Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) (66489 Views)

Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Zlatan Ibile Held Hostage By 'Area Boys' After A Show In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by ElValiente(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
envoymedia:
More

She paid them to do that. Las Las Bobby will give her 1m. grin cheesy fear two things. Fear that gender and fear north.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by olisaEze(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
sad
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Anfield247(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
The big boss, your boy is loyal to your government!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by witworth(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
She wouldn't post anything if it was just her local gay friend tattoo that she was disgraced for.
Nigeria... Fake country.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
The future is FEMALE grin grin grin
Babe no know say we sabi di real gist

I nearly laugh, Belle scatta
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
females have been showing and having fake love for eachother from time immemorial

All they know for is to envy and jealous eachother's goodies

it is what it is grin
Perfectsouth:
tattoo is a choice but a female tattooing a male cross dresser on her body is what I don't understand..
Majority of those bashing her are females to show they only fake the love they show each other..

Madam just want a share of the Dubai or I million or other goodies Bobby is dishing out .
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin
heartbraker:
Just back from pakistan pls what is 'area boys'?? And who is bobrisky? Thank u
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
This news is sweet grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by seyz91(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
no future and no way forward

you can't blame them but the old fool political leaders motherfuckers that have sold the future of Nigeria,looted all funds and still borrowing more money to loot, so right now naija is on a time bomb waitinf to implode

School no longer matters as girls do runs while in school and even end up in it as a career even when done cuz no job awaiting them and the boys are glorified yahoo boys, blame it on goverment
Basicend:
But what is the priority of our youths of this day.

If it's not tattooing Bobrisky. .

They are Malian followers

Or proud baby mamas

Or big brother naija and all sorts of perversions.

Where is the future? Where is the way forward?

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by fashrola(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Format grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Kamil83(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Very Soon, Bobrisky will come to your rescue, Case closed
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
JackStephans:
Wahala be like bicycle grin
this is wrong, why would they harass her or anyone, are they the law enforcement?
Same people supporting her attackers now would have a different opinion when it hits home.
Nigerians are hypocrites!
I stand against jungle justice and I also stand against this form of street justice too.

But thunder fire Bobrisky
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:
This news is sweet grin
Supporting this news is same as supporting a woman getting raped because of indecent dressing.
Mind your comments,
I hate Bobrisky but I don't support street just, allow law enforcement do their thing!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by stupidmod3: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
liessss u dey find free money

lazyladyisthefuture
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
We need SARS.

Let them come and finish what they started.

Enough of these apes.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
She is seeking attention from Bob
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Mike008(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Its really shameful and embarrassing.
I mean you really should be ashamed that even area boys told you off for a "shameful" act.

You should be double ashamed.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by bukatyne(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
How did Area Boys recognize Bobrisky tattooed on your back?

Let's assume this story is 100% true, what are we supposed to do online?

Come to your area and trace the boys? Jump over your head and report to the security group/Policemen in your area?

Do these people who shame themselves online have real, living families though?
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Supporting this news is same as supporting a woman getting raped because of indecent dressing.
Mind your comments,
I hate Bobrisky but I don't support street just, allow law enforcement do their thing!

Seriously?

I just think she's doing it for clout.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Truthabulabula(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

Seriously?

I just think she's doing it for clout.

Like you did before Sammy poked you??

We understand.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omo see anti, omo see anti, anti wey mumu.

Area boys attack u yet we nor see bruises for ur face nor body. Keep lying at ur age.
Some naija babes re awsome.

The 1million done finish ontop bone straight hair nd makeup kits. I hail thy.

I wonder how area boys wey dey use chinko fones, boys weh nor get tym for Instagram nd Twitter take recognize her.

Boys wey na smoking nd drinking dem sabi.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Attention seeker oshi
She wants Bobrisky to gift her a Range Rover this time around.
Wahala be like Kim Kardashian
Na plastic and Gelatin full am!!!!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by doxijaw: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Basicend:
But what is the priority of our youths of this day.

If it's not tattooing Bobrisky. .

They are Malian followers

Or proud baby mamas

Or big brother naija and all sorts of perversions.

Where is the future? Where is the way forward?

There's no direction.

Greed and molly has finished them.

We waiting for the bastards they birth to ruin what's left
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by IvarDboneless: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
How perverts run into thread to see the torn clothes... But shocked in outmost disarray!
Orie o kpe... Walai grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Someone said Lori iro pro max
grin
SimplyFacts:
Someone said Lori iro pro max

I dey tell you dat person no fit smell jannah again after dat level of savagery

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Sterope(f): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
I hope they get them, that country is crazy. I doubt many people are convicted for stripping others naked.

In other news, this is someone's 9 months' pregnancy. cry
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Frenzyboy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
You are even lucky you weren't stopped naked...I hate nonsense angry angry
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
This thing fit be arrange so that bobrisky go come out , pity you and dash you 1m......

I don talk my own finish!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fear some girls, walaihi!!!!.. their lies can make the devil be like wow. like "wow Did she just say that"
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by 2rez: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Video of the area boys carrying out their activities or it is...

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by 2rez: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
This thing fit be arrange so that bobrisky go come out , pity you and dash you 1m......

I don talk my own finish!

That's just it. Any other contrary yearns to this ehn, the pesin never understand this shithole. Make she show video of the area boys while performing their role.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) by Shalommy(f): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bob bank acct must empty. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK / Sola Onayiga ‘Kitchen Practical’ Is Dead / If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.