Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa (3936 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by ijebuwoman: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by uBuNiT: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
They like oŴÁŃßĔ Śo MÚČĤ
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by LikeAking: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
The real Jagaban.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by LikeAking: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
uBuNiT:
They like oŴÁŃßĔ Śo MÚČĤ

Wats wrong with enjoyment?
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Kzinne: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by ShackWes(f): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oosa I hail oo
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Na this one wey won lead yoruba people.

I laugh in spanish grin

These people are jokers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Dabronze(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sunday can not kill himself
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by mike8804: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Funniest thing a traitor will be among them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by IamWonderful: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
uBuNiT:
They like oŴÁŃßĔ Śo MÚČĤ
When has that become baby factory ritualism

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by mike404(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
OMUARO AKA IAMWONDERFUL AND HIS FULANI TAQIYYA GANG WILL SOON INVADE THIS THREAD grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by mike404(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
IamWonderful:
When has that become baby factory ritualism
OYA SWITCH TO YOUR OMUARO MONIKER AND REPLY YOURSELF grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Saao(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike8804:
Yoruba second name is traitor

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by lathrowinger: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Saao:
Yoruba second name is traitor

I wonder wetin dey always pain Nna papa for Yoruba matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I laugh in spanish grin

These people are jokers
But Nnamdi Kanu is not a Joker abi grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by LilyColin(f): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I laugh in spanish grin

These people are jokers

Na southern Nigerian matter go give you heart attack very soon. You go die follow

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by an0daGuy: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
He is chilling while his people are on a mass exodus to the border. They can’t wait to get to the newly built IDP camps in Benin republic lol

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by DSoj(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Useless stupid news. So what must we do about this? RUBBISH
Go find work do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Fahdiga(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
BabaOwen:
But Nnamdi Kanu is not a Joker abi grin
Shut up
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by T9ksy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekun, oko fulani!!! Igboho oosa!!!

No wonder when the seriki fulani heard Sunday Igboho was on his way to Igangan, he did an "ojukwu" to Ilorin. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Never4getU: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
I use to defend igbos online a lot but with this ur chronic hatred for the yorubas in almost all thread online, I may change my view henceforth.

I believe we should be on one page to take the fight to our common enemy. We should stop this syndrome of "enemy of enemy is my friend"

We have a common enemy in hausa/fulani who are head-bent in a desperate bid of domination.

The way we attack ourselves online is shameful, though some of us don't mean what they say online against each other but, we should consider information dissemination and realize that information travel fast and spread like a wild-fire.

No matter how Hausa/Fulani may disagree on issues I have never read such hatred on any platform. Does this mean they are more educated than us or is this why they do so well in politics?

Pls, I beg us let's think about this. Come to think of it, if any serious fight break out of this country today, it's going to be north vs south and need ourselves to triumph but with discord of this nature that currently does no it will be tough bto even come close.

I don't like it to think I will prefer an hausa or fulani over my own brethren? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by princemillla(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Him and Osupa are 5&6. They both possibly belong same cult !!!
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
How is this thing even news worthy??

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by PrinceOfLagos: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
He looks stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by bbyby01: 5:17am On Feb 21, 2021
Body odor go full there.

Na joke o
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Chigorkizz(m): 6:14am On Feb 21, 2021
This man has been making noise without any action.

What has he done than Just talking.

Still the Fulanis are sacking Villages in South West.
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by Tillatalk: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2021
an0daGuy:
He is chilling while his people are on a mass exodus to the border. They can’t wait to get to the newly built IDP camps in Benin republic lol
what do you want him to do when alot of people called him traitor
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by juman(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2021
Sunday Igboho: The overall leader of yoruba people.
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by juman(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2021
They didnt observe corona advice to the public. Thats not good enough. They sat too close together and no mouth guard.
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by TANID(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2021
mike8804:
i Swear
Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

Una no go killi person with laff for dis forum.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear / Lands Restoration: Emene Nike Community, NULGE Praise Enugu Government's Action / Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.