Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k (1668 Views)

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by COFFINSELLER: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
I will give $100k to anyone that can mention one political leader on Earth that has performed better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

I'll go through the achievements of all the names mentioned. I'll contact you if I am satisfied with your answer.

65 Likes 65 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Anigreat: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
shocked

What an insult to compare this failure with past performing presidents.

Modified:

The op is the most dumb ass niggar i have ever seen. Imagine this dumbo using multiple accounts to comment and liking the post. Isn't it obvious that zombies are not mentally sound. Which mentally stable person will sit down to create multiple accounts on nairaland just to hype a failed president. Even other zombie here will be so ashame of this OP.

It's too late for this, Buhari don cast already.

shame on you.

20 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by SATANICALLY: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lol, there won't be any winner cos no political leader on Earth has performed better than Buhari.

68 Likes 50 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Afamsi: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Buhari is not just the best president in the world, he is also the future best president of the world.

7 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by christejames(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
President Lawrence Anini, only him stole better than this government...

4 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Soolmus: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
cool

Umar Musa Yar'Adua , Olusegun Obasanjo, Shehu Shagari

You see Buhari and Jonathan are in the same category of cluelessness

Go on NBS website To check virtually all statistics about Nigerian Economy

Go on World Bank and IMF website check Poverty per capita in Nigeria

Go on Amnesty international Website and check Security level of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Romanoff(f): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Even Abacha performed better than Buhari, Corruption and massive looting aside. Even though the looting in both regimes no be here.

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by AdolfAboki(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lol, the answer should be NONE...

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

63 Likes 58 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by yanabasee1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
So, somebody will just open a thread to discuss a failure and be proud about it in this manner....

To you, Buhari is the best thing right? Simply because you are benefiting from the dullard.....

Because of you weren't, you wouldn't have such amount of money to dash out for absolutely on a nonsense thread..

4 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by APCNGN: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
If no be baba Buhari, it can't be baba Buhari.

OP, no one.

60 Likes 47 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by XXXXTENTACION: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Lol, there won't be any winner cos no political leader on Earth has performed better than Buhari.
Yes in terms of propaganda, coruption, poverty and insecurity absolutely nobody. undecided

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by GANDOOOKI: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
I will give $100k to anyone that can mention one political leader on Earth that has performed better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

I'll go through the achievements of all the names mentioned. I'll contact you if I am satisfied with your answer.

Only Buhari is better than Buhari!

63 Likes 46 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by BIDENwedsBUHARI: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

I don't think anyone can perform better than PMB.

58 Likes 41 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Anyiamaka: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Some ops don't need to create threads on nairaland. They need mental diagnosis and even misdiagnosis.

2 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Heavens1stson: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
This question hard o... I don't know. But if I should choose, I will say none has performed better than Buhari.

58 Likes 42 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by JEWELofHELL: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wailers are here.. grin

Anigreat:
shocked

What an insult to compare this failure with past performing presidents.

Modified:

The op is the most dumb ass niggar i have ever seen. Imagine this dumbo using multiple accounts to comment and liking the post. Isn't it obvious that zombies are not mentally sound. Which mentally stable person will sit down to create multiple accounts on nairaland just to hype a failed president. Even other zombie here will be so ashame of this OP.

It's too late for this, Buhari don cast already.

shame on you.

One wailer spotted. Any proof to back up your claim? All these pathetic wailers sha grin

46 Likes 30 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by JEWELofHELL: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdolfAboki:

grin

45 Likes 18 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by JEWELofHELL: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
APCNGN:
If no be baba Buhari, it can't be baba Buhari.

OP, no one.

Gbam! cheesy

33 Likes 15 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by JEWELofHELL: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

Keep your money. If you really wanted us to win, you should have used someone else, not Buhari.

56 Likes 37 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by PORTOLAcorlota: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Samoankiamo: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdolfAboki:

I agree with this

44 Likes 21 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Samoankiamo: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

Keep your money. If you really wanted us to win, you should have used someone else, not Buhari.

Exactly

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by FuglyGurl(f): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Heavens1stson:
This question hard o... I don't know. But if I should choose, I will say none has performed better than Buhari.

It's not hard. Just say none, because there's literally none.

49 Likes 32 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by wwwihy: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
No President has performed better, so keep your money

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by FuglyGurl(f): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Anyiamaka:
Some ops don't need to create threads on nairaland. They need mental diagnosis and even misdiagnosis.

Check yourself first.

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by culf: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
sarcasm at its best.

yar'Adua remains out best President since we returned to democracy

3 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Abrahamaba: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

Lol.. We all know Buhari is the best.

42 Likes 22 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Abrahamaba: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
FuglyGurl:

Check yourself first.

No mind that one.

24 Likes 10 Shares

wwwihy:
No President has performed better, so keep your money

Agreed.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Abrahamaba: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

Exactly what's on my mind. He should keep his money.

35 Likes 17 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by illicit(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
President (should have been) Obafemi Awolowo
Re: GIVEAWAY: Name One President That Has Performed Better Than Buhari And Win 100k by Favorflavour(f): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

None undecided

22 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Abagana Ambush (march 31,1968) Biafra-nigeria Civil War / "Change The Name Of Nigeria To Biafra" -Emma Powerful / Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.