Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" (1688 Views)

Ihedioha Saga: Samdaddy Is A Mole For Hope Uzodinmma / Video: Hope Uzodinmma Sends Assassins To Attack Ikenga Ugochinyere. / Hope Uzodinmma Owns Labour Party In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by gidgiddy: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Since word broke a few days ago that the Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinmma, was complicit in sending Soldiers to go after ESN in Orlu, many Igbos have since started calling the Governor "Hopeless Ozodingba"

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by igboarenice: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
No sensible governor will watch his state descend into mob-rule like Kanu is planning.
A lot of guns in the wrong hands can spell the doom of a vibrant zone like South east. Libya comes to mind
So i can't blame him for doing the right thing
if there is anything Uzodinma is guilty of, it is extreme love for innocent Igbos.
All his actions is in the interest of Igbo people, Igbos only

all criminals should be flush out of Imo Herders or not but
i don't support ESN for what they may become

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by SoulMus: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Wetin concern am what some jobless youth call him online and at beer parlour

His Salaries, Allowance, Security Votes are intactly being paid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Ojiofor: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
gidgiddy:
Since word broke a few days ago that the Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinmma, was complicit in sending Soldiers to go after ESN in Orlu, many IgbosIPOB miscreants have since started calling the Governor "Hopeless Ozodingba"

Fixed!
Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Akiara: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
IT STARTS LIKE THIS....BEFORE YOU KNOW WHAT IS OBTAINABLE HIS FAMILY IS AT RISK.

BEFORE LONG HE LOSES POLITICAL RELEVANCE ...AND HE BECOMES A NONENTITY...AND HIS CHILDREN AND FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BEAR THE BRUNT.....ASK ROCHAS HOW MARKET

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by DaddyRochie1642: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akiara:
IT STARTS LIKE THIS....BEFORE YOU KNOW WHAT IS OBTAINABLE HIS FAMILY IS AT RISK.

BEFORE LONG HE LOSES POLITICAL RELEVANCE ...AND HE BECOMES A NONENTITY...

You're Wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Akiara: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
TAQQIYA LOVER CLAIMING IGBO!!

Ojiofor:

Fixed!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by okeyglm: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by nku5: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
gidgiddy:
Since word broke a few days ago that the Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinmma, was complicit in sending Soldiers to go after ESN in Orlu, many Igbos have since started calling the Governor "Hopeless Ozodingba"

That man is worse than a house slave. How can there be unprovoked airstrikes in his state and he is okay with it. Imagine Ihejirika authorising airstrikes on Kaduna with someone like el-rufai as governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Ojiofor: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akiara:
TAQQIYA LOVER CLAIMING IGBO!!

Sharap there.
The difference betweeen us is that you are a Biafran while I am an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Akiara: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
NA YOUR STATE??...WETIN KWANCERN YOU WITH WETIN PEOPLE DEY TALK FOR THEIR REGION??

AMOTEKUN DON TURN TO RAT..
SUNDAY "CRYING-LOSER" IGHOHO IS A COWARD

YOUR OBA OF IWO IS SELLING YOUR DESTINY AS YOU READ THIS....BUT YOUR PROBLEM NA INTERNAL CONFLICTS AMONGST IGBO

CHAI WHO DO UNSA THIS THING SEF??

SoulMus:

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by adeolakemi: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
SoulMus:

this was same thing Rochas did now he is politically irrelevant and u can tell you he is a one term senator
Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Akiara: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
YOU AND WHO??...I NO BE IGBO BUT I LOVE THEM!

I NO BE IPOB/ESN BUT I LOVE DEM DIE!!

YOU ARE A CONFIRMED TAQQIYA LOVING DESERT MONGREL CLAIMING IGBO...

YOU SHOULD BURY YOUR HEAD IN COW SHIIT AND CRY YOURSEF TO OBLIVION.

YOU HATE PEOPLE SO MUCH YOU HAVE TO IMPERSONATE ??...YOU SURE SAY YOU NORMAL SO??

GUY FORGET PAPARAZZI...YOU CAN NEVER BE IGBO..AND YOUR "DUNG SMELLY BODY" CAN BE PERCIEVED FROM EVEN CYBERSPACE!!

FREE IGBO PEOPLE...FACE NIGER REPUBLIC!!

Ojiofor:

Sharap there.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by adeolakemi: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ojiofor:

Sharap there.
you are igbo and not Biafran? I don't want to insult you

1 Like

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by SoulMus: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akiara:
NA YOUR STATE??...WETIN KWANCERN YOU WITH WETIN PEOPLE DEY TALK FOR THEIR REGION??

AMOTEKUN DON TURN TO RAT..
SUNDAY "CRYING-LOSER" IGHOHO IS A COWARD

YOUR OBA OF IWO IS SELLING YOUR DESTINY AS YOU READ THIS....BUT YOUR PROBLEM NA INTERNAL CONFLICTS AMONGST IGBO

CHAI WHO DO UNSA THIS THING SEF??

Common sense and proper education should have told you freedom of speech gives me the authority to speak on region of any Country

Especially region of Kanu worshipers who hides in London like the true Coward while Nigerian Airforce blow up his ESN ragtag boyscout and girlscout

Isn't it shamefull that Biafrans got locked up and the keys given to Wike for months and your concern is naming someone, while your very own spineless Coward politicians continue looting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by ngadaAwo: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
SoulMus:

Common sense should have told you freedom of speech gives me the authority to speak on region of any Country

Especially region of Kanu worshipers who hides in London like the true Coward while Nigerian Airforce blow up his ESN ragtag boyscout and girlscout

Isn't it shamefull that Biafrans got locked up and the keys given to Wike for months and your concern is naming someone, while your very own spineless Coward politicians continue looting

encouraging violence

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

Rule 19
solmus SoulMus etc

1 Like

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by SoulMus: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
ngadaAwo:
encouraging violence

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

Rule 19
solmus SoulMus etc

Did or did ESN claim they were blown up even gracing Nairaland FrontPage how then did I encourage that, or you have issues comprehending simple English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Akiara: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
E PAIN AM.

EVEN THE MILITARY IS ASHAMED TO SAY WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ORLU....

COWARDS DIE BEFORE THEIR TIME...

HAVE YOU SEEN PICTORIALS OF DEATHS FROM ORLU ETC ON THE NET?....ITS NOT EVEN EASY FOR DEM.

BUT AS A BITTERSOUL INSTEAD OF YOU TO CONFRONT THE "GENERATOR" POWERED HERDSMEN IN YOUR VARIOUS STATES ..NA TO PUT YOUR EWEDU CONEHEAD INSIDE WETIN NO KWANCERN YOU...

ESN IS DOING GOOD ...AMOTEKUN NA CULTURAL DANCE TROUP... grin

FACE YOUR WARRANT ODE...UNA DON CAST...

YORUBA...NO LEVELS!!...SPITS!!

SoulMus:

Common sense and proper education should have told you freedom of speech gives me the authority to speak on region of any Country

1 Like

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Ojiofor: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akiara:
YOU AND WHO??...I NO BE IGBO BUT I LOVE THEM!

I NO BE IPOB/ESN BUT I LOVE DEM DIE!!

YOU ARE A CONFIRMED TAQQIYA LOVING DESERT MONGREL CLAIMING IGBO...

YOU SHOULD BURY YOUR HEAD IN COW SHIIT AND CRY YOURSEF TO OBLIVION.

YOU HATE PEOPLE SO MUCH YOU HAVE TO IMPERSONATE ??...YOU SURE SAY YOU NORMAL SO??

GUY FORGET PAPARAZZI...YOU CAN NEVER BE IGBO..AND YOUR "DUNG SMELLY BODY" CAN BE PERCIEVED FROM EVEN CYBERSPACE!!

FREE IGBO PEOPLE...FACE NIGER REPUBLIC!!

Continue ranting for likes I have gone beyond that.
Be whatever you want I don't give damn!
Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by ludd2018: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
He is hopeless and supreme court governor not chosen by the people
Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Akiara: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
WHO SEND LIKES...??

GUY ....FREE IGBO PEOPLE..... IMPERSONATION IS A VERY BIG SIGN OF WEAKNESS.

MAINTAIN YOUR CULTURAL DISPOSITION AND ARGUE YOUR POINT SO OTHER READERS WILL UNDERSTAND YOU LOGIC IF NEED BE!!!

STOP BEING A TAQQIYA LOVING LOSER...HABA NA BY FORCE TO CLAIM IGBO??
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ojiofor:

Continue ranting for likes I have gone beyond that.
Be whatever you want I don't give damn!
Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by SoulMus: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akiara:
FACE WHO FACE YOU....LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR INSECURITIES.
THAT IGBO MAN IS PUMMELING YOU...NA TO RUN MEET MODERATOR UNA SABI...
CRY CRY BABY grin

Na you dey qoute me Na?!

Be like say me first comment really tourch you badly

Lol

Cry cry, wailing in caps lock and bold font grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Ojiofor: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
adeolakemi:
you are igbo and not Biafran? I don't want to insult you

Yes I said it loud and clear I am an Igbo man not a Biafran.
What is your business Mr Ade?why can't you mind your business,oh I forget,you are an impostor grin
Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Ojiofor: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akiara:
WHO SEND LIKES...??

GUY ....FREE IGBO PEOPLE..... IMPERSONATION IS A VERY BIG SIGN OF WEAKNESS.

MAINTAIN YOUR CULTURAL DISPOSITION AND ARGUE YOUR POINT SO OTHER READERS WILL UNDERSTAND YOU LOGIC IF NEED BE!!!

STOP BEING A TAQQIYA LOVING LOSER...HABA NA BY FORCE TO CLAIM IGBO??
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Get off my mention with your fake handle.
As you can see my handle is over 10 years old maybe you were still in primary school then so go find your mate boy.
Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Akiara: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
SORRY OHHH...

CRYING AND WAILING NA LIKE EWEDU AND GBEGIRI... grin grin

YOU NO GET LEVEL...

SoulMus:

Na you dey qoute me Na?!

Be like say me first comment really tourch you badly

Lol

Cry cry, wailing in caps lock and bold font grin grin

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by Akiara: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
WHO GIVE A FLY F.....ABOUT YOUR USELESS HANDLE.

IS NAIRALAND A THESIS THAT I WILL BE INVESTIGATING YOUR DOCUMENTARY??

INSECURITIES ARE THE BENCHMARK OF LOSERS...YOUARE A TAQQIYA LOVING TERRORIST SYMPATHISER!!

AS THINGS ARE.....UNDERSTAND THAT IGBOs are LIGHT YEARS AHEAD....SO ALL YOUR PLANS ARE ON SINKING SAND!!

Ojiofor:

Get off my mention with your fake handle.
As you can see my handle is over 10 years old maybe you were still in primary school then so go find your mate boy.

1 Share

Re: Igbos Change Hope Uzodinmma's Name To "Hopeless Ozodingba" by viyon02: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please house, can someone tell me the meaning of uzodingba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k / BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr / IPOB Partners Cameroonian Secessionists On Training, Arms Exchange - Dailytrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.