Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. (1612 Views)

Northerners Issuing Foreigners Passports, Voters’ Cards Through NIN – Mailafia / Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real / I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by Realdon1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Following the resent revelation of real identity of Minister of Communication, Is a pantami as a terrorist sympathizer, concerns Nigerians Leaders in different corners of world have called for caution in exposing Nigeria citizenship identities. This trend is a national and global threat emanating from someone in such a sensitive position of power.

" we hereby warn Nigerians speak out on this sensitive matter for the sake of lives of citizens.'

1 Like

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by melvinjames: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ipob daily news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
NNAMDI KANU MUST CARRY THIS NEWS TO DECEIVE HIS GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by superjab247: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
NNAMDI KANU MUST CARRY THIS NEWS TO DECEIVE HIS GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS grin grin
Yes we igbos on nairaland and Nigeria would continue to worship nnmadi Kanu we would accept whatever he does to us because he is our God sent saviour.if u don't like that u can go and eat cow dung

Nnamdi Kanu iseeeeeee
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by TheEnygma(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
As much as there's no proof, I'm starting to get skeptic about the whole NIN saga...
Up to this day no one has given us a tangible reason why they want us to link our Sim cards? .... As far as I'm concerned all the reasons they gave us have already been tackled by BVN and Sim registration.
Moreover with the man in charge of the whole saga having ties with terrorists gives me cause of concern.
I'm just happy that I haven't linked mine yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

Yes we igbos on nairaland and Nigeria would continue to worship nnmadi Kanu we would accept whatever he does to us because he is our God sent saviour.if u don't like that u can go and eat cow dung

Nnamdi Kanu iseeeeeee
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee

Slave

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by superjab247: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Slave
Yes leave me alone in my slavery it's not your slavery okay cool
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee

At the sight of ESN every uncircumcised bandit herdsmen shall flee from the south east in seven directions
Iseeeeeeeeeeee

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

Yes leave me alone in my slavery it's not your slavery okay cool
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee
Nnamdi kanu iseeeeeee

At the sight of ESN every uncircumcised bandit herdsmen shall flee in seven directions
Iseeeeeeeeeeee

Free yourself from slavery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by superjab247: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

smiley
at the sight of ESN every uncircumcised Fulani bandit must flee from Igbo land

Iseeeeeeeeeeee smiley

ESN(the nightmare of marauding illiterate Fulani bandits cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

smiley
at the sight of ESN every uncircumcised Fulani bandit must flee from Igbo land

Iseeeeeeeeeeee smiley

ESN(the nightmare of marauding illiterate Fulani bandits cool cool

Is that slavery phonetics
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by doggedfighter(f): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Buhahahahahahahahahaha.

Pantami is in trouble !
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dem o fit use am find d local man...no use

Next news plz
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by tutudesz: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Realdon1:
Following the resent revelation of real identity of Minister of Communication, Is a pantami as a terrorist sympathizer, concerns Nigerians Leaders in different corners of world have called for caution in exposing Nigeria citizenship identities. This trend is a national and global threat emanating from someone in such a sensitive position of power.

" we hereby warn Nigerians speak out on this sensitive matter for the sake of lives of citizens.'

What will they use the NIN for Bokoharam na yahoo boys undecided
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by HOVER206: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
APC sold Nigerians to terrorist.
I won't be surprise if tomorrow we hear that Fg went on secret agreement with boko-haram to appoint their members into top positions in exchange for a soft attack

1 Like

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by KevMitnick: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
There is too much at stake here. Having such data in the hands of a terrorist sympathizer will expose Nigerians to grave danger. These terrorists can better plan and prepare logistics for different areas based on the info at their disposal. May God save us

1 Like

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by MoonWater: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
It's probable
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by flamingREED(m): 4:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Maybe, that was the life-saver condition BH gave Mr Pantami.

I've rejected NIN from day 1.
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by Notasyouthink: 4:58am On Apr 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Is there anything better than being a slave in the name of Nigerian??
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by helinues: 5:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Na God go punish all liars.

Infact, hell is there place
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by orisa37: 5:14am On Apr 19, 2021
ISA PANTAMI IS A PANDEMIC.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by Funkeshuga(m): 5:15am On Apr 19, 2021
isa pantala is not the only criminals, All Northerners are criminals, it's quite unfortunate southerners don't ask questions

how one aboki just tell you to reg for NiN and link your sim without asking the economical value for such or the security advantage. we've just being endangering our lives by putting all our data in the hand of one terrorist aboki

linking of sim should stop henceforth and that foolish man should take a bow out but if he resigned, won't Buhari appoint another terrorist from North, it seems pantami appointment is base on his Islamic fanaticism and not his credentials

we are fúcked up in southern Nigeria with extreme political tolerance of these people up North

1 Like

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by orisa37: 5:17am On Apr 19, 2021
ISA PANTAMI IS A PANDEMIC.

MIYETTI ALLAH FOR CATCHING PANTAMI.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:42am On Apr 19, 2021
HOVER206:
APC sold Nigerians to terrorist.
I won't be surprise if tomorrow we hear that Fg went on secret agreement with boko-haram to appoint their members into top positions in exchange for a soft attack
The great Igbo tribe warned the whole country but Nigerians especially Buhari's miscreants and pigs were too blinded by hate to see their reasons.
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by 4ckyou: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2021
I thought of this too, he's a minister and also a terrorist sympathizer, there's every possibility that this claim is true, I will not do any NIN if they want to block my line they are free
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by Steve0979(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2021
Funkeshuga:
isa pantala is not the only criminals, All Northerners are criminals, it's quite unfortunate southerners don't ask questions

how one aboki just tell you to reg for NiN and link your sim without asking the economical value for such or the security advantage. we've just being endangering our lives by putting all our data in the hand of one terrorist aboki

linking of sim should stop henceforth and that foolish man should take a bow out but if he resigned, won't Buhari appoint another terrorist from North, it seems pantami appointment is base on his Islamic fanaticism and not his credentials

we are fúcked up in southern Nigeria with extreme political tolerance of these people up North
if dem call u an illiterate now u go vex so u go ui ife oau etc
Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by anurd1991: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2021
This is pure nonsense of highest order.

This platform is now becoming something else.

You just type any jargons and call it news or what kiss

Realdon1:

1 Like

Re: Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. by Funkeshuga(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Steve0979:
if dem call u an illiterate now u go vex so u go ui ife oau etc

Northeners are terrorist and APC is the channel they're using to exercise their terrorism

what's illiterate in that? OK tell me what's literate in the way that most uneducated cow is running this country?

don't you see you've reach the height of stupidity that should tell you to retire?

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation / Brenda Vs Chidinma / North Suffering In Silence Under Buhari - Tanko Yunusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.