Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals (1638 Views)

Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support / Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists / Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by pricklewane: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2021

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Kaduna1stson: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Show us the pounded children or else, you are sensationalyzing the story just to trend.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Righteousness2(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart

The World is so Disgusting, Mean, Heartless and Filled with Devils..

Folks, Repent ooo! GOD Will Destroy this world!
There is no 2ways about it.
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Blacklion3: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yoruba people pound yam

Those other people pound .....

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by pricklewane: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Make man de fear God now. How can any soul be this wicked ? The other time it was another that threw a baby away after birth only to have it hang on the barb wire after an abortion in this same Anambra or was that in Enugu or where self.
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Perfectsouth(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Monogamy: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Man being inhuman to other human
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Monogamy: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Show us the pounded children or else, you are sensationalyzing the story just to trend.

What's your business with events in SE? Are you not from North again.

Hahahahahaha...

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Simplyleo: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
I have no reason to doubt this report.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by greymiles: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afonjaz stop posting fake news about igbos
We are known businessmen and women, stop posting fake news about us
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by CodeTemplar: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
I have no reason to doubt this cause it happens. Even papa n mama pounding, talk less of one random old man that lives with familiar spirits.
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Solsix(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
One of the reason why Jesus wept.
If you the old woman doing this
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by HelpYourself(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
I have no reason to doubt this report.

Be very careful what you say this is an instagram post not verified.

Be careful

Mynd44 OAM4J mukina2 dominique Seun

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Twelfthman: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pathetic

If you watch the video there is no reason to doubt this report.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Simplyleo: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Twelfthman:
Pathetic

If you watch the video there is no reason to doubt this report.
I dey tell you.

One clown is reporting me to all the mods for agreeing with the report.

Later, he will start tagging same mod for not banning me after reporting. Which says a lot about how those pipu think.

Very funny pipu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ipob again.

I think he was making some charms for the terrorist group called Eastern security network.

The evils of Eastern security network.

May God forgive them.
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by AbaLion: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
skull pounders sef.. watch the video

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by BKayy: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
See the rate at which they can go to defame another state and ethnicity.
The found children there but now they have been flying pounding news since morning.
They have created more than 50 threads for it while harvesting season is still ongoing in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Gbagura: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahahaha...
He's a flat skull nigga. Don't mind his disguise. He's an inferior Nigerian
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Gbagura: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
greymiles:
Afonjaz stop posting fake news about igbos
We are known businessmen and women, stop posting fake news about us
Tell us why be say na una only skulls flat for the whole Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by IamWonderful: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by TheSourcerer: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
A serial killer knows no gender or race
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Okortor: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2021
Op u are the biggest fool for posting fake news. Anything to make south east look bad is what ur being paid 30k for. Your death will be so miserable, I assure u. Useless afonja
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Idiotseverywher: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
Make man de fear God now. How can any soul be this wicked ? The other time it was another that threw a baby away after birth only to have it hang on the barb wire after an abortion in this same Anambra or was that in Enugu or where self.
. What are you even commenting on, can you clarify me with facts or pictures and videos, please I am confused here
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Kinematics: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahahaha...

Thats chino the ihiala he goat. He is never proud of his anambra hence he keeps metamorphosing with his multiple monikers.

Anambra the ritualist capital of the world
Re: Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals by Kinematics: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Chino the ihiala he goat. So you are now from Kaduna? Soon you'll be from sambisa.

Rubbish anambra ritualist.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President If Election Fails To Hold (photo) / You’ll Regret It If Pantami Is Removed, Gumi Warns Nigerians / IPOB, ESN Not Unknown Gunmen – Nnamdi Kanu Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.