Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

"Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) (51257 Views)

Bundesliga Restarts! With Dortmund Vs Schalke 04 / "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) / Leo Messi's Son, Mateo, Celebrates Real Betis Goal Vs Barca, Suarez Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Egbon, abeg leave Haaland motorcycle kick first...

Still trying to wrap my head around the fvckery going on with Liverpool, Bayern and Atletico!

Who dey swear for these football teams??! I nor just understand again.
Lol grin, something must be wrong somewhere
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mtcheew, Ronaldo is still the best.
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by mozona(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
thumps up for him
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Jarus(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Just like zlatan Ibrahimović

I dey like players way dey get mind to strike in any position they find themselves in front of goal

Gbam!
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by hstar: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Josywhyte:

If as a striker u no see assist bros na for u to come back come follow hustle ball and do link-up play like when Drogba,Rooney, and even Firminio dey do
I got some wisdom from this
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by hstar: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Josywhyte:

If as a striker u no see assist bros na for u to come back come follow hustle ball and do link-up play like when Drogba,Rooney, and even Firminio dey do

If as an ambitious person, u are not born with a silver spoon in ur mouth, it's for u to bring urself down and hustle like tomorrow no dey, and find ur way to the top

5 Likes

Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
This guy get am.

Pray him blow anyhow like Mumu ref.
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Mickeybook(f): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
drizslim:
Haaland is the future, the way I take love CR7 I transfered most of it to loving Erling
WAIT LET HIM SIGN FOR CHELSEA AND YOU CAN COME BK AND TYPE THIS
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
mysportdab:

Another fan wrote: "Haaland is the next Ronaldo."

Which next Ronaldo? Only Zlatan scored those type of goals not Ronaldo
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Egbon, abeg leave Haaland motorcycle kick first...

Still trying to wrap my head around the fvckery going on with Liverpool, Bayern and Atletico!

Who dey swear for these football teams??! I nor just understand again.

Hope say ur ticket no cut?
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bayern will carry him las las undecided
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by zealousayo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
femi4:
He hit form in Dortmund

The guy was very superb in Salzburg, that was what made Dortmund sign him. He has been in form right from his former club days.

1 Like

Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Thunday1005(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hmmmm

Halland is far ahead of him this season

RuddyFusion:
Werner is better than him
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Kapilta(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
obonujoker:
Person wey Man utd suppose buy after letting go of Lukaku, but some clowns said Martial was better
Martial of all people. That snail

1 Like

Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
This guy is the real deal currently....
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Thunday1005(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
That headless chicken that does not know how to position himself
habsydiamond:
This guy is the new deal mehn... And Abraham go talk say him better ppass this one nao.
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sweet goal.
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by uunwanaobong3: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ageuro replacement...

Future mancity striker

Mancity transfer for the summer according to the club source are;

1)Striker-- Haaland-- £100 million

2) winger--messi- free

3) left back-alaba- free
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Jerryzkid(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Funniest part is that if u ask some agama players they will tell u they have the best players in the wurld....timo werey...kai kai dry gin and captain shomolu..,dey are all german flops..
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Basicend: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Josywhyte:
This guy is a very nice striker. Abraham go just dey run for pitch like person wey dey knack jazz

Guy u no well o. . I beg free my guy na
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Jerryzkid(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
hstar:

If as an ambitious person, u are not born with a silver spoon in ur mouth, it's for u to bring urself down and hustle like tomorrow no dey, and find ur way to the top
......This is making sense bro

2 Likes

Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by hstar: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Jerryzkid:
......This is making sense bro
U instigated it

Henceforth, u are a success creator

Thanks for your vision and creativity

2 Likes

Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Jerryzkid(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thunday1005:
Hmmmm

Halland is far ahead of him this season

That one sure na.....that german flop....i pray haland does nt make mistake of signing for rent fc else they will rent his career join...
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Jerryzkid(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

Lol grin, something must be wrong somewhere
The way ticket take pieces for this weekend.... menhh
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Gabbriell: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
drizslim:
Haaland is the future, the way I take love CR7 I transfered most of it to loving Erling

Well, Ronaldo n co don try. Nothing last forever...when Mpape n co enter 30+ age...body go tell them too.
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by highness25(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
mysportdab:
Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland has now been praised by fans after he scored a stunning bicycle kick goal.

Jadon Sancho played the ball into the ball and Haaland got away from his marker to score a beautiful goal.

Haaland's goal made it 2-0 in favour of Borussia Dortmund after Jadon Sancho scored the first goal. Bad guy but who's badder. Like for Mbpape, share for Haaland

A fan on Twitter wrote: "That Goal Is Unstoppable."

Another fan wrote: "Haaland is the next Ronaldo."

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qWpx9xR8JY
Bad guy but who's badder. Like for Mbpape, share for Haaland
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by myami: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
grin The 19 year old is a complete striker. He has speed, strong shots, strength, and everything! His style of playing reminds somewhat of RV Persie. Haaland is not so quick in actions and not so agile too. But he has a powerful and good posture. And his shot power and finishing are another level! Did you hear the sound of net when he scored his second goal against PSG? It was thrilling! grin
if am to pick btw him n mbappe. I'd pick him
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by ugodson(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
I didn't see any goal o! Na is your TV an seeing o!please send to me naa grin
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Both halaand and mbappe named CR7 as their role model... and they are emulating him...thats the inspiration the emperor of football brings
haaland is my favorite player
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by SirMichael1: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
grin The 19 year old is a complete striker. He has speed, strong shots, strength, and everything! His style of playing reminds somewhat of RV Persie. Haaland is not so quick in actions and not so agile too. But he has a powerful and good posture. And his shot power and finishing are another level! Did you hear the sound of net when he scored his second goal against PSG? It was thrilling! grin
Haaland doesn't posses speed. His speed is average bro.
Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by TheWealthiest: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
This guy is the new deal mehn... And Abraham go talk say him better ppass this one nao.

Na farmers' league he dey. Make he come replicate am for England nau. That stupid Werner don turn defensive striker for Chelsea. Only God knows wetin this one go turn. He's just a white man Lukaku, same way Kai Havertz is a white man Malouda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi To Return To To Premier League / Shuaibu Amodu To Be Buried Today / Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.