Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) (36133 Views)

Sanwo-olu Commissions Face-Mask Factory In Lagos (Photos) / COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) / 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Akiara: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
YOU DEY MENTAL NI??

NA SO E PAIN YOU NI??

MA WAH OHHHH ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

ThatFairGuy:

Animal like you. It was today we read how Ifeanyi Uguanyi commissioned a bungalow secondary school yet you see this by ordinary LCDA chairman as nothing.
You must have been cursed

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Racoon:
Nice structure.Hope he will frequent the place for his healthcare needs.

Built by a local council?

It can only be Lagos.

This is what you get when you give financial autonomy to local councils.

Congratulations and I want other governors to emulate Sanwo Olu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Akiara: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
LANDSCAPPING?............THAT IS NOW A REASON??

HAS HE FINISHED THE PROJECT??...........EVEN AT THIS STAGE ITS 100000% MORE VALUABLE THAN THE CHALET YOUR BROS BUILT!!

YOU ARE SHAMELESS TRULY DESPICABLE AND PETTY.

mmsen:

Are you any better? Who commissions a structure like that with ZERO landscaping? What manner of nonsense is that?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

Inane twaddle!
So says a skull miner
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Why the clay mouldy environment?
I tire O.
Fine building with clay and sand everywhere. Is it not common sense to do the civil works once and for all?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Masterito(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Unfortunately you don't sound like one. Someone close to may be doing what you claimed here.
seunmsg:

I will soon start another round of project inspection. I have been inspecting and monitoring the execution of multibillion naira FG projects since 2012. So, what do you say you know about government projects again?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
So says a skull miner

grin

I don't engage in roforofo fight with a PIG...lest it drags me down with it into its dirt.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Focusmind: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
For once, a new public building built with bricks. Bricks makes building look everlasting. Don't know why government hardly use bricks for their structures. Abroad, red bricks na de koko.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Omodua(m): 1:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Racoon:
Racoon does not care if Omenka exist. Benue boy continue to choke on Tinubu matter.Hope you heard his people in Ogun state are now fleeing to Benin Republic because of the same Fulanis that chased you from your home state?
Ignore Omenka. He's shameless and always comfortable with little stipends being paid to him to spew nonsense. A Benue man whose region has been razed down by the feudal establishment is always defending the system. Spits!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:38am On Feb 21, 2021
That's y I believed in this man, called tinubu..I believed he will perform better than buhari,if God elect him.. imagine common manager of a district area,Not even a local govt chairman build this huge infrastructure...This is commendable..even thus, they pack money...What we can benefit,they should provide for us...Abeg..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:07am On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:
This is not a state government project o. It is not even a full local government project. It’s a Local council development authority project. I can bet some state government can’t even deliver something close to this. Yet, people from those states will come online to talk rubbish about Lagos.

But Dem talk say money no dey Lagos..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by witworth(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Racoon:
Nice structure.Hope he will frequent the place for his healthcare needs.
he won't spend a night on any bed there, he can be flown to saudi arabia for ordinary headache
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by witworth(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

I know a health centre like this does not exist in the part of the country where you came from so your confusion is understandable. I also know that drug pushing is the only way to make money for folks like you but you really need to stop seeing drug business everywhere.

That’s a health care center that will attend to the health challenges of people in Ajeromi Ifelodun (Ajegunle) area of Lagos.
so is drug pushing not a business that puts food on the table, or are u trying to justify how many people including your political leaders looting the people's money and putting food on in their own plates as well.
So why are you claiming upright when you know they are all hypocrites
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:
This is not a state government project o. It is not even a full local government project. It’s a Local council development authority project. I can bet some state government can’t even deliver something close to this. Yet, people from those states will come online to talk rubbish about Lagos.

It's great and i applaud it.

But being a project of LCDA, would it be accessible for the common people. Why even name it according to Tinubu self?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2021
BalogunIdowu:

It's great and i applaud it.

But being a project of LCDA, would it be accessible for the common people. Why even name it according to Tinubu self?

I hope you know the meaning of LCDA? It is closer to the people than local government. The hospital is a local health center build majorly to attend to common folks.

What’s wrong with naming the place after Tinubu?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
seunmsg:

I hope you know the meaning of LCDA? It is closer to the people than local government. The hospital is a local health center build majorly to attend to common folks.

I know what I mean saying closer to people, in terms of affordability...

By naming it after Tinubu, of course nothing wrong, but i cross my fingers on that
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
seunmsg:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe / My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). / Drugs That Can Make One Last In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.