Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) (36115 Views)

Sanwo-olu Commissions Face-Mask Factory In Lagos (Photos) / COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) / 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by capitalzero: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:
Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu today commissioned the Bola Ahmed Tinubu Comprehensive Health Center built by the Chairman Ifelodun LCDA, Hon. Fatai Shuaib Ajidagba (aka AJIFAT).

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1363113262066388996?s=21

It is an insult to name an health centre after most decorated politician in lagos. Even otunba tunwase donated a paediatric hospital to uch. Late Bode Akindele , parakoyi of ibadan built an hospital in Ibadan-aramed more than a decade ago.
We should stop celebrating nonsense. Lagos is definition of shithole. Most foreigners assess Nigeria based on their experience in lagos and Abuja. Lagos GDP is being wasted for an individual political ambition.
I am not impressed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why not Lateef Akande?
Chai such news always reminds me of the movie titled roots.
When we gon emancipate ourselves from slavery mentality?
Am only asking for a BRO.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Biko Governor Sanwo Olu when will you start naming projects after Ex Governor Abode, Ex Governor Fashola ,Ex Gov Buba Marwa. . This way you are Hyping your God Father it is obvious for all to see. But I don't blame you Jare, make they no go play Joker for you, and in Lagos you are probably too busy to start playing politics. May be you need to be a Master at delegation that way only the most important thing comes to your table and then you can play small politics.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is very easy to notice an ethnic bigot when he speaks

even you dey called someone ethnic bigot, you that live a very pathetic sad life

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:
This is not a state government project o. It is not even a full local government project. It’s a Local council development authority project. I can bet some state government can’t even deliver something close to this. Yet, people from those states will come online to talk rubbish about Lagos.

oga, Lagos is not your state and I can bet it with my bank account that you don’t have jack in Lagos. Keep shut , let stakeholders talk. If you know what Lagos is, you won’t be here comparing it with others. Thank you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lightorder:
oga, Lagos is not your state and I can bet it with my bank account that you don’t have jack in Lagos. Keep shut , let stakeholders talk. If you know what Lagos is, you won’t be here comparing it with others. Thank you

The same Lagos wey dem born me?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:

I know a health centre like this does not exist in the part of the country where you came from so your confusion is understandable. I also know that drug pushing is the only way to make money for folks like you but you really need to stop seeing drug business everywhere.

That’s a health care center that will attend to the health challenges of people in Ajeromi Ifelodun (Ajegunle) area of Lagos.
bro please no allow some people commit suicide o,I been dey read your comments you are not nice at all,

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
@seunmsg this stupid boy house is close to transformer oo,putty him

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:

The same Lagos wey dem born me?
wetin you get there ? Abi them tell you say na your ancestral home? According to one prominent Yoruba fugure, “anyone who claims to be from Lagos, has lost his root”

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Kamil83(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
they for kukuma Name the oh Lagos state Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:

The last time Abia state governor contracted COVID-19, he was treated in Lagos. Lagos will continue to play the big brother role no matter the amount of hate and disrespect.

But still Abia made name on indigenous creativity what has Lagos indigenous people ever created.

A state with so much noise and destitutes, we don't sleep under bridges here and no monkey tail for ogboro boys here.

Lagos can't play big brother role when covid-19 is more uncontrollable compared to other States,a state that has no true owner.

It's high time you go back to osun where you come from, lagos is Nigerian project when you replicate it in osun I can discuss with you, every yoruba man can't be lagosian, even Joe yorubakwe can claim there..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Ghettologist(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Election don dey near. What else do you expect?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
God bless you brother for this reply.
They can't go back to their state where they worship their political leaders who never care of the future of their people but they can say all sorts of unprinteable words to our leaders in south/west who are trying. They rather go to Lagos for health care or abroad rather than stay in Arhiaria , Agbani, orji river hospitals etc for treatments.
seunmsg:

The last time Abia state governor contracted COVID-19, he was treated in Lagos. Lagos will continue to play the big brother role no matter the amount of hate and disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Kimjongun: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:

I know a health centre like this does not exist in the part of the country where you came from so your confusion is understandable. I also know that drug pushing is the only way to make money for folks like you but you really need to stop seeing drug business everywhere.

That’s a health care center that will attend to the health challenges of people in Ajeromi Ifelodun (Ajegunle) area of Lagos.

Stop responding to these people
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Masterito(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lol, trust me you nothing about government projects. Explain to you will be a long process, so I can't. Research!!
seunmsg:
This is not a state government project o. It is not even a full local government project. It’s a Local council development authority project. I can bet some state government can’t even deliver something close to this. Yet, people from those states will come online to talk rubbish about Lagos.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by chaloskyx: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
BOLA AHAMED TINUBU HEALTH CENTER AND YOU WOULD SAY HEDOES NOT OWN LAGOS STATE HOPE YOU ALSO PLAN ON NAMING THE TOLL GATE AFTER HIM SINCE ITS ALL OUT IN THE OPEN THAT HES THE OWNER OF THE TOLL WELL NIGERIANS GER THE KIND OF LEADERS THEY DESERVE
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is that a drug house. why should he name such edifice after a drug lord

Inane twaddle!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Gbagura: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
'no man's land' chanters, una see your life? Waiting to see Lagos government commission Chuka Nnamdi health care center in Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akiara:
WHAT KINDA SYRUP DO YOU GUYS TAKE IN THAT REGION ??

WHAT IS SPECTACULAR ABOUT THIS??

A WEALTHY INDIVIDUAL CAN BUILD THIS EASILY.

NOW YOU ARE ACTUALLY CHESTBEATING OVER SOMETHING THAT WAS BEQUEATHED TO A CERTIFIED DRUG BARON...AND DRUG ADDICT??

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO BLINDED BY HATE AND BITTERNESS...IF THIS WAS IN JAKANDES NAME ...IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WORTHWHILE BECAUSE HE WAS A GOOD RULER!!! HIS LEGACIES ARE STILL THERE TILL TODAY!!!!

INSTEAD YOU APPRECIATE A MAN WHOSE POLICY THRUST IS AGAINST THE PEOPLE YOU ENVY!!!...WHY GUY WHY??

ANYWAY ...STOP CHESTBEATING OVER THIS USELESS STRUCTURE.

NA SINGLE MAN BUILD THIS WITHOUT NOISE...!!!!!...AND HE GAVE IT TO HIS COMMUNITY....

YORUBA POOR MENTALITY LACED WITH ENVY IS SICKENING!!!...DEM SWEAR FOR UNA??

Animal like you. It was today we read how Ifeanyi Uguanyi commissioned a bungalow secondary school yet you see this by ordinary LCDA chairman as nothing.
You must have been cursed

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
seunmsg:

Tribal bigot. Your type are the real problems of this country. Continue talking trash
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
omenka:
HATE, HATE, HATE. All you do all day everyday. HATE for anything South West, anything Tinubu. HATE.

How many dispensaries (not worthy of being called hospitals) built by the leaders in your region ate being used by them or even their relatives?

You claimed to have been protesting in Lagos since 1983, yet you cant seem to stomach the idea of Lagos or her leaders making progress.

Gosh, you really need to see a psychiatrist RACOON. You urgently need redemption, but you don't know it.

Pathetic.
Goat, talk about your Fulani herdsmen infested Benue state. I don't know whether they used bad things swear for them. Tribal bigot
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
omenka:
Don't bother my brother. No such structure has been commissioned in my state in SIX YEARS. Ask anyone from Benue. Ortom is a cataclysmic failure.

As for that boy called Racoon, his case is a hopeless one. Nothing at all is wrong with the leaders from his villages. His only headache are those from South West. The hate that oozes out his head daily is enough to give one a fatal migraine. Wonder how he copes with himself.

Pathetic.
You sound more like a zombie...if you governor was from the APC, will you say the same thing?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by omenka(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lashist:

You sound more like a zombie...if you governor was from the APC, will you say the same thing?
I've told you pdp puppets I'm not like one of you lot. Right from the very day Ortom decamped from PDP to APC to clinch the party's ticket, I knew he was a failure. I never supported him from day one, especially with his first project which was to spend over a billion to purchase cars for political office holders when we were in a recession. Ortom was a failure to me, both while he was in APC, and to this day.

But you see those roaches that call themselves pdp supporters, they see the bad in a man ONLY WHEN HE BELONGS TO APC. That is the reason why the dolts chastised someone like Ortom when he was in APC and would see absolutely nothing wrong with him today.

I can still remember how you people nearly killed him with insults over the wheelbarrow stuff in 2016. But since he belongs to pdp now, his sins have been washed away in your bigoted minds.

Ortom is a pathological failure and only appeals to idiots who support him simply on the basis of his party affiliation.

Next time, if you wanna see a zombie, look in a mirror or check out the latest family picture tou have in your closet.

Goodbye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
omenka:
I've told you pdp puppets I'm not like one of you lot. Right from the very day Ortom decamped from PDP to APC to clinch the party's ticket, I knew he was a failure. I never supported him from day one, especially with his first project which was to spend over a billion to purchase cars for political office holders when we were in a recession. Ortom was a failure to me, both while he was in APC, and to this day.

But you see those roaches that call themselves pdp supporters, they see the bad in a man ONLY WHEN HE BELONGS TO APC. That is the reason why the dolts chastised someone like Ortom when he was in APC and would see absolutely nothing wrong with him today.

I can still remember how you people nearly killed him with insults over the wheelbarrow stuff in 2016. But since he belongs to pdp now, his sins have been washed away in your bigoted minds.

Ortom is a pathological failure and only appeals to idiots who support him simply on the basis of his party affiliation.

Next time, if you wanna see a zombie, look in a mirror or check out the latest family picture tou have in your closet.

Goodbye.
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Honor10: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

Just shvt ur mouth. Ethnic bigot calling another person bigot
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Masterito:
Lol, trust me you nothing about government projects. Explain to you will be a long process, so I can't. Research!!

I will soon start another round of project inspection. I have been inspecting and monitoring the execution of multibillion naira FG projects since 2012. So, what do you say you know about government projects again?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Ashinze: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
All this investment he is doing na Oduawa property,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Drugs That Can Make One Last In Bed / My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.