign election observers that will come for Nigeria presidential election will all go back home in bodybags. That's what you call your own one of the best among visionary leaders.
You're a lazy slave. Am only sorry for your natural situation.
He said Lagos is lucky, or did you skipped that part on highness, so why did you mentioned region when I was talking about just kaduna, smiles.... you're just a condemned felon
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Funkeshuga(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
emperor863:

Not all that can speak or write Yoruba are omoluwabis for on the southwest. There are a lot of non Yoruba refugees who can speak the language for the purpose of survival.

Which category to you belong to?. Remember though, it is only bast ard Yoruba that abuse and curse elders. I mean bast ards like ffk.

how do you even called Tinubu elders? the likes of Tinubu, Fayemi and Makinde had failed Yoruba Nation

I can't be a naive odua, our people are dying cheaplessly and this one is talking about elders, na elders go wake the dead

I don't need to prove I'm Yoruba to one empty drum head who believe Tinubu should be worship at the detriment of our people peace

abeg ja danu
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by adekolaelect(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:
afi visionary leader noh or he meant visionary supreme leader? who put prime Governor there while he continue ruling

Tinubu is a thief
and you are senseless for not knowing Lagos state is progressing every day .If Tinubu is a thief who is Mains,Kalu,Alamisia,Okorocha and the rest ? Can their state progress compereable to that of Lagos ?the primary stage of madness is when you talk of D" when people are talking of A".they are talking of progressive and Role model state you are saying someone is thief .

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Funkeshuga(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
adekolaelect:
and you are senseless for not knowing Lagos state is progressing every day .If Tinubu is a thief who is Mains,Kalu,Alamisia,Okorocha and the rest ? Can their state progress compereable to that of Lagos ?the primary stage of madness is when you talk of D" when people are talking of A".they are talking of progressive and Role model state you are saying someone is thief .

which of the Lagos is progressing everyday, a state with one of the highest IGR from FG, one of the highest recording internal revenue and one of the debt state is slowing in development and you called that progress

I should have known you're a stark illiterate when you can't even spell common comparable

please use this effort of defending a crook to enroll yourself in one elementary education and receive sense
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

which of the Lagos is progressing everyday, a state with one of the highest IGR from FG, one of the highest recording internal revenue and one of the debt state is slowing in development and you called that progress

I should have known you're a stark illiterate when you can't even spell common comparable

please use this effort of defending a crook to enroll yourself in one elementary education and receive sense
can you tell me any state in Nigeria that withstands Lagos in term of human and Economy capital development in Nigeria . I cant ague with A lazy ,stupid and senseless person like you .who is lack of Ideas that picked typo error of "conperable " as a topic in a conversation .

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Funkeshuga(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
adekolaelect:
can you tell me any state in Nigeria that withstands Lagos in term of human and Economy capital development in Nigeria . I cant ague with A lazy ,stupid and senseless person like you .who is lack of Ideas that picked typo error of "conperable " as a topic in a conversation .

trying hard to prove you're sane when you're not, please stick to those in the class of your IQ

Tinubu is a rogue and you his sycophants are as dumb as buhari supporter
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by pricklewane: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oloriburuku they have all the right to query why Abia their own state stinking stench of rot can be perceived from as far as PH.

Shouldn't your igbotic deluded bigoted father be more concerned about that instead of having to cross 7 seas n hills to poke your cursed nose into the affair of a state so far away.

Gerrard59:

You ethnic jingoist are very unintelligent. Let's assume they are not from Lagos, they've no right to question Lagos politicians especially if they are residents? Like elites, like followers, very unintelligent.
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by pricklewane: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
And you do not have a state to your foolishness even in Yoruba land.
ednut1:
oponu ni e, omo yoruba ni mi
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by pricklewane: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Agreed Tinubu is a thief why not present your father who is a saint because I am yet to see any politician in Nigeria whose looting skills is not bigger than that of Tinubu.

Even your father who might not be a politician will become a bigger criminal compared to Tinubu if bestowed with an elective post.

Funkeshuga:

Omo odua ni mi Tinubu is a thief, I will never support rubbish in the course of tribe

The same thing that's affecting north dey worry you, north are suffering but still supporting the incompetent cow in asorock now Yoruba want to joined that mentality to support this thief and world capitalist
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Funkeshuga(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
pricklewane:
Agreed Tinubu is a thief why not present your father who is a saint because I am yet to see any politician in Nigeria whose looting skills is not bigger than that of Tinubu.

Even your father who might not be a politician will become a bigger criminal compared to Tinubu if bestowed with an elective post.

you're obviously a product of wedlock or your mom got your pregnant during her prostitute business, whichever way it was, they foolishly gave birth to one of the dumbest son in the whole world

unfortunately things in this your sycophancy is that you might be older than Seyi, just look at the time, you couldn't rest because you want to defend Tinubu who wouldn't care if bandits and herdsmen enter your compound to shorten your meaningless lifespan anyway

just take your slow brain comot from my mention, visit your surgeon to finished working on that your watery brain
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by pricklewane: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tell us what state you are from and let us see what that state looks like in 2003 n what it is 2020 then we can compare that with lagos n see how beta Lagos is doing then we can proceed to how much it lack in development.

CocoaOla:
I'm half Awori half yeye Osun orissa omi I'm Yoruba I chose to live in reality and truth if we have visionary leaders who really care for the masses lagos should be the best city in Africa and in the world but here you are apc è rat licking your corrupt master butt because of peanut

Dubai before in 2003 and now 2020 did they have two heads best standard of living, strong currency, cheap houses
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by pricklewane: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Cursed soul so your father is ashamed of naming your foolish state after a lunatic bigger than Tinubu as looted your state to the stinking shithole filled with dirt n disaster. May it never be well with you for criticizing anything about Lagos while you can not list your state to be criticized.

Okortor:
U r myopic...won't b arguing with a brain washed low life like u
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by pricklewane: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
because am older than Seyi that is why your father can not say a word against the same herdsmen n bandit you are accusing Tinubu of not speaking up against ? Ms your brand of foolishness is indeed divine. Share the rest of your rubbish comment among your unwise relatives.

Funkeshuga:

you're obviously a product of wedlock or your mom got your pregnant during her prostitute business, whichever way it was, they foolishly gave birth to one of the dumbest son in the whole world

unfortunately things in this your sycophancy is that you might be older than Seyi, just look at the time, you couldn't rest because you want to defend Tinubu who wouldn't care if bandits and herdsmen enter your compound to shorten your meaningless lifespan anyway

just take your slow brain comot from my mention, visit your surgeon to finished working on that your watery brain
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by JoeEeL(m): 1:27am On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
What state are form.?

You have to know you are seriously stupid if anyone whose head is not deep inside Tinubu's ass is regarded as Igbo.

What an idiot!
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by JoeEeL(m): 2:18am On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
What state are form.?

You are a slave. You can't have sense. No matter what, your sense can never be complete. That's the average black man. Just stupid by default. No matter what ure explained to, you won't be able to reason properly.
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by pricklewane: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Is this to say a foolish soul like you is not Igbo
JoeEeL:

You have to know you are seriously stupid if anyone whose head is not deep inside Tinubu's ass is regarded as Igbo.

What an idiot!
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by pricklewane: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2021
The day I start reasoning as foolishly as NL Igbos make thunder strike me dead.

JoeEeL:

You are a slave. You can't have sense. No matter what, your sense can never be complete. That's the average black man. Just stupid by default. No matter what ure explained to, you won't be able to reason properly.
Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Okortor: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2021
I curse you down to your generations unborn..u will die a miserable death for coming to my mention. Son a bitch. I blame ur useless father and mother for not disposing u at tender age..because u r now a disgrace and nuisance to the society. Fool of a boy. Shows how senseless and ignorant u are. Poverty wallowing bastard. Illiteracy Is a disease because if u were wise. U wont spill trash here..omo ale, olori ibu.
pricklewane:
Cursed soul so your father is ashamed of naming your foolish state after a lunatic bigger than Tinubu as looted your state to the stinking shithole filled with dirt n disaster. May it never be well with you for criticizing anything about Lagos while you can not list your state to be criticized.

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by adekolaelect(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:

trying hard to prove you're sane when you're not, please stick to those in the class of your IQ

Tinubu is a rogue and you his sycophants are as dumb as buhari supporter

Re: El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors by Funkeshuga(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=adekolaelect post=99275195][/quote]

Adekola you're not in the position to talk about sense because you're allergic to any sensibility

try so hard to reinstate common sense back to your empty head, so that your offspring will not emulate this stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Camp Make Concessions, Insists On Ayu’s Sack / Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.