Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande (7509 Views)

Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande by stayclearofme: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
3Ceagle:

First, east had a similar leader like Jakande, in Sam Mbakwe, go check the record of what that man did in the old Imo state. That generation had some selfless leaders. Since 1999, no leader can be compared with some of the Jakande/Mbakwe era, these were people who never stole kobo from the people, or allocate lands or contracts to themselves, some did not have a home or built new palatial home with stolen funds; Jakande, Mbakwe, Ambrose Alli, Aminu Kano etc.
I think the over hype of Tinubu and his desire to rule Nigeria (a right) is what attracts the comments and attacks, coupled with the bad performance of this APC national government. A party and government he belong to. As for Kalu and co governors in the SE, simply clueless and thieving bunch.
Bros I understand you, I was a product of free education in my state during the tenure of those good Governors.
Like you said Tinubu has the right to contest for presidency it is up to Nigerians to vote him or not between the man has not even come out publicly to declare his intentions so what is all the noise about.
Mind you I am not a supporter of Tinubu or any other politician. Since 1999 all the Governors have failed (like you rightly said) so the fact that Tinubu probably have intentions doesn't mean all fingers should be pointed at him. Why are they not comparing Ibori with the likes of Jakande or Mbakwe? Why are they not comparing the likes of Odili with Ambrose Ali or Jakande?...etc
You can imagine somebody telling me that Ibori was a good Governor! A man who was convicted and jailed for graft in England.
Re: Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande by pricklewane: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tinubu brought Buhari ?! Can you see your entire household is populated with lunatics.

Broken2020:

May your generation suffer the same fate that has befallen Nigeria since Tinubu brought us Buhari
Re: Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande by pricklewane: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
If to say God no too gentle.

Imagine a Deltan criticizing Lagos ?! The same Delta a jailed lunatic dictate the fool to rule while he was in jail.

Delta an oil producing state that watched Akwa Ibom recently created over took it in every induces of development.

A Delta with no single area that can be shown to compliment Nigeria.

Bro, judging by the few point highlighted I swear thunder suppose strike you n each n every member of your household dead for daring to comment at all.

spacechuks:

Only someone who has not been out of Lagos can spew such gibberish like this,

You sit in dirty Lagos and keep singing praises to thievenibu because you have been empowered with small weapons and bus stop ticket money to cause mayhem to anti thievenibu residents of lagos.

Fyi, I am delta

Re: Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande by pricklewane: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
I chose to ignore the other rubbish you wrote n still do not believe you are Yoruba but I will respond to this quote from you.

thoollz:
This is where tribalism has eaten every part of your head with nothing left in it. If u know you are talking to a Yorùbá guy u'd bury your head in shame or you think I love mediocrity because I'm Yorùbá? Until we take responsibility of things and do away with people like you, nothing is going to ever change in this country. FYI I was born and bred in Lagos State bigot.

Only lunatics like you sing about tribalism when it suits you. If Buhari appoint his aboki relative into national office your father will be running naked all over NL but here you are complaining about the same tribalism. In your pathetic logic of reasoning tribalism should only suit the foolishness from your foolish household.

Tinubu is mediocrity but if you are asked to list present n former governors that performed fairly in Yoruba land since 1999 2 1/2 of every 3 will be Tinubu's protégé with your deluded father not having 0000000.0001% to contribute.

People like me should not be done away with if you know how to reasoning logically, reason being that as bad as Tinubu is, he is still beta than each n every option available so myopic unintelligent oafs like you deserve to be beaten beyond recognition n stopped from commenting online until you can list verifiable alternatives to Tinubu. With the few points of mine, I believe you can now understand why getting a rope or facing the Lagos lagoon is the only alternative left to your nauseating n disgusting existence.

Note - you are free to commit suicide over any mistake in my comment. I have lil time to proof read comments to lunatic with flawed reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande by Broken2020: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
pricklewane:
Tinubu brought Buhari ?! Can you see your entire household is populated with lunatics.

It shall never be well with your entire family even those unborn except Tinubu wasn’t part of the process that brought Buhari to power.
Re: Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande by VaselineCrew: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2021
pricklewane:
I chose to ignore the other rubbish you wrote n still do not believe you are Yoruba but I will respond to this quote from you.

Only lunatics like you sing about tribalism when it suits you. If Buhari appoint his aboki relative into national office your father will be running naked all over NL but here you are complaining about the same tribalism. In your pathetic logic of reasoning tribalism should only suit the foolishness from your foolish household.

Tinubu is mediocrity but if you are asked to list present n former governors that performed fairly in Yoruba land since 1999 2 1/2 of every 3 will be Tinubu's protégé with your deluded father not having 0000000.0001% to contribute.

People like me should not be done away with if you know how to reasoning logically, reason being that as bad as Tinubu is, he is still beta than each n every option available so myopic unintelligent oafs like you deserve to be beaten beyond recognition n stopped from commenting online until you can list verifiable alternatives to Tinubu. With the few points of mine, I believe you can now understand why getting a rope or facing the Lagos lagoon is the only alternative left to your nauseating n disgusting existence.

Note - you are free to commit suicide over any mistake in my comment. I have lil time to proof read comments to lunatic with flawed reasoning.

Lol, see logic

Didn't Tinubu put all the governors after him there?

So what do you mean by if you select a governor it would be one of his proteges? like of course it will, duuuh!
Re: Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande by pricklewane: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oh! Tinubu is suddenly only a part.
The likes of Ogbonna Onu, Okorocha Atiku were not part of those that brought buhari. How come if only Tinubu your igbtoc father is running about over like a foolish soul.

Broken2020:

It shall never be well with your entire family even those unborn except Tinubu wasn’t part of the process that brought Buhari to power.
Re: Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande by Broken2020: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
pricklewane:
Oh! Tinubu is suddenly only a part.
The likes of Ogbonna Onu, Okorocha Atiku were not part of those that brought buhari. How come if only Tinubu your igbtoc father is running about over like a foolish soul.

Your poor father didn’t tell you my father is his benefactor?

Your son of a goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures / No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife / Electoral Bill: Senate In Closed Session To Take Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.