Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title (16575 Views)

Table-tennis: Quadri Beats Rival, Assar To Win Second Senior Championship / Quadri Retains Nigeria Open Title, Claims $7,000 / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
tutudesz:
My son!! The God's can see a Big NO!!
This one no be correct god
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Congrats.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by iokpebholo: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Osaka to the world. I will toast this girl one day and I'm sure she will accept my proposal
was expecting u to shamelessly shout'Igbo Amaka' or to blame Governor Wike for trying to deny her igbo orign
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
This is the new kid on the block...tormentor of Serena Williams cheesy
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
iokpebholo:
was expecting u to shamelessly shout'Igbo Amaka' or to blame Governor Wike for trying to deny her igbo orign
I'm not a bigot like you
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by tutudesz: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one no be correct god
For her to say Yes, we need to settle 4 God's
Japanese God
America God
Haitian God
Nigeria God
We need one female Japanese Cow,10 America kola nut,4 Haitian papper and N10k

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
It’s her time to shine. She’s in peak physical condition. I don’t see the hype about her, but to each his own.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Stackz: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Who ask you shocked shocked??
paulolee:
congrats babes....naomi is here to stay as a champion, tell Serena williams to step up or get used to Osaka winning more grandslams..
I so love this naomi babes n she even the same name same with my ex bea...
the only difference is that naomi is busy winning trophies and making sweet cash but my own naomi back den was too broke n busy billing me...gat to let go b4 she use Billing kee me..
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Tillatalk: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
The new school
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Osaka to the world. I will toast this girl one day and I'm sure she will accept my proposal

Day dreaming grin
Someone I am already dating. Go check the pics we took after the press interviewed her.

I call her baby Osak and she calls me boo Pennoo
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Fahdiga(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
tutudesz:

For her to say Yes, we need to settle 4 God's
Japanese God
America God
Haitian God
Nigeria God
We need one female Japanese Cow,10 America kola nut,4 Haitian papper and N10k
lol the god na glutton
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Black japanese
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
paulolee:
congrats babes....naomi is here to stay as a champion, tell Serena williams to step up or get used to Osaka winning more grandslams..

At 39 years of age, Serena is a machine to still be able to play at this level. She need not be sad to be losing to Osaka, who can be her daughter. The baton has changed hands.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by tutudesz: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
lol the god na glutton
grin
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Wierdceo: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats to her. More wins.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Your mate is winning titles you are here shouting the future is Female. U for say the future is shiimale na. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by dasparrow: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

Keep dreaming. Dreaming is allowed cheesy
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Basher8583: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

If that girl should give you a grand-slam slap I don't think you will survive it.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Tokkson: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Well deserved. The woman is a clinical tennis player, no wasted energy. The best thing I like about her is that she's not a grunter.

She grunts oo.

But not as loud as Serena Williams or Maria Sharapova
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tokkson:

She grunts oo.

But not as loud as Serena Williams or Maria Sharapova

Really? The few matches I watched of hers, she played silently. I wonder why they grunt, it seems to serve no purpose whatsoever.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Tokkson: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Really? The few matches I watched of hers, she played silently. I wonder why they grunt, it seems to serve no purpose whatsoever.

Lawn tennis is one of the most physically exerting sports there is.

The power and force it takes to serve and return a serve is immense. I tried tennis back then in school but I was just having shoulder and hamstring injuries.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tokkson:

Lawn tennis is one of the most physically exerting sports there is.

The power and force it takes to serve and return a serve is immense. I tried tennis back then in school but I was just having shoulder and hamstring injuries.

I've played some tennis myself though I never became good at it. If it was essential to grunt, then why don't some high level players do it? It must be very distracting to the opponent, so it's possibly a form of cheating.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by obontami: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
The way this lady took that washed-up Serena to the fuccking cleaners is amazing. I salute you mummy, you handling your business.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Reussite: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Was it ever going to be a surprise after defeating Serena.
Happy for her. She's my fav tennis player & at age 23 it's her 4th GS already. wink kiss
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Cousin9999: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Coco Gauff >

Big up Haiti, and all the real Haitian girls.

Osaka can't handle grass or clay. Serena and Coco coming for that a**.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by themanderon: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Naomi is the new kid on the block. Its gona be difficult for the old lioness Serena to dethrone her.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Ayobami7(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Congrats
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by fergie001: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
paulolee:
I so love this naomi babes n she even the same name same with my ex bea...
the only difference is that naomi is busy winning trophies and making sweet cash but my own naomi back den was too broke n busy billing me...gat to let go b4 she use Billing kee me..
Brother Paul .........you have babe?

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by fergie001: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I've played some tennis myself though I never became good at it. If it was essential to grunt, then why don't some high level players do it? It must be very distracting to the opponent, so it's possibly a form of cheating.
I remember Maria Sharapova then......her moans when serving or receiving can make a man do "unimaginable" things...... grin cool
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
fergie001:

I remember Maria Sharapova then......her moans when serving or receiving can make a man do "unimaginable" things...... grin cool

Annoying she was.
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by fergie001: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Annoying she was.
...to the opponent....YES
To us......."we no mind"
Re: Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title by Cousin9999: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
fergie001:

That's disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Betting Strategy PDF - Winning Secrets (Formula 101) / Free Daily Sport Betting Tips(only For Crazy Gamblers Like Me) / CAF Confirms Use Of VAR In The Quarter-finals Of 2019 AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.