Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists (14689 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Dozie32(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2021
ipobarethieves:
How does saying bad thing bout u make y change Ur wayward lifestyle? Nothing work that way.Pray for those in Authority..Make we ensure,nah 2 yrs remain

Everything is not praying.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by shaw2(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Mr man park one side.

What happened to one million march?

If u had advocated earlier, it would have been better.

Stop deceiving the gullible ones who worship you instead of God.

If that girl is still alive which I wish, she must have been turned into deadly tools by those insurgents.

My heart goes to her parents who must have been mentally down since the incident.

Nigeria failed Leah, CAN failed Leah, Her Governor and federal house and Senate reps failed Leah.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by zudozz: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2021
Ps how are we sure she is still alive?
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Even the bible says a man's heart is where his treasure is. Himan lives mean nothing to the modern day church. Its all about acquiring wealth. Do you remember the uproar when the government suggested that CAMA policy that of implemented could hit their pockets hard. For the first time this Adeboye guy personally visited the president. SMH

Bro !!! Yes CAMA. That took them lightning speed. They literally went to aso rock. It's a shame tho. I was brought up in the church structure. Literally thought these guys were Elijah/Elisha types. But today they dine with Ahab. It's one of those things that I can't even get mad at anymore. I honestly, feel betrayed lolol. I mean my young mind absorbed these things. A shame !!

Leah Sharibu for where ? Na today ? That girl's parents have had it tough. And boko boys literally said why they didnt release her... there qas no uproar.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Onelove508: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2021
abidem4real:

But why the hullabaloo about this innocent girl? Is she the only Bokoharam captive? Innocent citizens are every hour, everyday being held captive by one criminal group or the other and this mumu government has done nothing commendable and reasonable about this high level of criminality in the country and they are still busy pursuing 2023. Not only Leah should be released, but also others before thunderstorms strike them dead in that Aso Business called Aso Rock

It's because of the circumstances surrounding her adoption.

BH can could kidnap 1000 villages, but it won't make wave like kidnapping 10 school children.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by MummyD2020(f): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2021
Ever8090:
Na today this one dey wake up?..where him dey since?..

I just tire. No religious leader in our time can boldly stand up against the evils going on. No one. Where is the boldness given by the Holy Spirit again? I am very sure that that is the attribute is a spirit filled Christian just like we have it in the bible. But no one is saying anything even as the uncircumcised are persecuting the people of God.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Jaqenhghar: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2021
Dasuks:

Bro !!! Yes CAMA. That took them lightning speed. They literally went to aso rock. It's a shame tho. I was brought up in the church structure. Literally thought these guys were Elijah/Elisha types. But today they dine with Ahab. It's one of those things that I can't even get mad at anymore. I honestly, feel betrayed lolol. I mean my young mind absorbed these things. A shame !!

Leah Sharibu for where ? Na today ? That girl's parents have had it tough. And boko boys literally said why they didnt release her... there qas no uproar.
I was raised a christian but these things dont shock me because it has all been written. These are the times surely. Dont feel betrayed. Na their wahala.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I was raised a christian but these things dont shock me because it has all been written. These are the times surely. Dont feel betrayed. Na their wahala.

I guess bro. And ofc I'm not saying Im holy. Def have issues. But Outside the realm of the personal, there are some responsibilities that have to be met with utmost seriousness.

My guy Happy Sunday man. Been a minute.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by zuto4u(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Amen!
jesusjnr2020:
True, not just Leah Sharibu that we all know but also every other child in captivity that may be unknown to us but not to God.

I pray that they would all regain freedom before the end of this month. In Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by globalresource: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ever8090:

So he should not talk again....?
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by TheVoice21(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
iramure:
Adeboye should command all boko haram terrorists to die in the name of jesus. He is a powerful man of God.

How I wish God works that way!
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by divineappo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
True, not just Leah Sharibu that we all know but also every other child in captivity that may be unknown to us but not to God.

I pray that they would all regain freedom before the end of this month. In Jesus name. Amen!
that's how u know genuine men of God with genuine intentions

He suddenly remembered Leah sharibu today, just to play to the gallery or tickle our emotions

Quote me anywhere, Adeboye is a Coded Religious Charlatan
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by CaptainFM1: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ever8090:

You don't understand the meaning of calling for prayers? That doesn't mean he has not been doing one thing or the other on his own. If he keeps quiet, you still will spill out something!
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by farem: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ever8090:

When your stiff or freezeD can settle down to fathom the simple meaning of AGAIN, and know that he made that statement on the 3rd anniversary of her abduction, your deliverance will be perfected
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by farem: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
HacheNoire:
Can someone please tell the man of God that today is February 19 , 2021

When your stiff or freezeD can settle down to fathom the simple meaning of AGAIN, and know that he made that statement on the 3rd anniversary of her abduction, your deliverance will be perfected
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by iramure(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
TheVoice21:

How I wish God works that way!
God loves his children, why is he allowing boko haram kill them just like fowls?
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Jaqenhghar: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dasuks:

I guess bro. And ofc I'm not saying Im holy. Def have issues. But Outside the realm of the personal, there are some responsibilities that have to be met with utmost seriousness.

My guy Happy Sunday man. Been a minute.
Brotherly. Happy Sunday. Longest time. How are things there. How is the weather
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Chizorom92(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT ADEBOYE ATLEAST RESPECTGOD
iramure:
Adeboye should command all boko haram terrorists to die in the name of jesus. He is a powerful man of God.

Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by iramure(m): 3:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Is calling adeboye without adding pastor before his name disrespectful?
Chizorom92:
IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT ADEBOYE ATLEAST RESPECTGOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.