Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

#Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added (2830 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / ASUU: Our Mates In Kogi Have Graduated, FUL Students Lament / Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
There have been a general uproar in the Ekiti State University as at Friday 19 2021 till now and the movement have been taken to twitter making it No 1 in the trending tweets....
Students are lamenting of missing script, portal irregularities among many others.... meanwhile the government of Ekiti State promised to look into the complaint of the students via a tweet.....check out some of the tweets below.....

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by habsydiamond(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Na today u just dey know say education don collapse... Same school that called off strike on the 18 of Jan and conducted exams for the postgraduate students on the 20th.. In short everything is going down the drain... All is money with no quality educate to show in return.. I tire for this con3 mehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Even I have not seen all of my results... phy 101 since 100lv and I'm in 300lv now without any hope.... yesterday our class governor advised the class to take another Soc 101.... because scripts are missing....

2 Likes

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by osamz007: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
IF U GET MONEY JUST SEND YOUR PIKIN ABROAD

1 Like

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by Ekemeze: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2021

3 Likes

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by paulolee(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
state universities go jus dey fall hands. .
Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
Even I have not seen all of my results... phy 101 since 100lv and I'm in 300lv now without any hope.... yesterday our class governor advised the class to take another Soc 101.... because scripts are missing....
tah no dey lie.
Just tell us say you never paid tuition fees and registered your courses

1 Like

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by padi94(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2021
What are we saving you from,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by Ovie56(m): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
tah no dey lie.
Toor, I graduated from Eksu in 2017, I logged into the portal yesterday and I can see all my results. All these stories get K-Leg

2 Likes

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Ovie56:
Toor, I graduated from Eksu in 2017, I logged into the portal yesterday and I can see all my results. All these stories get K-Leg
my sister is there in her 300 level and she isn't complaining, she logs in her portal and shows us her results and performance in school.
No dey mind all these twitter and nairaland slayqueens

1 Like

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by jericco1(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2021
Wahala for who still dey school for 9ja
Better go ask those Cotonou students wey dey graduate after 6 months how dem take do am

2 Likes

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by TANID(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2021
osamz007:
IF U GET MONEY JUST SEND YOUR PIKIN ABROAD
JUST OUT OF NIGERIA LIKE ghana or any other africa Country
Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by general111(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
my sister is there in her 300 level and she isn't complaining, she logs in her portal and shows us her results and performance in school.
so we should ignore the pains of others because it is working well for your sister abi?
U no try oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
If the system is working well for your sister... well that's her luck but not ours.... you can check the date of the payment in the picture below I've paid my school fees for this present section and there is nothing wrong with being a slay queen.... we all express ourselves differently.

1 Like

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2021
general111:
so we should ignore the pains of others because it is working well for your sister abi?
U no try oh
it's so disheartening and inhumane to know that we share country with people that only care of themselves and family alone.... If some people decide to rise against the system they tag them as slay queen, yahoo boy and many sort of names.

2 Likes

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
tah no dey lie.
Really?
Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by general111(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2021
Doradorwa:
it's so disheartening and inhumane to know that we share country with people that only care of themselves and family alone.... Of some people decide to rise against the system they tag them as slay queen, yahoo boy and many sort of names.
humans are strange

1 Like

Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2021
Doradorwa:
If the system is working well for your sister... well that's her luck but not ours.... you can check the date of the payment in the picture below I've paid my school fees for this present section and there is nothing wrong with being a slay queen.... we all express ourselves differently.
okay dear, seen!
kindly remove your details ma before the school authorities see this.
Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2021
No student deserves an extra year due to missing script.... The mods should help us push this struggle to the front page....
Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by Uyi168: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2021
I'm not raising my kids here.

That's all I have to say.
Re: #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added by fayluv1(f): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
I graduated 2011, no extra year but my result was not ready until 2014.

(1) (Reply)

Hijab Is Neither Islamic Nor Yoruba Culture / Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year / Please, Nairalanders Must Be Very Careful, This Is A Must Read For Every Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.