Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? (9717 Views)

Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by wolex200(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2012
Please any ideal where I can service my Toyota matrix. I stay around Ogba. I will ove to use Mobil 1. What's the price, including workmanship?
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2012
wolex200: Please any ideal where I can service my Toyota matrix stays around ogba.I will luv to use Mobil 1. Price including workmanship

Simply Got to any Mobil Gas station
I suggest you buy oil at the station for some reason I don't trust buying oil from other places.

If its the basic oil change serivce. The usually stock toyota oil filters.
I don't use synthetic oil but a 4L gallon of mobil 1 should range in at about 8-10k(not sure)...the dudes at the service pit in the station would do the draining and replacing. You could tip them 500-1k depending on how you feel.

PS: if a change engile oil pops up don't forget to reset it after the service.
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by inspirenet: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2012
babs2aroks:

Simply Got to any Mobil Gas station
I suggest you buy oil at the station for some reason I don't trust buying oil from other places.

If its the basic oil change serivce. The usually stock toyota oil filters.
I don't use synthetic oil but a 4L gallon of mobil 1 should range in at about 8-10k(not sure)...the dudes at the service pit in the station would do the draining and replacing. You could tip them 500-1k depending on how you feel.

PS: if a change engile oil pops up don't forget to reset it after the service.
wink
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2012
Elizade (authorised dealers of Toyota in Nigeria)
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Niyisnoop(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2012
CONTACT SERVICE ENGINEER @
SHAI AUTOCARE CENTRE
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Niyisnoop(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2012
MOBIL 1 IS AROUND #7500.......... WORKMANSHIP IS #2500
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Elizade (authorised dealers of Toyota in Nigeria)

Last time I checked The toyota dealerships don't service cars that you don't buy form them...correct me if the policy has changed.
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2012
This is the last time I checked.

Niyisnoop N2,500 for an oil change? Or inclusive of other things

Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2012
mechanic no dey for una area ni, abi all the filling station don catch fire ni?
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2012
babs2aroks:

Last time I checked The toyota dealerships don't service cars that you don't buy form them...correct me if the policy has changed.

You are wrong sir... They accept all vehicles.. But if you aint one of theirs, you will not get any special treatment.. E.g, diagonistics for 'their' cars are free.. but for outsiders, you pay..
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

You are wrong sir... They accept all vehicles.. But if you aint one of theirs, you will not get any special treatment.. E.g, diagonistics for 'their' cars are free.. but for outsiders, you pay..

I guess I agree to dis-agree on this one or probably elizade has an open policy. The toyota dealer ship in abuja does not accept cars from outside so as the honda place. I Once took my Accord for a check on a part and was told they don't deal with American Spec hondas. Even Programming a 2nd valet key got the technicians smiling with no idea...still sticking to the fact they don't deal with american spec.
I later got a valet key from an open diagnostic centre.
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by jeezybuck: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
HOW CAN THIS BE ON THE FRONT PAGE ?

1 Like

Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by ritze(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
jeezybuck: HOW CAN THIS BE ON THE FRONT PAGE ?

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
babs2aroks:

I guess I agree to dis-agree on this one or probably elizade has an open policy. The toyota dealer ship in abuja does not accept cars from outside so as the honda place. I Once took my Accord for a check on a part and was told they don't deal with American Spec hondas. Even Programming a 2nd valet key got the technicians smiling with no idea...still sticking to the fact they don't deal with american spec.
I later got a valet key from an open diagnostic centre.

Heres speaking from experience..

In 2007, I imported a Toyota Avensis Verso from Paris, France. It was serviced and maintainedfirst by Mandillas and then by Elizade (cos they were cheaper and their service was better) for 2 years before I eventually sold it..

In 2010, I took an American Spec Honda Pilot (Belonging to a friend) to Honda Place (Port-Harcourt).. At first glance, they screamed American Spec.. and told me they could only run diagonistics and fit parts that I hand them... So I paid and the ran Diagonistics, gave me the result, I found out the parts that were bad, got some of my peoples in the U.S to send them down, took em all to Honda place and they fixed them and charged me a service charge..

2012 (infact 2 months ago).. My friend/colleague took his American Spec Honda City to Honda Place.. They serviced it for about 10 -12k while the normal price for the serving of a regular (Local Spec) City was about 8'k..

Try Mandillas and ELizade... Honda Place Lagos might just be douchebags.. Too many Customers.
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Heres speaking from experience..

In 2007, I imported a Toyota Avensis Verso from Paris, France. It was serviced and maintainedfirst by Mandillas and then by Elizade (cos they were cheaper and their service was better) for 2 years before I eventually sold it..

In 2010, I took an American Spec Honda Pilot (Belonging to a friend) to Honda Place (Port-Harcourt).. At first glance, they screamed American Spec.. and told me they could only run diagonistics and fit parts that I hand them... So I paid and the ran Diagonistics, gave me the result, I found out the parts that were bad, got some of my peoples in the U.S to send them down, took em all to Honda place and they fixed them and charged me a service charge..

2012 (infact 2 months ago).. My friend/colleague took his American Spec Honda City to Honda Place.. They serviced it for about 10 -12k while the normal price for the serving of a regular (Local Spec) City was about 8'k..

Try Mandillas and ELizade... Honda Place Lagos might just be douchebags.. Too many Customers.

Probably you meant the Honda civic, the honda city is not sold in america and thus no american spec for a honda city.

Just wondering...Apart from oil& oil filter change what comprises of the scheduled maintainance that makes it 10k-12k Unless synthetic oil is used? I no toyota uses regular 20W 50 in there pits
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by efyguy(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2012
Bring Ʊя̲ MATRIX to GERMAINE AUTO CENTRE,accredited toyota dealer,accredited kia,Αηδ we also deal ώĩ†̥ђ multispec cars like,peugeot,gmc,ford,range rover,benz,dodge,infact...αℓℓ cars
Office adress,4th roundabout lekki epe express way,lekki lagos...lolz
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2012
babs2aroks:

Probably you meant the Honda civic, the honda city is not sold in america and thus no american spec for a honda city.

Just wondering...Apart from oil& oil filter change what comprises of the scheduled maintainance that makes it 10k-12k Unless synthetic oil is used? I no toyota uses regular 20W 50 in there pits

I guess Civic.. (wouldnt know for certain. but defo honda).

I do not know what runs up my cost o!! All I know is that when I take my vehicles in these garages, they handle them better.. I drive around with peace of mind, dont have to worry about tampering and the jobs done is somewhat insured.
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Booked an appointment with elizade to service and check my car for issues. What do i need to know or expect ?

Anyone here please tell
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Kaymaxine(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
oh gor,oh gor,oh gor undecided
wc kain person b dis
una dey use toyota matrix dey luk 4 wier u go service am
Una wan repair engine
if u con buy slingshot nko
yeye dey smell!!!
anybody(mechanic) can service ur car for u.
d most important tin is for u to buy d oil and filter yourself(make sure u buy d recommended ones).
I service ma car maself FYI.(Advantage of being a MECHANICAL ENGINEER cool)
Re: Where To Service A Toyota Car In Lagos? by Kaymaxine(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
efyguy:
Bring Ʊя̲ MATRIX to GERMAINE AUTO CENTRE,accredited toyota dealer,accredited kia,Αηδ we also deal ώĩ†̥ђ multispec cars like,peugeot,gmc,ford,range rover,benz,dodge,infact...αℓℓ cars
Office adress,4th roundabout lekki epe express way,lekki lagos...lolz
Bros,wetin do u
u no read wetin d guy write
d guy stays@ ogba for crying out loud!!!
make e con come lekki for servicing?
Chai!!!...for wetin na

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Rx 350 (2010) Vs Toyota Venza (2010) / Engine Rattling Sound / 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Awful Smells In Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.