Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title (16587 Views)

Table-tennis: Quadri Beats Rival, Assar To Win Second Senior Championship / Quadri Retains Nigeria Open Title, Claims $7,000 / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by tnerro1(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2021
Abeg who get her number, make una send to me, I wan ask her something

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by femi4: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2021
Her time na her time
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by GeneralPula: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm not a tribal bigot and will never be one. I hate bigots

Eewu
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by kenic(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2021
GeneralPula:

Haha..

Not if she knows you’re a tribal bigot for a living on Nairaland..

angry angry grin grin
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Osaka to the world. I will toast this girl one day and I'm sure she will accept my proposal

You will have to meet her first... That in itself will be the true herculean task!
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=99250144][/quote] Even you fergie is doubting my potentials. this life no balance at all
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

You will have to meet her first... That in itself will be the true herculean task!
You never know bro
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Rugaria:
Even you my friend is doubting my potentials. this life no balance
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Mikepoza(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
I'm A New Fan.. I got tired of S.W winnings.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
You never know bro

Truly, it just might happen... Never stop dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Osaka to the world. I will toast this girl one day and I'm sure she will accept my proposal
Lol
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Well deserved. The woman is a clinical tennis player, no wasted energy. The best thing I like about her is that she's not a grunter.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by fergie001: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even you fergie is doubting my potentials. this life no balance at all
Yes....because I toasted her, she no gree grin grin
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by judedwriter(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Well done and congrats Osaka

When you are good at doing something...

The whole world will arise and applaud you...

Only if you don't give up kiss
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
fergie001:

Yes....because I toasted her, she no gree grin grin
So because she no gree you make you think say she will reject a patriot like me abi
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by IgboWarlord(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Osaka na machine.....
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by TGON(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
[/quote] how many grand slam$ do you have?? grin
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by fergie001: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
So because she no gree you make you think say she will reject a patriot like me abi
grin grin grin grin

Patriot? You be sarrki?
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
TGON:
grin how many grand slam$ do you have?? grin how many grand slam$ do you have??
So only the people that won grand slams can toast her abi
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Dchampion65: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

Here comes the dreamer. May your dream become a reality
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dchampion65:

Here comes the dreamer. May your dream become a reality
Amen. thanks bro
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by brightdan444(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
after she win Serena Williams then no supposed know say she done win already
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by geemd434: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
GeneralPula:

Haha..

Not if she knows you’re a tribal bigot for a living on Nairaland..

Hahaha.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by zeeace(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
congratulations my girl. the world is at your feet.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by ibuildstuff(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omezif:
It's not cinch.
This lady is making her self and her country proud while some other ladies are buzy engaging in sexual immorality to get their means. Shame on them.
U should use thesame energy to castigate Yahoo boys, women is not the cause of ur problem in Life.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by tutudesz: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
My son!! The God's can see a Big NO!!
Fahdiga:

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Sufisunni: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Congrats. The new Serena Williams
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by citee(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

She be bread?
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Rugaria: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even you my friend is doubting my potentials. this life no balance
Ah trust you naa..
Though you should have gone for Sharapova earlier...

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Rugaria:
Ah trust you naa.. Though you should have gone for Sharapova earlier...
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

La Liga: Carvajal Wonder Goal, Casemiro Header Help Madrid Beat Atletico / CAF Confirms Use Of VAR In The Quarter-finals Of 2019 AFCON / Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.