Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) (38076 Views)

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by phorget(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Coldie:
Wetin them naked them for abeg

Nah police bullets commot their cloths.
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Mrlouis: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Coldie:

People like una na perverts, na una go catch female thief immediately naked am say una dae purnish am.

Wetin una dae find for their unclothedness

cchub:

ode

UNDOUBTEDLY, YOU BOTH ARE MORONS SO I WOULDN'T BANTER WORDS WITH YA. BUT THEN, IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER/RELATIVE HAVE PASSED THROUGH THE SORDID ORDEALS OF KIDNAPPING, YOU COULD CARE LESS IF THESE CRIMINALS PARADED HERE ARE SAWN IN PIECES OR EVEN HUNG AT THE ROADSIDE TO ROT AWAY.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by GGirll: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
Do you know what it means to be under pressure as a Nigerian youth?

We are in a society that worships money. Nobody will listen to you if you are poor.

Inshort anybody can talk to you as they like, your Junior ones must be present before a meeting starts because he has money.

Once you are 30 years and poor, The invisible pressure is there, society expects you to do something, Unfortunately some goes into crime. Money must be made is our motto

The politicians are the perfect example these youths use as an example,

You should put yourself in the shoes of these criminals first, They have Junior ones, they want to prove themselves to families and friends.

One day when you don't know where your next meal will come from, when hunger will be a constant companion, Crime is the only way out in this country for such youths

I don't really agree with you yes the youths if this country have been severely raped by d older generation but I believe in diligence, prayer, faith in God n hard work. I am also a youth but I detest. crime but believe in hard work n it paid me....

1 Like

Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Bellotelli: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
What a waste live.

Please o, why is it easier to fish out southern kidnappers but takes ages or eternity to fish out northern kidnappers?

Truly, the government is culpable in any security breach that last more than 24hrs in any state or nation.
Yeah... That's because our kidnappers are better than yours grin
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mrlouis:

UNDOUBTEDLY, YOU BOTH ARE MORONS SO I WOULDN'T BANTER WORDS WITH YA. BUT THEN, IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER/RELATIVE HAVE PASSED THROUGH THE SORDID ORDEALS OF KIDNAPPERS, YOU COULD CARE LESS IF THESE CRIMINALS PARADED HERE ARE SAWN IN PIECES OR EVEN HUNG AT THE ROADSIDE TO ROT AWAY.
ode
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Slynation(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

We are in a society that worships money. Nobody will listen to you if you are poor.

Inshort anybody can talk to you as they like, your Junior ones must be present before a meeting starts because he has money.

Once you are 30 years and poor, The invisible pressure is there, society expects you to do something, Unfortunately some goes into crime. Money must be made is our motto

You should put yourself in the shoes of these criminals first, They have Junior ones, they want to prove themselves to families and friends.

One day when you don't know where your next meal will come from, when hunger will be a constant companion, Crime is the only way out in this country for such youths
Common keep kwayet.... You should be very ashamed of yourself, don't worry you will soon end like them, yours might be jungle justice, continue promoting crime and keep robbing..enjoy your time while it lasts

1 Like

Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by omojesu202(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

Another nairaland celebrity is born.
Kontinue ma
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Oblang(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Only God knows the number of kidnapping these ones have carried out that have bin blamed on Fulani...
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
GGirll:

I don't really agree with you yes the youths if this country have been severely raped by d older generation but I believe in diligence, prayer, faith in God n hard work. I am also a youth but I detest. crime but believe in hard work n it paid me....

Hey, I don't know you or how you made your money but I want you to be emphatic, crime is just the symptom, many more criminals will still replace them.

Everyday we dey burn thieves with tyres, yet them no dey finish, this won't deter a determined soul, they will still continue

But until we fight the problem from the source, we will keep going in circles, recruiting 20000 Police men every year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Mrlouis: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

THIS COMING FROM A FEMALE SIMPLY SHOWS YOU HAVE NO MODICUM OF SELF-RESPECT, VIRTUE OR EVEN AN ATOM OF CONSCIENCE. YOU WILL DO ANYTHING TO SURVIVE. YOU NEED HELP

ALWAYS GET THIS: THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION TO CRIME

1 Like

Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by adesegun121(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ok
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
What a waste live.

Please o, why is it easier to fish out southern kidnappers but takes ages or eternity to fish out northern kidnappers?

Truly, the government is culpable in any security breach that last more than 24hrs in any state or nation.
c'mon, Southerners will do anything to finish off criminals, irrespective of tribal and religious affinity. Up north, they use tribal and religious affiliations to bond with terrorists. They all even see it as Allah's work,
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Odoogu(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

with all due respect, are you justifying their actions?
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by jonnypie(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

I beg to disagree, yes the pressure is there but you must keep striving... If all of us said pressure and we all vent into crime the society will no longer be safe for anyone. For me contentment and never give up, If you believe water wey u go drink or garri wey u go sip no go pass you...
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by anataala: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
So what’s their tribe since they are not fulani
Obio4real:
Four heavily armed suspected kidnappers were on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 shot dead by the police in Calabar, the Cross River State capital.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that the incident took place at No. 24C, School Road, Satellite Town, Calabar.

The incident led to the death of a notorious kidnapper and cultist, popularly known as Romans, who was the leader of the kidnapping gang.

Briefing newsmen on Friday, the Cross River State Commissioner of Police, Kayode Sikiru Akande said: "On February, 17th 2021, at about 1705hrs combined teams of Operatives cordoned a hideout of one notorious kidnapper and cultist popularly known as Romans ‘m’ at No. 24C School Road, Satellite Town, Calabar and rescued one Endurance Aniedi Egbara.

“During the process, four (4) suspects sustained various degrees of gunshot injuries in an attempt to evade arrest. They were confirmed dead in the Hospital.

"Items recovered from them include: Three (3) locally made pistols with three live cartridges, charms, amulets, two bottles of concoction, one pack substance suspected to be cocaine, one Itel Phone, three (3) sim cards, Documents of a vehicle with Registration No. CAL 932 TC used by the kidnappers. Investigation is ongoing."

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2021/02/graphic-photo-four-suspected-kidnappers.html
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mrlouis:

THIS COMING FROM A FEMALE SIMPLY SHOWS YOU HAVE NO MODICUM OF SELF-RESPECT, VIRTUE OR EVEN AN ATOM OF CONSCIENCE. YOU WILL DO ANYTHING TO SURVIVE. YOU NEED HELP

ALWAYS GET THIS: THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION TO CRIME

my friend keep quiet, that is what the rich tells the poor, everyone wants a share of the good things in life.

when your family and friends are there to cater to your needs,

Do you know what it takes to exist without money and safety net.

More criminals will replace these ones, crime is just a symptom

let us fight the main problem, bad society, economy, culture, government etc.

For every criminal we burn with tyres, 10 more will replace them
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Odoogu:

with all due respect, are you justifying their actions?
Yes I am,
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Duplexxx: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good job
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Odoogu(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

Yes I am,
E. O. D
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Duplexxx: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sweep them all
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by GGirll: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

Hey, I don't know you or how you made your money but I want you to be emphatic, crime is just the symptom, many more criminals will still replace them.

Everyday we dey burn thieves with tyres, yet them no dey finish, this won't deter a determined soul, they will still continue

But until we fight the problem from the source, we will keep going in circles, recruiting 20000 Police men every year.

Yes you are right dear we should try to solve our problems from d root n not only judging those who are tired n engage in illicit activities to survive . thanks dear.
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Orpe7(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
What a waste live.

I thought there are all fulani herdsmen
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by tnerro1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
I can count only 3, where is the fourth one?
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by toprealman: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
They now piled the bodies like this?? shocked
As long as they are kidnappers....game on!
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Mrlouis: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

my friend keep quiet, that is what the rich tells the poor, everyone wants a share of the good things in life.

I GUESS YOU WOULD JUSTIFY PROSTITUTION AND HUMAN MONEY SACRIFICE/RITUALS AS A MEANS TO AN END.
MAKE NO MISTAKES LADY, IF THE ARMS OF THE LAW OR WORSE STILL, AN ANGRY MOB CATCH UP WITH YOU OR YOURS PERPETRATING CRIME, YOU ALL WILL BURN REGARDLESS OF YOUR WARPED PERCEPTION OF WHAT SHOULD BE AND SHOULD NOT.
YOU'LL GET NO PRIVILEGE OF GETTING MY REPLIES AFTER THIS

2 Likes

Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Odoogu(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

crimes happen everywhere and everyday.
police brutality is a crime, what brought about BLM is also criminal.
what is a bad society? the government is not a vague entity, it is comprised of people...
humans, with all sorts within them (their heart).
you talk about safety net and money, do you have any iota of idea how much these guys must have made in this mode? me I don't know...
culture ha been abandoned and we now behave as we wish... before now women who sold wares by the road side will display their wares and indicate the price with probably stones... and everyone who buys will pay as stipulated without the presence of the seller. they never complained, until....
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Asswipemod: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Obio4real:
Four heavily armed suspected kidnappers were on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 shot dead by the police in Calabar, the Cross River State capital.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that the incident took place at No. 24C, School Road, Satellite Town, Calabar.

The incident led to the death of a notorious kidnapper and cultist, popularly known as Romans, who was the leader of the kidnapping gang.

Briefing newsmen on Friday, the Cross River State Commissioner of Police, Kayode Sikiru Akande said: "On February, 17th 2021, at about 1705hrs combined teams of Operatives cordoned a hideout of one notorious kidnapper and cultist popularly known as Romans ‘m’ at No. 24C School Road, Satellite Town, Calabar and rescued one Endurance Aniedi Egbara.

“During the process, four (4) suspects sustained various degrees of gunshot injuries in an attempt to evade arrest. They were confirmed dead in the Hospital.

"Items recovered from them include: Three (3) locally made pistols with three live cartridges, charms, amulets, two bottles of concoction, one pack substance suspected to be cocaine, one Itel Phone, three (3) sim cards, Documents of a vehicle with Registration No. CAL 932 TC used by the kidnappers. Investigation is ongoing."

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2021/02/graphic-photo-four-suspected-kidnappers.html

3 locally made pistols? And you said they were heavily armed! See the hypocrisy. Soft targets. The real heavily armed Fulani terrorists are there in the bush. They will even be flaunting dead bodies as trophies and evidence of hardwork. They lack professionalism in all aspects of their work. Idio.tic Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Odoogu(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
GGirll:

Yes you are right dear we should try to solve our problems from d root n not only judging those who are tired n engage in illicit activities to survive . thanks dear.

please who isn't tired?
the kidnap victims, do you know if their parents are tired or not?
and this is the root of the problem.
a former cultist.. what did you expect. if we all take out our frustrations for the end to justify the means, we gonna end up liking ourselves and the so called "govt" will be so glad to put us all down.
take a cue from the nearest market near you... you buy goods worthy of 10 cups, when you get home and remeasure you are availed at most 8 cups... is that the "govt" too?
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by ohiMuk: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
bluefilm:
Good kill
More of that
another Fulani herdmen ABI
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Unprofessional morons called police.
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by olungwa(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good job our people. More of this my people
Zyxzzzz:
Nice one, good for them
Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by therajah: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
So no cash and atm cards recovered ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Deceived Victims By Roaring Like Lions – Robbery Kingpin(Picture) / 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State / UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.