Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho (3757 Views)

Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho by Soulsymbol99: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2021
This man is now overdoing it undecided
Re: I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho by viczo(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2021
A real Yoruba man talking after running
Re: I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho by Tillatalk: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2021
an0daGuy:
Kokomo with which type of weapon? Juju? Lol these afonjas are in for a huge shocker.
you are mumu man
Re: I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho by ejanla077: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2021
an0daGuy:

Him been talk say whenever him hear say afonjas dey beat their drum of war say him go jejely stand up from him bed, then go him fan increase in speed, then go him air condition go reduce the temperature well well, carry better duvet then dive into him bed back for a very long lasting cool sleep.

E get why him talk am oh. The afonja war drum sounds be like lullaby for him ears grin

Chino is dis u..
Guy walahi u get salama for head. Wetin cone head afonjas do u
Re: I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho by ejanla077: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Samson0599:

If only you know what that man is capable of,those things he wore makes him invisible during war, don't forget that he is a warlord....
bloodbath? you think all this Yoruba silence is ordinary abi?
warlord of which war?

Chaii. Afonjas wan use hype kii dis man...

Sunday wey dem don cage
Re: I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho by ejanla077: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Samson0599:

He is not current...Wakili has ran away after being heavily attacked by violent bees that he even fainted

The same wakili dat set no cross area for yoruba people in same ibarapa

https://punchng.com/herdsman-invites-armed-kinsmen-to-dominate-oyo-farms-says-monarch/
Re: I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2021
ejanla077:

The same wakili dat set no cross area for yoruba people in same ibarapa

https://punchng.com/herdsman-invites-armed-kinsmen-to-dominate-oyo-farms-says-monarch/
This was before the violent bee invasion
Re: I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho by matthewkotin41(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2021
How can someone shot himself when he has already dropped his weapon.
Re: I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho by blackboy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
This man had better take it easy. DSS or NIA or NA or even police will not go after militia herdsmen but you? All of them will come for you in collabo with the militia if need be.
No be for Ibadan one strong NURTW strong man with all his jazz did a senator from their region come with some unknown thugs who finished the strong man of Ibadan NURTW who was always causing wahala. They even said the man was running away on that day. They went after him and the rest is story.
Is there justice in this country? God will save us.
Be careful, I think the only reason the FG have not come after you is because they are strategizing. I still remember how they retrategized and dealt with the Nassarawa state strong man , so strong he was that even Villa respected him but the powers that be sent their militia after him and his boys . It was gruesome from accounts I heard.
Betrayers plenty because of 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! New IGP, Usman Bans Police Road Blocks, Releases 12 Point Agenda / Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria / 2023 : Lagosians Hold One Million Man March For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.