Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) (46676 Views)

DPO Halliru Liman Gunned Down By Soldier At Military Checkpoint In Zamfara / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Na wow or for the soldier man may his soul rest in peace with the Lord Amen.
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
When the bastard military zombie dies, some idiots will still come here and type “RIP”.

Nigerians are sick!
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Gallantrugged: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
gentlestdude:
i can bet my two balls the soldier is from the north.

Dude, do you even have the balls to bet on?
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Truthabulabula(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeria.
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nnamdi640: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Just because of #200,he wasted someone life. Later some people will be against calling Nigeria a zoo. This is just one out of thousands attrocities that happens daily in this country. This guy might be the bread winner of his family, now the dreams of those that depends on him have been destroyed.
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Na so dem go transfer the idiot go sambisa, and he will get killed too. That's my prayer for the killer. Wolves in sheep clothing.
RIP man.
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Are we saying these force men can't be charged, that they can kill people at will like sallah rams and nothing gets done to give justice to the victims in the end?
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
These untrained soldiers recruited from BOKO haram and and repentant bandits are deployed to the south east while the trained and enlightened ones are forced to Borno, Zamfara and katsina. Why send a soldier that cant speak a word of English to the south? When you blow grammar, he inferiority complex will manifest and he will simply shoot you down
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
tbtosine:

Mr. Nightmare i don't see this as good idea about our president. The president of our great nation still deserves some little regards and respect. Saying this to the president is an insult to yourself. Only if you know. Am not in support of his administration but not to insult his personalty. Someone who is older enough to be my father. Lets call a spade a spade. How many time you see Americans curse their president like this even if they are not doing their wishes.
Mr. Man keep quiet with your nonsense.
Buharǐ is a cow
Buharǐ is senseless
Buharǐ is useless
Buharǐ is a big old fool.

Fûck respect!

Nobody will disrespect you if you're responsible and you lead well.

To hell with buharǐ the old fool.
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by chima47(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
The tanker driver did not die oooh, he was later taken to the hospital and he is responding to treatment according to the latest information.
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 2rustyle: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Be as humble and polite as possible wen dealing with forces especially on high way, cos most of them are mad
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tbtosine(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Mr. Man keep quiet with your nonsense.
Buharǐ is a cow
Buharǐ is senseless
Buharǐ is useless
Buharǐ is a big old fool.

Fûck respect!

Nobody will disrespect you if you're responsible and you lead well.

To hell with buharǐ the old fool.

oh sorry ! I can feel your anger and how frustrated you are. sorry hen ! I pray you get well very soon.
Some who failed to do what is right will still blame the president or government for their failure. No doubt that Buhari and his administration has failed us all. No amount of curse raise on him here will stop him from ending his tenure in office. Wake up and do the right thing. Let us Stand up for our right and stop wasting your curse on him. If you collect money during the last presidential election and voted him in and now cursing him for his failure then am afraid you might be cursing yourself.
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Bola146:
Those who already married a force man and given birth, you need to be very prayerful because most of these people are already cursed. No matter how long they live, the innocent blood they shed will tell on their families
shut up,in what position are you to determine what happens to their families?

So being a force personnel is now tantamount to curses. How many children of force people are you better than?
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bola146(f): 5:39am On Feb 21, 2021
tiswell:
shut up,in what position are you to determine what happens to their families?

So being a force personnel is now tantamount to curses. How many children of force people are you better than?

Ask your family
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nyiamfrank: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2021
Johnbosco77:
What da fukkk is wrong with this country and her security personnel??

Life has no sanctity again.
For how long will atrocities like this persist?

I weep for this nation.
There were no soldiers there at that moment. even if they were, they would use blank ammunition. typical Naija army spoke person
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
tbtosine:

oh sorry ! I can feel your anger and how frustrated you are. sorry hen ! I pray you get well very soon.
Some who failed to do what is right will still blame the president or government for their failure. No doubt that Buhari and his administration has failed us all. No amount of curse raise on him here will stop him from ending his tenure in office. Wake up and do the right thing. Let us Stand up for our right and stop wasting your curse on him. If you collect money during the last presidential election and voted him in and now cursing him for his failure then am afraid you might be cursing yourself.
Keep fooling yourself in yourself.
You're the failure and the frustrated one.
You keep fooling yourself thinking things will get better for you but FORTUNATELY, the reverse is the case grin
It will never be well with buharǐ and all his dumb followers.
Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tiswell(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bola146:

Ask your family
I don't think you have one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught On CCTV Licking A Doorbell For 3 Hours In California / Most Women Prostituting In Germany Are Nigerians – Reports (Pix, Video) / Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.