Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners (9733 Views)

CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos / NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation / 11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by SoulMus: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Femeto:
Una go by new car. No law gives the police the rights to auction peoples cars.

Nigerian Police Act does

Auction unclaimed exhibit
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by nedekid: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
In short, come and bail your cars grin
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by calcal: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
Please how can I understand Organic Chemistry?

Come see me at my house if you are a lady anyway!
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
One Oga at the top needs money desperately.
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by Fahdiga(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
SoulMus:

That's international best practice

Auction unclaimed exhibit
Always ready to defend evil. I wonder how you sleep at night
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by SoulMus: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Always ready to defend evil. I wonder how you sleep at night

Very simple, come and pick up your property or we will sell it

How is that evil when that's the law
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by 400billionman: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Will you give out free without demanding for money again ?
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by nuelzy: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Femeto:
say what you know... they have the right to declare items up for auction in accordance with authority from the judiciary... whilst a civilian auctioneer with approved documents will take care of the sales...
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by ridwanlawal: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
DoubleMind:
They are looking for ways to siphon peoples properties.

@ Falseprophet1 did you see it coming? wink
He saw it coming but decided to be mute about it
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by chrizzyace: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
Please how can I understand Organic Chemistry?

You’re supposed to find your answers in education not here but anyway you can learn organic chemistry very well by reading more advance chemistry textbooks, get involved in practicals and understand how chemicals react against each other. Google is your friend.... Hope this helps, Goodluck...
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by Femeto: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
nuelzy:
say what you know... they have the right to declare items up for auction in accordance with authority from the judiciary... whilst a civilian auctioneer with approved documents will take care of the sales...
So which Judiciary just gave them this right? Read what I wrote and what you wrote?
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by COMPAQ(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Femeto:

Then the owners should go collect them, simple!
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by sapientia(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thieves
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by nuelzy: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Femeto:
So which Judiciary just gave them this right? Read what I wrote and what you wrote?
its you that dont get it.. once police compile up list of items due for auction, they go obtain aunthentication from the court.... its a very simple process... no long story.. and then the auctioneer takes over afterwards for the sales.. its not about giving them right.. its more like the court consenting to the sales... the signing takes less than 5minutes.
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by nuelzy: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Femeto:
They dont have to tell/show you when and how they got the judidciary orders... Its not rocket science!!
Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by alphaNomega: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see people bribing corrupt police officers to claim cars which doesn't belong to them. I see the real owners sueing the police force, I see nothing being done about their predicament. This I have seen.
You're truly a false prophet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Renew Your Vehicle Papers Online In Nigeria. / What Is The Meaning Of Slip And Vdc Icons Or Lights And What Does It Do In A Car / Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.