Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all (2147 Views)

Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress / Obama Seeks Congress Approval To Strike Syria / Watch The Inhumanity Of African People! Gosh!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2011
By and large its obvious that if nothing is done to save the situation of things. Africa might continue to be impoverished, racially discriminated from without and within, badly ruled by shortsighted leaders, exploited by our own leaders and even those outside our continent and unity fading away. All this must not continue but we need to be united to table all these and its from we the elite that it can start from cos our education should have lifted us above any differences, it should have made it clear to us that before we're anything we're Africans. We need to improve our cultural values, build an empire that is free from poverty &illiteracy.Together we can make the change.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by 2muchlogic(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2011
I have seen so many enthusiastic, internet initiatives like this over the years which fizzle away but I admire your enthusiasm. Would you care to give us details of how this congress will (a.) be created and (b.) function?
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
@2muchlogic. Really glad this makes sense to you. Now lets assume we've on CNN or BBC or al jazeera this "the African people's congress a mouthpiece of the African continent working hand in hand with AU has called out against the massacre of blacks in , And as also said that all African countries will boycott trade with every country in the, Unless concrete action is taken to forestall justice, " if possible a section could be created on NL that'll serve as a kind of office from here we make points,quote them on other political sites and as time goes on there is publicity then send correspondence to AU on our stand on prevailing issues and many other thing that others suggest and gradually we get there.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by 2muchlogic(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
cdoffx:

@2muchlogic. Really glad this makes sense to you. Now lets assume we've on CNN or BBC or al jazeera this "the African people's congress a mouthpiece of the African continent working hand in hand with AU has called out against the massacre of blacks in ,  And as also said that all African countries will boycott trade with every country in the,  Unless concrete action is taken to forestall justice, " if possible a section could be created on NL that'll serve as a kind of office from here we make points,quote them on other political sites and as time goes on there is publicity then send correspondence to AU on our stand on prevailing issues and many other thing that others suggest and gradually we get there.

1. Are you suggesting that one should set up an organisation to assist the AU to increase awareness about there policies and stance on certain political issues? If so that effectively means we are offering our services to the FUNDED AU for free.  Whilst all the fat AU members debate and posse in their Armani suits we'll be plugging away, morning day and night for free?

a. Do you think that AU's 53 members cannot create a department to do this?
b. Who will fund such an organisation?
c. Do you think the AUs policies are worth publicising?
d. More importantly would the AU allow it?

2. Do you think that BBC, CNN and aljazeera have the best intentions for Africa? If so please enlighten me.

Anyway your aims are ambiguos at present so I will help you so we can all be clear on your aims:

cdoffx Vision

[ share your dreams here ]

cdoffx's  Mission

[  your short-term then long-term objectives ]
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
2muchlogic:

1. Are you suggesting that one should set up an organisation to assist the AU to increase awareness about there policies and stance on certain political issues? If so that effectively means we are offering our services to the FUNDED AU for free.  Whilst all the fat AU members debate and posse in their Armani suits we'll be plugging away, morning day and night for free?

a. Do you think that AU's 53 members cannot create a department to do this?
b. Who will fund such an organisation?
c. Do you think the AUs policies are worth publicising?
d. More importantly would the AU allow it?

2. Do you think that BBC, CNN and aljazeera have the best intentions for Africa? If so please enlighten me.

Anyway your aims are ambiguos at present so I will help you so we can all be clear on your aims:

cdoffx Vision

[ share your dreams here ]

cdoffx's  Mission

[  your short-term then long-term objectives ]

not publicising AU. AU is supposed to represent the interest Africa and her people internationally through the leaders of each member state,but i think AU as fall short of this duty since most African leaders are actually pursueing their own interests. I'm proposing an autonomous organisation that is a congress of African people themselves and not some selfish leaders that stands for the interest and growth of Africa and her people, fight against neo-colonialism,black discrimination and exploitation of Africa and her resources cos no doubt Africa is one of the most blessed continent in the world.
VISION
1.A continent that generations to come can be proud of.
2. A continent that is politically and economically stable.
3. A continent that will put to use her natural resources for herself,by herself and then the world.
3. A continent that has at least one of the world super powers(political,economical and militarily)
MISSION
1. Sensitizing the people to see the redundant power of Africa.
2. To build a continent that stands tall among other continents
3. To fight for the total liberation of Africa from neo-colonialism,exploitation and black discrimination.
LONG TERM OBJECTIVES
1. Building a continent that generation coming can be proud of
2. Building a continent that can influence world economy.
3. Building a continent that is totally free from neo-colonialism,economic and political retardation
SHORT TERM OBJECTIVES
1. Massive awareness on the need for Africa to stand up and take her rightful position.
2. Massive constructive criticism against detrimental policies and systems to growth Africa both within and without.
This are just a few of what i intend for the proposed congress.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by 2muchlogic(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2011
cdoffx:

not publicising AU. AU is supposed to represent the interest Africa and her people internationally through the leaders of each member state,but i think AU as fall short of this duty since most African leaders are actually pursueing their own interests.

tell me about it!

cdoffx:

I'm proposing an autonomous organisation that is a congress of African people themselves and not some selfish leaders that stands for the interest and growth of Africa and her people, fight against neo-colonialism,black discrimination and exploitation of Africa and her resources cos no doubt Africa is one of the most blessed continent in the world.

ride on my brother!

cdoffx:

VISION
1.A continent that generations to come can be proud of.
2. A continent that is politically and economically stable.
3. A continent that will put to use her natural resources for herself,by herself and then the world.
3. A continent that has at least one of the world super powers(political,economical and militarily)
MISSION
1. Sensitizing the people to see the redundant power of Africa.
2. To build a continent that stands tall among other continents
3. To fight for the total liberation of Africa from neo-colonialism,exploitation and black discrimination.

Now that is one HUGE vision but one that I agree with, people will say its impossible until it happens.

cdoffx:

LONG TERM OBJECTIVES
1. Building a continent that generation coming can be proud of
2. Building a continent that can influence world economy.
3. Building a continent that is totally free from neo-colonialism,economic and political retardation
SHORT TERM OBJECTIVES
1. Massive awareness on the need for Africa to stand up and take her rightful position.
2. Massive constructive criticism against detrimental policies and systems to growth Africa both within and without.
This are just a few of what i intend for the proposed congress.

I think that your short-term objectives need to be refined; this will come from research and focusing on smaller goals.

For example “massive awareness” is not only ambiguous, in reality it is very difficult to do in the short run.  Focus on small manageable aims such as a practical project, this will enable you to build a team of “DOERS”, otherwise you will run the risk of turning into a “keyboard agent of change dealing with keyboard warriors”.

I also think you need to move away from being focused on building an organisation that serves as another boring news agency – we need action in Africa not talking.  Remember progress and achievements will generate publicity, there is no need to toot the horn.  I personally think that we need an organisation that is SKILLED and creates jobs, promotes education and bridge building amongst Africa's numerous ethinic groups … okay maybe that's my personal vision creeping in.  At this early stage, I will volunteer to be an advisor for now.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by MandingoII(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
I'm IN!
smiley

How do you need me to assist you from the States?
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
@2muchlogic
thanks 2muchlogic, i want you to understand that i'm not proposing a talk talk organisation in fact i'm a young man that believe action speaks louder than voice but what i mean by the awareness is getting enough people who share the same view, educating people to see what we stand for and how it will positively affect each and everyone,its just the launching pad. You talked about you bringing in your vision. Its highly welcome infact when people are empowered through quality education in science and technology is it not a realisation of how technology can develop Africa?let me make you understand that i'm not proposing a one man affair that why i said African people's congress but a movement of all who wish well for Africa. I'm just a student in my semi final year, i can do little on my own.
I'm simply saying we all do this together.
Functionality: Nigeria is a focal point of Africa,if Nigeria stands up today a lot of African country will do the same, looking at the map of Africa,its like a gun in which Nigeria is the trigger. I think this is not coincidental. Hence i believe Nigeria should be the main starting point of activity.
MandingoII:

I'm IN!
smiley

thanks Madingoll, as much capacity as you can is welcome ideas, strategies,info e.t.c but i'll like if you stop using YOU but WE.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
@2muchlogic
thanks 2muchlogic, i want you to understand that i'm not proposing a talk talk organisation in fact i'm a young man that believe action speaks louder than voice but what i mean by the awareness is getting enough people who share the same view, educating people to see what we stand for and how it will positively affect each and everyone,its just the launching pad. You talked about you bringing in your vision. Its highly welcome infact when people are empowered through quality education in science and technology is it not a realisation of how technology can develop Africa?let me make you understand that i'm not proposing a one man affair that why i said African people's congress but a movement of all who wish well for Africa. I'm just a student in my semi final year, i can do little on my own.
I'm simply saying we all do this together.
Functionality: Nigeria is a focal point of Africa,if Nigeria stands up today a lot of African country will do the same, looking at the map of Africa,its like a gun in which Nigeria is the trigger. I think this is not coincidental. Hence i believe Nigeria should be the main starting point of activity.
MandingoII:

I'm IN!
smiley

thanks Madingoll, as much capacity as you can is welcome ideas, strategies,info e.t.c but i'll like if you stop using YOU but WE.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2011
@2muchlogic
you don't need me to start telling you about African leaders. You know it yourself.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
My fellow co patriot African brothers,we all know the problems and set back of Africa particularly the encroachment and discrimination. Everyday we talk and talk about it, but for how long do we want to keep on talking? When are we going to start talking about taking actions on how to solve these problems. If our leaders has failed us,are we going to fail ourselves. We all here've brains full of ideas let propose way out. Africa is the treasure base of the planet earth and we own our treasure and it should be for our freedom,growth and development. Remember no one hands out freedom for free but people grab it. God bless our treasure filled continent.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by 2muchlogic(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
cdoffx:

My fellow co patriot African brothers,we all know the problems and set back of Africa particularly the encroachment and discrimination. Everyday we talk and talk about it, but for how long do we want to keep on talking?

very true

cdoffx:

When are we going to start talking about taking actions on how to solve these problems.

Now, this is my advice. Africans are not homogeneous, if you take Nigeria for example we have hundreds of ethnic groups and languages – are we united? NO.  So where am I going with this? Well, we need a cultural revolution. 

What is culture? I would say its a way of life designed to solve problems and meet the needs of those who practice it.  So for example, at present we are practicing a culture that is alien to us because we are using English to communicate.  You are a student but you are learning things that are NOT going to advance your culture.  If you become successful you will only be able to do so in a European system.  Once you step outside the european structure you will be punished with unemployment, which leads to poverty and degredation.

So, you will have to take tough decisions and work HARD in order to generate and participate in an  eco system that is designed to create structures and strategies for your peoples success.

Nigeria today is a classic example of that problem created for them by the British.  An Igbo man can only maximize his potential in a culture which is 100% Igbo, otherwise he will have to adopt an alien culture in order to succeed.  The same applies to a Yoruba man and an hausa man.  The UK is made up of Welsh, Scotish, Irish and the English and they still have no unity.  Yet they expect Africans to do what they cannot LOL! Is the European union made up of the whole of Europe? No they will not accept the turkish because the Turkish are seen as “less european”.  Will the french President speak in Romanian? Will the German chancellor speak in Lithuanian?

I can write a thesis on this but what I am saying is you need to become the change you want to see.  If you want to create an AFRICAN organisation you have to create the FRAMEWORK for hundreds of Africans to operate within that framework.  All Africans have a language and culture, yet they only speak english or french to interact with each other and consider themselves to be educated when they speak English or french. Therefore the organisation will have to enable each ethnic group to work and interact according to their respective culture.

Look at the nigerian elections, everyone is simply voting for someone who is from the same ethnic group as themselves.  Hence politically the country is split along ethnic lines, so why can't the country be split now peacefully and come together under the banner of Nigeria? Why are they trying to manage the unmanageable? 

If we maximize ourselves within our own ethnic culture then we can come together and co-operate; rather than waste time and energy being FAKE and settling disputes to appear not to be tribalistic.  Tribalism is the dumbest word invented by oyinbos to keep us divided.  Why don't europeans call themselves TRIBES? Its a degrading word used to make us sound primitive.  So what happens in Brussels every day? The English tribe (angles and saxes which is a german tribe) puts on head phones and listens to the french and Spanish and … whilst interpreters laugh all the way to the bank.  Why do we Africans have to speak english or french?

cdoffx:

If our leaders has failed us,are we going to fail ourselves. We all here've brains full of ideas let propose way out.

Africa is the treasure base of the planet earth and we own our treasure and it should be for our freedom,growth and development. Remember no one hands out freedom for free but people grab it. God bless our treasure filled continent.

My proposal for the way out is for African people to embrace and develop their individual cultures; with a view to co-operate with other Africans.  The focus will be on family values, technology, economics and language.

The real treasure is the African people! This change will not occur in a couple of years! We are talking about 10 years minimum! Forget the silly politics, its the same old thing! Forget the raw materials in the ground, it will take hundreds of years for them to be exhausted anyway.  What about resources that have not been discovered yet? Who will discover them? Are we waiting for the Europeans to come along in 4 years and say “hey! Chad will be the next superpower of Africa because they have the largest deposits of a substance we use for our space rockets”.  There are thousands if not millions of species and resources the europeans do not have a clue about what are we waiting for?

My proposal for the way out is for African people to embrace and develop their individual cultures; with a view to co-operate with other Africans.  There should be an intense focus on 4 main areas: family values, technology, economics and language.  We will be split into different groups based on ethnicity and location;  each group will meet regularly to tackle the 4 areas above.  Then ALL groups will meet every month to share problems and solutions in a non-european manner devised by ourselves.  This will have to be a continuous, repetitive, disciplened exercise until we get it right.

We need to re-discover, improve and implement our cultural values.  Only until we can deal with these micro issues, will we be able to develop a foundation to tackle all the larger social, political and economic problems that besiege us on a dialy basis globally.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
@2muchlogic
thanks so much, if i got you right what you're saying is a kind of organisation that will firstly acknowledge the diverse ethnic group around let each one work together closely on her own,then integrate the diverse ideas in such way the system looks like a confederate.
From this organisation the voice of the people can be effectively communicated to the outside world imagine if we've something like that on ground after Gbagbo has been arrested the whole people tell the french forces thank you,you can now withdraw all your troop we'll settle the rest within ourselves,rather than they coming to impose one puppet that will dance to there silly beats, i'm not saying opposition guy is, i'm only using that case as an example.
My humble question is will you just stop being advisor and let work out this thing together, i know you're as passionate about this issue as i'm and every other person here with the love of Africa at heart.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by Smi1(m): 4:37am On Apr 12, 2011
I'm highly interested , Action speaks louder anyway . I have learn a lot from both of you and sincerely speaking the real problem we are facing in Africa is unity
We need to solve our ethnicity problem and probably from there we can move forward. I'm very disappointed that Africans still remains under Westerns tight belt.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2011
S@mi:

I'm highly interested , Action speaks louder anyway . I have learn a lot from both of you and sincerely speaking the real problem we are facing in Africa is unity
We need to solve our ethnicity problem and probably from there we can move forward. I'm very disappointed that Africans still remains under Westerns tight belt.
you're highly welcome Sami, if we look deep we'll see even our lack of unity is as a result of some colonial effect for example i was reading 'why we struck' a story of the Nigeria first coup written by the only surviving core planner of the coup, he explained how the british from the begining add systematically divided Nigeria in such a way that North was amalgamated as one region despite the fact that its not only the Hausa/Fulani that dominate the North but the North east comprise of the Kanuris that were never conquered by the Fulanis but divided the south into western and eastern region simply because
1.there system of ruling was totally successful in the North cause they don't question the leaders authority come what may but partly successful in the west cause although the ruler has absolute power but there are still checks and balances in place while their system of rule was just failure in the east since they don't believe in absolute control by one man but rather a council of elder hence they see that this people are better one so that they will always carry the majority while the south will be splited in any election owning to allegiance to either you're from the eastern or western region this will guarantee that the North will always take the federal power amidst the division in south hence they will still have control over Nigeria even after independence since the North'll always obey then even after independence. Can you see the well planned strategy of divide and rule.
But now i want us all to strategise this organisation together and not leave me alone to it. Okay let me put this since last year i've been working on an organisation in my school Nigerian Youth Coalition for National Reformation i've been able to get some of my fellow students to see my view but sincerely everything is still in a state of void, can we bring out anything from this.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by 2muchlogic(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
Don't you think you should change the title to   [size=13pt]African People's Congress[/size]  or something to signify that we want to make an intense contribution towards the future of Africa?

the " Lets Defend &promote Our Continent &Cry Out Against Any injustice" It makes it sound like we want to start protesting and shouting about injustice against Africa.  There is enough of that out there we need to be progressive and start BUILDING.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by 2muchlogic(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2011
cdoffx:

@2muchlogic
thanks so much, if i got you right what you're saying is a kind of organisation that will firstly acknowledge the diverse ethnic group around let each one work together closely on her own,then integrate the diverse ideas in such way the system looks like a confederate.
From this organisation the voice of the people can be effectively communicated to the outside world imagine if we've something like that on ground after Gbagbo has been arrested the whole people tell the french forces thank you,you can now withdraw all your troop we'll settle the rest within ourselves,rather than they coming to impose one puppet that will dance to there silly beats, i'm not saying opposition guy is, i'm only using that case as an example.
My humble question is will you just stop being advisor and let work out this thing together, i know you're as passionate about this issue as i'm and every other person here with the love of Africa at heart.

okay, I will try to get the ball rolling with you as soon as I can.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by Smi1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
cdoffx:

you're highly welcome Sami, if we look deep we'll see even our lack of unity is as a result of some colonial effect for example i was reading 'why we struck' a story of the Nigeria first coup written by the only surviving core planner of the coup, he explained how the british from the begining add systematically divided Nigeria in such a way that North was amalgamated as one region despite the fact that its not only the Hausa/Fulani that dominate the North but the North east comprise of the Kanuris that were never conquered by the Fulanis but divided the south into western and eastern region simply because
1.there system of ruling was totally successful in the North cause they don't question the leaders authority come what may but partly successful in the west cause although the ruler has absolute power but there are still checks and balances in place while their system of rule was just failure in the east since they don't believe in absolute control by one man but rather a council of elder hence they see that this people are better one so that they will always carry the majority while the south will be splited in any election owning to allegiance to either you're from the eastern or western region this will guarantee that the North will always take the federal power amidst the division in south hence they will still have control over Nigeria even after independence since the North'll always obey then even after independence. Can you see the well planned strategy of divide and rule.
But now i want us all to strategise this organisation together and not leave me alone to it. Okay let me put this since last year i've been working on an organisation in my school Nigerian Youth Coalition for National Reformation i've been able to get some of my fellow students to see my view but sincerely everything is still in a state of void, can we bring out anything from this.

Thank you very much . I had a thought towards the same project we are talking about now and it's not a one man job . I am more concern about re-branding Africans and culture which I think is very important an the only way we can do this is by starting online by opening a webpage then little by little we ill get there . what do you all think about this suggestion? .
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by Guyman02: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
The West knows the power of the media and have used it to their advantage. We should make Africans realise that the western controlled media is just there attwmpting to control our minds.
Many Arabs are beginning to avoid TV channels like Aljazeera after their under reporting of Saudi Arabian invation of Barhain to crush anti govt protests while massively reporting that of Libya.
We must re-educate ourselves and ask questions why is that we cant mine our own oil ourselves and sell without Shell or BP or Chevron bringing their own expatriates to do it after 50 years of independence.
Are we truely independent? Many questions,
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by Smi1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2011
Guyman02:

The West knows the power of the media and have used it to their advantage. We should make Africans realise that the western controlled media is just there attwmpting to control our minds.
Many Arabs are beginning to avoid TV channels like Aljazeera after their under reporting of Saudi Arabian invation of Barhain to crush anti govt protests while massively reporting that of Libya.
We must re-educate ourselves and ask questions why is that we cant mine our own oil ourselves and sell without Shell or BP or Chevron bringing their own expatriates to do it after 50 years of independence.
Are we truely independent? Many questions,

I agree with you bro, the media has been a mind control tool for many years, and we still need to ask ourselves questions concerning our backwardness and lack of success , we have to deal with inferiority complex and educate our youth to enlighten, we have to wake up and i think this is the time .
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by 2muchlogic(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by 2muchlogic(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
S@mi:

Thank you very much . I had a thought towards the same project we are talking about now and it's not a one man job . I am more concern about re-branding Africans and culture which I think is very important an the only way we can do this is by starting online by opening a webpage then little by little we ill get there . what do you all think about this suggestion? .

That is so true, but I think that to improve the image of Africa we need to do some work! Too many attempts have been made to re-brand Africa (recently with Dora) but it always fails because we have not made the sacrifices. For example if Nigerians discover an alternative form of energy and commercialise it WITHOUT any help from the government (private African investors) That would change the whole equation and revolutionise the continent. Assuming that other Africans do not rest on their laurels but try to emulate that type of success. why can't it be done?
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
Thanks to you all for answering this patriotic call i believe this is how the facebook awareness that led to the protest for change of government in Egypt started just that we're not protesting but decide to build in our various capacity
S@mi:

yeah you're right the webpage will be necessary to ditch out info,keep database of members and organisation activity.
@2much logic
i've change the post topic as you've said guess its okay now.
@guyman02
you're welcome onboard. Together we can. Lets follow the link below that 2muchlogic has created
2muchlogic:

I have got the ball rolling  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645293.0.html
together we can
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
Comrades i think we should also jointly agree on our first target i mean the first thing on agenda we'll be pursueing. I think that way we can effectively deliver pin pointly
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by NGVOICE: 1:57am On Apr 13, 2011
Am happy @ the same time sad, We are not learning from this white skinned people, The promise Ivorians $400 million a new bet to send them into 2nd round or 3rd round of poverty, after sucesseded in protecting their over 70% investment to increase it to 100% Ivorian will be poor forever. French do not love you more than your brothers do, let tell them to hell with their bet and reconcile to move our continet forward. If we kill ourself what benefit,please let the two waring faction come together and form a unity Goverment void of white skined rules.
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2011
@NGVOICE
Thanks so much for that advice. I can assure you that we've also put into consideration what you're talking about and that's why if you look but the previous discussions you'll see what we want to do is a rebranding of Africa,improve our cultural value,work towards self reliance of Africans,creating opportunity of large investment in Africa by African and so many thing we can't just start discussing now and here. You could also be a part of this progressive initiative, to be part of this just follow this link
2muchlogic:

I have got the ball rolling https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645293.0.html
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2011
@NGVOICE
Thanks so much for that advice. I can assure you that we've also put into consideration what you're talking about and that's why if you look but the previous discussions you'll see what we want to do is a rebranding of Africa,improve our cultural value,work towards self reliance of Africans,creating opportunity of large investment in Africa by African and so many thing we can't just start discussing now and here. You could also be a part of this progressive initiative, to be part of this just follow this link
2muchlogic:

I have got the ball rolling https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645293.0.html
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
If you do not have a vision, your reality will always be determined by others perception- Melanee Addison.
Africans for how long shall our reality be determined by some we believe they are superior to us because of lack of vision on the part of our leaders and even ourselves? For how long shall our reality be determined for us that we can do nothing but depend on the rest of the world and we take it just like that because we've no vision for ourselves? Shall we forever continue like this? Let us wake, let us show it to the world that we'll no more accept to be looked down upon, let us show the world that we've vision and we'll bring our vision to reality. Join the progressive movement for rebranding Africa,your individual vision with that of other can take Africa to the next level. To be part of send your first name,gender,location,ethnicity,gmail,qualification/occupation,skills and age to toomuchlogic@yahoo.com
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by NGVOICE: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
Definitely am with you
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by 2muchlogic(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
NGVOICE:

Am happy @ the same time sad, We are not learning from this white skinned people, The promise Ivorians $400 million a new bet to send them into 2nd round or 3rd round of poverty, after sucesseded in protecting their over 70% investment to increase it to 100% Ivorian will be poor forever. French do not love you more than your brothers do, let tell them to hell with their bet and reconcile to move our continet forward. If we kill ourself what benefit,please let the two waring faction come together and form a unity Goverment void of white skined rules.

Kedu kà ímèrè? grin wink smiley I see what you mean, we need to solve these problems ourselves and we can! But before there is conflict
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by coldhearts(f): 1:43am On Apr 14, 2011
i'm sold on your idea and vision, we desperately need this to avoid injustice like the following on our future.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/174618.html
Re: African People's Congress: lets jointly build a better Africa for all by cdoffx(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2011
You're indeed welcome on board this progressive movement. The link you provided revealed an indeed touching revelation of the brutality of the so called colonial masters, imagine subjecting fellow human being to such an humiliating treatment all because you want to cart away there resources and impose your government over them. But one thing that i know is we're close to being liberated totally all we need is to combine efforts to bring Africa out of dependence on her past colonial masters who are hell bent on holding her down by every means, to build a continent where poverty is hard to find and war is far from us hence removing every excuse of humanitarian intervention. I know together we can and will make it happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thomas Lubanga: Congolese Warlord Jailed For 14 Years / Pix “WOMEN Equity”–reason Why A Lady Visited A Restaurant With No Clothes / How To Find And Keep a B.M.W. (Black Man Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.