Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36312 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by iSlayer: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

They could also be Biafra, just the same way Hawaii is US. In fact, it is even a state of the US.

So both Opobo and Bonny island can be either Biafran territories/dependencies or Biafra

Bonny and Opobo are different in that they are already part of an existing country unlike Hawaii, Gibraltar etc. At split of Nigeria they would at best become territories/dependencies/colonies of Biafra. But if they choose the Niger Delta they would not be dependencies, they would be firmly part of the failed Niger Delta republic.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
other minority groups will go with niger delta republic
And how does that concern an Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
BKayy:

And how does that concern an Igbo man?
simple re draw your biafra map

and remove us or any niger delta region from it

or is't you people that want a country where igbo will be the official language ?

niger delta is a different country entirely keep that in mind

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

You are not an Ijaw person. Be proud of your igbo skin for once and your penchant for petty divide-and-conquer antics against the unity of all Niger Deltan ethnicities and against our collective resolve to depart Nigeria as United States of Niger Delta can be detected from afar.
NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC HAS COM TO STAY

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by cheruv: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
ijaws are majority in delta state
Dont be emotional...
Out of 25 LGs in Delta state, Ịjọ has only three viz bomadi, patani and burutu. Anioma has nine, isoko has two, urhobo has eight whilst chakiri has three.
So How's Ịjọ the majority?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
simple re draw your biafra map

and remove us or any niger delta region from it

or is't you people that want a country where igbo will be the official language ?

niger delta is a different country entirely keep that in mind
Don't you have pen. Remove your Ijaw Niger Delta yourself or are you too scared to do it?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
BKayy:

Don't you have pen. Remove your Ijaw Niger Delta yourself or are you too scared to do it?
Stop hiding behind ijaw, for your notice other tribe urobo,ishekiri,isoko,benin, iyala, many others i know will not want something with biafra

never even it means going to war

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
htdot:

You are an ibo man trying to cause division among the niger delta on nairaland. The truth remains the niger delta is not part and parcel of Biafra.... Can't you guy agitate for your nation without involving the niger Delta....?
I wonder oo BIAFRA keep saying they want to be free planing on enslaving another tribe

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
only way his can work
will be the great britain stile

just like scotland, england, wales, ireland, forming the UK

Lemme say IJAW NATION, NIGERR DELTA , IGBO REGION

Because the federal system will never work every one wants freedom

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
cheruv:

Dont be emotional...
Out of 25 LGs in Delta state, Ịjọ has only three viz bomadi, patani and burutu. Anioma has nine, isoko has two, urhobo has eight whilst chakiri has three.
So How's Ịjọ the majority?
itsekiri does not have two. the warr nort and warri south are equally own by ijaw and itsekiri. i am warri north.. ijaw are in 5 lga.. if aniomas can be one tribe, then ijaw is the 3rd largest behind urhobo and anioma.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Logan23:

Fulani are a mini minority in nigeria from guinea, thus their langauge cannot dominate hausa and the other over 150 ethnic groups and language who are indigenous to northern Nigeria
then why do u complain that some opobo ijaw speak igbo?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ijawcitizen(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Logan23:

Ekpeye, Opobo, Bonny, Ikwerre, Ahaoda, Ogba, etc are all igbos

Come and make them igbos let see.

Even Ndoki in Rivers & Abia from where you plan to dredge your lives up to the Mediterranean sea through Sahara desert is Ijaw ancestral territory.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:
The Niger Delta is made up of ethnic nationalities and no igbo ethnic group is part of the Niger Delta. The igbos in the South South belong to Igboland and not Niger Delta. Your poor attempt to force your despicable igbo existence on the glorious Niger Deltan harmonious ethnicities have failed.

All of you talking trash about how Niger Delta Republic with every Niger Deltan ethnic nationality will not work, you will all be put to shame.

Your divisive online propaganda to sow mistrust and create imaginary hatred amongst the people of the Niger Delta by making it appear that a group hates to be in Niger Delta Republic with another group will fail and has failed already.

Igbo wish to see Niger Deltans divided. They esp want the Akwa-cross people divided from the rest of the Niger Delta so that they can prey on them with their population or with outright military conquest.

You igbos know you can not withstand a United Niger Delta nation economically or militarily because we surround you from three sides.
exactly they know there biafra can not work without niger delta

they should leave us alone
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=Ngorbungor post=99268526]

And who are the Niger Deltans that will wage war against the Igbos? Is it the Ijaw ? Please count the Akwa/cross out of it[/quote so igbos has started claiming akwa ibom now? next will be delta then edo

igbo are not that different from fuanis
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=2Lynx post=99282026]

1. Did I ever say I am Igbo
2. Azikiwe became governor-general on 16 November 1960, with Abubakar Tafawa Balewa as prime minister, and became the first Nigerian named to the Privy Council of the United Kingdom.When Nigeria became a republic in 1963, he was her first president. In both posts (presidential and governor general) Azikiwe's role was largely ceremonial. Ceremonial; he had no or less authority to influence the political move of the nation( unfortunately secession falls under this)...the main power was yielded by tafawa balewa, he alone had the full right to influence this seccesion. (Just get material and read to under how almost useless is the post of a president is under a Republican state)
3. Aguyi ironsi swore an allegiance to the the queen and Nigeria.. guy go sleep u dont know the history u want to talk.. nigeria prime ministrial role only exist for 3years and balewa hold that post for the 3years..
azikiwe was the first president that free from elizabet
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by OfoIgbo: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
iSlayer:

Bonny and Opobo are different in that they are already part of an existing country unlike Hawaii, Gibraltar etc. At split of Nigeria they would at best become territories/dependencies/colonies of Biafra. But if they choose the Niger Delta they would not be dependencies, they would be firmly part of the failed Niger Delta republic.

With regards to the bolded, I don't see Niger Delta Republic as a failed country.

I think there may be a supreme court judgement that grants Opobo to the Jaja descendants. He possibly paid for that piece of territory. Correct me if I am wrong. So Jaja's descendants may well decide the fate of Opobo.

With regards to Bonny island (not the whole Bonny LGA), those that are autochthonous to the island may decide it's fate. It can be decided that those whose ancestors arrived in the island more than 200 or 300 years ago can vote, this ensuring. There must be records to prove this.
It will help ensure that the descendants of the founders of the town, decide the fate of the town.

It will eliminate the voting influence of any new immigrants. Any Igbo or Ijaw that moved in, over the past 200 or 300 years will not be eligible to vote in it.

If the voting favours Biafra, then Bonny island becomes Biafra. If the voting favours Niger Delta Republic, then so be it

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Amanyanabo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Igboid:

When you listen to minorities post civil war doctored histories and narratives about Biafra.
You get the impression that Ndiigbo forced them into Biafra. All evidence of their willful involvement are usually erased and Ndiigbo are presented as the big bad wolf that forced them into Biafra.
You hear obnoxious stories of Igbos not consulting them, and other slanderous statements. Even when we know that Ndiigbo did get all important political and traditional rulers in those places involved and indeed carried them along. Frank Opigo for instance was a high chief from Yenegoa and was involved in all deliberations, so much that it was he who suggested the name Biafra which other members of Eastern region consultative assembly accepted.

It took Ijaws looking for Igbo support in 2011 for GEJ presidential ambitions for Asari Dokubo to open up on the above truth we had always known.
He admitted the Amanyanabo of Buguma was carried along and was a Biafran until Biafra started losing and many minorities decamped, so the king came under intense pressure to switch loyalty which he refused and had to abdicate his throne.

Yet it took wanting Igbo votes for an Ijaw man for Dokubo to say the Truth. If there was no GEJ, he would know the truth but keep it hidden while they raise their children with falsehoods towards Ndiigbo. When Nnamdi KANU out of his myopia started romancing with Dokubo and Aniko Briggs on Biafra. I raised alarm because I knew those people well, and his IPOB members declared me an Afonja. Today we know how IPOB and Ijaw(Dokubo and Briggs) romance built on folly ended with Ndiigbo left with eggs on our faces. Ndi IPOB, Ndi Eze onye agwanam, Ihe aga eme mmadu ugboro ole tupu omara ihe?

I belong to Ijaw social media platforms and the kind of hate towards any thing Igbo I see from the people there, not even Yorubas can do such.
This is why i get really furious when Nnamdi KANU and his hordes of supporters go about this their multiethnic Biafra, I feel like they are foolish and out of touch with reality.
No sensible Igbo should want to share a country with minorities. Such a country will be a toxic one and would veer off into chaos and backwardness like Nigeria. It would even be worst than Nigeria, it's madness for any Igbo to be proposing a multiethnic Biafra with the wealth of info we have on our hands today. Such persons need a mental examination. They are mentally deranged and Ndiigbo would need to cage such persons for our survival as a group.
You are getting something wrong, a lot of ppl are just misinformed. Not every ijaw person dislikes the igbos. We've got some similarities

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
guy go sleep. anioma, ibibioefik, itsekiri, urhobo, ogoni, ikwere, bini, etc are better going with ijaw that supremacist igbos where they will be forcefully deny their identity and become igbo..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy go sleep. anioma, ibibioefik, itsekiri, urhobo, ogoni, ikwere, bini, etc are better going with ijaw that supremacist igbos where they will be forcefully deny their identity and become igbo..
exactly

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbos will force igbo language on us

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
NIGER DELTA MAP

IF YOU LIKE KILL YOUR SELF

W
EVERY STATES CONTROL THERE RESOURCES
EVERY ONE IS FREE TO JOIN US

THIS IS NOT A MATHER OF YORUBA. IGBO OR IJAW

IT IS ABOUT FREEDOM

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ogbuu101: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:

You daft revisionist, every historical and documented facts have proven Jaja was an Igbo born and bred in Umuduruoha , in Amaigbo right in the heart of old Orlu division. Even the more credible British database available online about his biography have these facts on file. So where in your useless Ijaw village was Jaja born? name the village! abi shouldn't the most influential man in Ijaws entire history have a birthplace if he was truly Ijaw? Oko Jumbo, King Jaja were Igbos with countless proof of their birthplace very well documented.

Your proclivity for shameless distortions of sacrosanct history is truly revolting to say the least.

Stop wasting energy on those ppl unless you have a lot of free time.
They know nothing, even their own history, they don't have a grasp of.
That's why Lagos-Ibadan propaganda machinery was able to mess up their heads so much but we thought with the advent of social media, they'd have received sense a bit but apparently they're still in darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by unshakablejihad: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
valirex:

About a week and you said 30 mins, even with this new lie you still wrong, a commander in the Benin army kept fighting for another 2 years.
Get your facts right.

Ologbosere, chief of Benin kingdom was hanged by the British 28.06.1899 by 8am. He fought a guerrilla war for 2 years.

I will ignore the Arochukwu 3million years war cos if I enter that I will break more of your lies

my friend will shut it...ur lies won't help u here wen bini was defeated dey never ventured into any guerilla war-fare d battle ended right there..

u shuld b ashamed of urself for such a great kingdom was captured by a weak force of 1,200 brit sodiers....lol shaaame.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Allen102: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Logan23:

U sit in lagos and determine who own what in Rivers state cheesy cheesy.

Goan find out why all governors in rivers state since 1999 are igbos
The reasons why all the governors in Rivers state are from the upland is because you Okoro savages always troop in from Abia and imo state to support them that's the only reason.
That's why when Wike decides to handle you m0rons in oyigbo no one said a damn thing, because you deserve every bit of it my lost jew friend.

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BlackSaints: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Allen102:
The reasons why all the governors in Rivers state are from the upland is because you Okoro savages always troop in from Abia and imo state to support them that's the only reason.
That's why when Wike decides to handle you m0rons in oyigbo no one said a damn thing, because you deserve every bit of it my lost jew friend.
lol.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by okeyglm: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

With regards to the bolded, I don't see Niger Delta Republic as a failed country.

I think there may be a supreme court judgement that grants Opobo to the Jaja descendants. He possibly paid for that piece of territory. Correct me if I am wrong. So Jaja's descendants may well decide the fate of Opobo.

With regards to Bonny island (not the whole Bonny LGA), those that are autochthonous to the island may decide it's fate. It can be decided that those whose ancestors arrived in the island more than 200 or 300 years ago can vote, this ensuring. There must be records to prove this.
It will help ensure that the descendants of the founders of the town, decide the fate of the town.

It will eliminate the voting influence of any new immigrants. Any Igbo or Ijaw that moved in, over the past 200 or 300 years will not be eligible to vote in it.

If the voting favours Biafra, then Bonny island becomes Biafra. If the voting favours Niger Delta Republic, then so be it
opobo remain an estate of jaja. the case has been won in supreme Court. jaja family till today are still participating in all the activities holding amaigbo. they know their roots.
as for the Bonny. majority of the indigenous people (igbo )of that island, should there be referendum will vote to cede to biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:

You daft revisionist, every historical and documented facts have proven Jaja was an Igbo born and bred in Umuduruoha , in Amaigbo right in the heart of old Orlu division. Even the more credible British database available online about his biography have these facts on file. So where in your useless Ijaw village was Jaja born? name the village! abi shouldn't the most influential man in Ijaws entire history have a birthplace if he was truly Ijaw? Oko Jumbo, King Jaja were Igbos with countless proof of their birthplace very well documented.

Your proclivity for shameless distortions of sacrosanct history is truly revolting to say the least.

igbo man jaja was taken as slave by bony ijaws. After some years his faithful services, he go into total change from igbo to ijaw with an oath and spiritual cleansing.. He was cleanse off igbo and be born again into ijaw.. now carefully read my comment and free from ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ekealterego: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
igbos will force igbo language on us
Oga be proud of your tribe... I believe the Igbos will naturally kick Ijos out... They will stick to Adaka Boro's Niger delta. Today, the constitution recognises Imo, Abia and Ondo rightly as 'Niger Delta' because even from the definition, these are the original Deltas of the Niger River.

You are trying hard to boost your 900k population..... I am sure most of you are not Ijaws though, you are the divide and rule agents....

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ekealterego: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbo man jaja was taken as slave by bony ijaws. After some years his faithful services, he go into total change from igbo to ijaw with an oath and spiritual cleansing.. He was cleanse off igbo and be born again into ijaw.. now carefully read my comment and free from ignorant.
Lol.. Mr. Ijaw citizen, he is a king, there was never a time in history where tiny Ijo had supremacy over the Igbos...That is why Ojukwu crushed you in less than 2 weeks.

These is a history of our relationship written in 1840s... You guys have successfully hijacked this beautiful thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by SaintBishop: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
u the most illitrate. u talkin things that concern ijaw, and u expect me to keep quiet abi? brainless village man..
You can't even spell you dumb nincompoop.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
nku5:

Indomie generation grin

Boro was received by the north to destroy the Eastern region like they had done to the Western region. I was thinking you would at least mention how the Niger Delta was marginalised. The Niger Delta sold out to the north and is today faring worse than it was under the Eastern region with militancy, poverty, lack of development and pollution of your land and waters. Some of your big men were settled but you are mostly poor and oppressed.

Trans Amadi industrial layout who build am for una? Who kept Obudu Cattle Ranch alive? Who took away your resource control? grin grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/northern-nigeria-encouraged-isaac-boros-12-day-revolution-brother-david/%3famp=1
adaka boro is our saviour. he saved us from biafra..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
LOL at "He went into total change from Igbo to Ijaw"
See the extent people go to claim superior genes.
You sound pitiful

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (60) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / Drama As Senators Fight Over Seat At Newly Renovated Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.