Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II (1944 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Blossomfirst(f): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
In a previous thread I created some months ago
https://www.nairaland.com/6315122/believe-nigeria-travelling-single-nigerian

I shared my travel experiences across some states in the country and I also mentioned my intention to travel far north. Well, to an extent my plans for North is kinda paused following the security challenges that are facing people up north.

During the lockdown I travelled across Abuja, Enugu and Nassarawa. The aim of my travels is basically to promote the good side of the country, show positivity and of course, its my hobby! I travel with friends who form groups and we venture to the untapped parts of the country.

I want to specially thank those that reached out to me and encouraged me the other time; though some started soliciting for what they know best, I am super grateful for the genuine ones who encouraged me with their words of encouragement. God bless you all!

https://www.instagram.com/the_olaedo/

Check out some of the pics below

4 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by InfernoNig: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why are you advertising your singlehood. We are not interested.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Blossomfirst(f): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ngwo Pine Forest, Enugu state

So the year began with me heading to the South Eastern state of Enugu with the desire to visit the famed Ngwo Pine Forest.. Driving from Enugu to Ngwo Town was about 30 minutes and the route we took was the Milken Hill route that road with the snaky shape built by the white men in 1912 and worked on and refinished by Ugwuanyi, the current governor.

Arriving the forest, I was swept away by the tall pine trees that surrounded my view and though they were so tall, I found them comforting and soothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Blossomfirst(f): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
InfernoNig:
keep your myopic mind to yourself

9 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by LMS1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
This Picture Of That Pine Forest Looks Almost Same With That Of USA And Canada.
But We Literary Need A White Man To Take Pictures In This Places Before We Start To Value It As A Tourist Site.
Dear Ministry Of Tourism I Hail Una!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by InfernoNig: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Blossomfirst:
keep your myopic mind to yourself

You try. Na Because I like you.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by LMS1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
InfernoNig:
Mhen!

1 Like

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by InfernoNig: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
LMS1:

Mhen!

I like her na.
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Blossomfirst(f): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Still in Enugu

The city centre has this park that was recently worked on and upgraded on, called Unity Park Enugu close to the Government House.. I visited the park and decided to snap in front of the large, gigantic lion that was molded there. Got to find out it had reinforcements of iron within it, but I found the sculpture quite impressive and took some shots too.

The Unity Park in Enugu features shallow streams, walkways, mini bridges, tall trees and a generally serene environment.

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by LMS1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
InfernoNig:

I like her na.
I Hope U Can Pay For Her Next Trip To Europe As A Single Lady Part Iv grin

5 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Blossomfirst(f): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
A lot of people come to Unity Park Enugu to take photos and act movies; virtually no day passes without seeing people doing picnics, taking pics and having fun generally

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by InfernoNig: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
LMS1:

I Hope U Can Pay For Her Next Trip To Europe As A Single Lady Part Iv
grin

Next trip is to my House.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Blossomfirst(f): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Now To Nasarawa state

Nasarawa has this safeness attributed to it, I guess because its close to Abuja, but I took the plunge and visited the state.. I was told of one Farin Ruwa Waterfall and I said, Make I go see na... Before you could say pim, I made arrangements and took my travelling bag along. Since I was in Abuja, it was a bit easy for me to make short time preparations.

The journey to Nasarawa went thus,

We left Abuja by 10am... the route took us through Karu,Abuja-Mararaba,Nasarawa-Keffi,Nasarawa-Akwanga,Nasarawa-Farin Ruwa. The road to the waterfall was awesome at least up until the farin ruwa community (make we no talk that one yet)
Then we had to leave our car, and chattered bike men (it was faster and we had the company we needed)
We met a tour guide at the facility who took us around the waterfall, we paid 100 naira.

Farin Ruwa, as I was told means White Water, and the waterfall sure did show it; you know how you could literally see the purity of water, I did!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by LMS1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
InfernoNig:

Next trip is to my House.
Your House Na Tourist Site?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by InfernoNig: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
LMS1:

Your House Na Tourist Site?

Leave it to her na.
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by LMS1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
I Just Love The Rocky Nature Of Abuja
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Blossomfirst(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
My very next stop should be Bauchi state, but I need to be sure I wont be kidnapped there! grin grin The security challenges in the country is on the rise and I had to pause my plans for now.. Will keep you guys updated when I get to more states.. Bye for now! smiley wink

5 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Dailymice: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
I know if I have money, I will travel.. Nice one lady cool
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Blossomfirst(f): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dailymice:
I know if I have money, I will travel.. Nice one lady cool
Thanks
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Dailymice: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Blossomfirst:
Thanks
uwc
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by LMS1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Satan Go Push Some People To Ask Where Op Is Getting Her Travelling Money From As If They Dont Know She Is A Girl cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by InfernoNig: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Blossomfirst:
My very next stop should be Bauchi state, but I need to be sure I wont be kidnapped there! grin grin The security challenges in the country is on the rise and I had to pause my plans for now.. Will keep you guys updated when I get to more states.. Bye for now! smiley wink

Don't be afraid. I will be your Jack Bauer or Liam Neeson. grin
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by meobizy(f): 3:11am On Feb 21, 2021
Come here, baby, I want you. I hope you’re not a single mama because you look like my best friend’s baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by julioralph(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
LMS1:
This Picture Of That Pine Forest Looks Almost Same With That Of USA And Canada.
But We Literary Need A White Man To Take Pictures In This Places Before We Start To Value It As A Tourist Site.

Dear Ministry Of Tourism I Hail Una!
You've said it all. The pine forest is cool.
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Onlinefarmstore: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
You are doing a great job..... We could work out something together.... I have strong foot hold in the north and middlebelt Nigeria, check us out at

via https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal on Instagram let's work out something

1 Like

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by ga6992: 12:36am On Feb 22, 2021
uuummh excuse me ma'am I'm an introvert but I like personal adventure and travels seeing places and landscape and stuff my question might be stupid but what kind of hustle are u on that provides the resources to travel this wide and stuff thanks
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Valentine900(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2021
ga6992:
uuummh excuse me ma'am I'm an introvert but I like personal adventure and travels seeing places and landscape and stuff my question might be stupid but what kind of hustle are u on that provides the resources to travel this wide and stuff thanks

� �
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Sunnysteve009(m): 5:39am On Feb 22, 2021
Blossomfirst:

kudos to you, I can assured u that you will not be kidnapped in Bauchi state... when visit don't forget to go to yankari games reserve, Tafawa balewa Thumb etc... When in Bauchi let me known I Will be your guide

1 Like

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Reex12(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2021
how many times did you get laid while traveling in each state as a single lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Omoluabi16(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
This O.P was last seen here February. I hope she is safe sha and she did not stop at bauchi or sambisa..

1 Like

Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
meobizy:
Come here, baby, I want you. I hope you’re not a single mama because you look like my best friend’s baby mama.
Can u just go back to being male ffs.
Re: Travelling Across Nigeria As A Single Lady Part II by mojounited(m): 3:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Blossomfirst:

She stopped posting after this thread. Well, I do hope she's safe out there...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Need To Do Immediately You Arrive In Brazil (photo) / Help With German Block Account Info / Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.